[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl seems to like you at one point and then kinda meh the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 251x190
If a girl seems to like you at one point and then kinda meh the next and then kinda like you again do you try harder or just give up?
>>
Sounds like an attention whore, she only values having your attention.
Give up and move on
>>
>>16898925
Give up you fucking retard, do you seriously need us to tell you this? Can you even fucking dress yourself in the morning? Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>16898925
There are so many possible factors at play here it's not funny. And you've barely told us anything.

>seems to like you
What makes you think she might like you?
>kinda meh
On the spectrum of meh, where does her meh sit?
>just give up?
What are you doing now that you might want to give up?

Plus.. Consider that she might be totally distracted by something else on her mind when she 'seems' to be doing these things.
>>
>>16898952

we have long chats and get along, we laugh at each others jokes and all that other little stuff

but whenever i try to take it further she backs off

what do?
>>
>>16898963
Are you talking online only? In person?
What is her body language like? Does she initiate conversation? Does she go out of her way at all for you?
How are you trying to take it further and exactly how is she backing off? Give us details man..
>>
>>16898986
in person, we meet up every week as part of a group but every time we end up spending time one on one

she initiates conversation sometimes, and sometimes i do

i ask her if she wants to hang out outside the group, like to grab lunch and such, she never says no but she doesn't really show any interest either
>>
>>16898991
how many weeks have you been meeting up and seeing her?
What is her body language like? Does she mimic the way you stand/sit? Does she face her legs/knees towards you when you are talking? Touch she ever touch you anywhere? Does she ever touch her hair when you arrive, or when she notices you? Does she scratch the back of her hand? Eye contact? Does she smile at you? How close do you sit/stand to one another?
You gotta look at all that stuff man.. It could be that she is just being friendly, or she could like you but wants to take it slow and just stay at the meet ups for now.
>>
>>16898935
I agree with this 100%. Same happened to me, and just accepting that she enjoyed the attention and nothing more allowed me to move on and forget about her.
>>
>>16899017
This made me realise that I think she's just being cautious and taking it slow, I probably shouldn't try to rush anything.

Thanks.
>>
>>16898925
You do the same thing to her. Act like you're not interested. Definitely don't try harder. Idk why it works but it does. Women are weird.
>>
>>16898925
>do you try harder or just give up?
You stop playing games and you ASK HER OUT. You clear up the uncertainty once and for all.
>>
>>16898991
No answer means "no". If she were at all interested in you romantically she would be saying yes and looking to spend more time with you.

Have fun talking to her, but forget anything romantic. If you can't talk to her without feeling like it's reinforcing your feeling of undying love for her, knock that shit out. Be nice, be polite, but when the group stuff is done, excuse yourself and leave.
>>
>>16899037

i have asked her out, i'm just not hitting her over the back of the head with a club and grunting to my cave like you're suggestion

nobody has ever said yes to ASK HER OUT in capital letters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.