[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my dad a bad person? Growing up he taught me to treat women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Zeus.jpg (142 KB, 516x660) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.jpg
142 KB, 516x660
Is my dad a bad person?

Growing up he taught me to treat women like shit, bully/take advantage of the weak, study 5 hours a day, and never back down from confrontations.

He used to bail me out of jail every other month for something stupid I did. When I was in my teens (and even sometimes now) he'd give me like 300-400 bucks when going anywhere as spending money.

Last night I had sex with my fuckbuddy's sister. I led her to believe she was my girlfriend but I just considered her a fuckbuddy. When she walked in on me with her sister she stomped her feet, turned red, and began wailing. She screamed about how much she hated me, called me evil, said I ruined her life, claimed to love me more than anything, asked her sister why she hated her so much when she loved her so much, and then just dropped down and sobbed. Her sister started crying too and I just kinda awkwardly left.

Coming home I felt weird. I've screwed people over before but normally they get mad then call me a bastard, or try to pick and fight so that was that. Now I can't stop thinking about people I've hurt. The thought of their pain hurts me. I don't understand this feeling but I don't like myself for what I did.

Can I blame my dad?
>>
>>16900633

>is my dad a bad person
>spend the rest of the post talking about why YOU are a bad person

it depends on your definition of a 'bad person'. there are so many different definitions and contexts even in modern times. if your dad hasnt gone out to physically harm someone who didnt deserve it, its hard to judge.

we all live off the tears and sweat of slaves. does directly hurting someones 'feelings' really tip the scale? is being a bad authority figure the same as being a bad person?

we dont know. we dont care. its strictly up to you to decide and what to do with it.
>>
You had a bad influence in your life which helped shape who you are now. But you right now are perpetuating that. While he definitely contributed, you cannot blame him for your actions in the present.

You want to blame your dad because you have a reason for it and it's more comfortable than feeling like you did something wrong. People naturally want to place the blame on someone else because fessing up to the fact that your behavior was shitty is a damn hard thing to do. But it's still something that you need to do if you want to be a mature person. You need to take responsibility for your actions.

You've made good progress, you're starting to see that your behavior wasn't right and feeling bad for what you did. Embrace that. We are capable of self-reflection and self-improvement.

I say do both. You've already taken the first step, now you just have to continue it.
>>
>Is my dad a bad person
Yes
>am I a bad person
Yes
>>
File: 1438043669118.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1438043669118.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>16900633
your dad was an ass. but he did have redeeming features.
fathers are obligated to love their kids from day one.
bailing you out and giving you "walking round money" are just things fathers do as parents they dont hug or kiss like moms do but they do care about your wellbeing.
you taught yourself to treat women like shit
>now you are feeling: empathy for the feelings of the people who you love.
you want to blame your dad because its the easiest cop out instead of realizing:
>you are a result of YOUR actions. you fucked up you have to fix it your way.
>>
>>16900633
Yes you're a bad person, precisely because you feel bad about it. Now you are trying to justify your behaviour, but your conscience won't stop nagging. There are three options for the future:

1. stop fucking with other peoples lives and become a good person

2. keep being an asshole and feel miserable

3. keep being an asshole and overcome your conscience

Nr 3 is unrealistic and Nr 2 is undesireable
>>
>>16900633
Bro there are lines you arent supposed to cross. You dont screw over with family. Thats not your dads fault. Thats yours. Did you dad tell you to murder women. He expected you to have a little bit of common sense. He did you a service by telling you to treat women like shit. But you arent supposed to actively ruin their lives. Just take from it when given the chance.
>>
>>16900725
>Yes you're a bad person, precisely because you feel bad about it.
Bruh saying this will perpetuate option Nr 2 though. Shame fucking eats people; guilt is the one which moves us forward and leads us to be better.

OP, your actions towards others have been shitty, and you feel shitty about them precisely because you aren't a shit person. Now that you're aware of what others' pain looks and sounds and feels like, you can stop behaving in shit ways and start having a more worthwhile impact on people.
>>
Your father seems to have enabled your genetic predisposition for NPD, please admit yourself to the looney bin to get your dose of desserts.
>>
>>16900633
You were able to fuck a girl then fuck her sister. That's impressive.
>>
>>16900633
Blaming others is for wimps, you should only blame yourself for what you've let yourself become.
>>
>>16900633
>Can I blame my dad?
HAHAHAHAH did you dad physically guide your cock into the sister's fuck hole? Because, if not, then no, no you can't blame your dad.
>>
>>16900633
He made you into what normal men only dream of becoming. He should have made you harder though so you wouldn't feel bad about what you've done.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.