[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chlamydia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1410747970076.png (76 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1410747970076.png
76 KB, 500x362
So I found out I have chlamydia, and that issue was rather big on myself. I posted before when I went to get help. Now I just took the pills to cure this, and I am a bit scared of side effects. Anyone else taken this before?
>>
I took azithromycin once because a former partner of mine came down with chlamydia shortly after we ended our relationship.

The worst thing that happened to me was a slight stomachache, but other people complain of trouble eating. It depends on what medicine you've been given and some individual factors, but usually they're very short-term. You should be fine.
>>
>>16899434
>So I found out I have chlamydia

Start to microwave your underwear before you put them on in the future.
>>
>>16899434
OP be happy you caught it. Don't worry about the medication it will work.

I lost my virginity at 15 to a girl older than me, she had chlamydia and never told me or didn't know about it, I didn't realise anything was wrong till I was 20, tests were done and It showed my reproductive tract was so damaged I could no longer bare children.

>tfw knew I wanted children from a young age
>tfw my family name dies with me

Don't worry and be happy anon.
>>
>>16899456
Pamperchu please go and stay go.
>>
>>16899537
I hope you meant "be happy you know you caught it" and yeah OP should definitely take the fucking pills.
>>
To be honest I wasn't sure what girl I caught this from. So I am not sure how long I have had it. I am assuming November at the earliest? Would that badly damage my ability to have kids?
>>
>>16899635
You should ask a doctor but I doubt it, the CDC says
>Men rarely have health problems linked to chlamydia. Infection sometimes spreads to the tube that carries sperm from the testicles, causing pain and fever. Rarely, chlamydia can prevent a man from being able to have children.
You'll probably be fine as long as you cure it ASAP.
>>
>>16899631
Lmao. I didn't even notice but yes I did mean that, ty anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.