[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am I /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1383596966632.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1383596966632.gif
1 MB, 320x234
Background: Taking intro to stats course online (weren't any other options and I've done well with only math courses before), this is my final year of college once im done with this semester im only taking one other class this summer. I have good grades and i've done very well in this course for the last three months

Heres how I FUCKED up: I go to read my emails this morning and find that my stats course has not posted my final mid term grades (not extremely out of the ordinary but strange). I go to check my grades online and nothings posted, only grades viewable are in statlab (still not really out of the ordinary). I go to check syllabus (which I will note that I did read before courses started). Reading through grading info and don't see anything, and then I fucking see it, nestled between paragraphs about fire safety and discrimination (its a fucking online course so I skimmed past it) is a section detailing that all of our chapter quizes and exams are to be taken through a proctoring service. Well I never fucking used a proctoring service, I just did them all. Heres my only fucking defense, in the main section of the syllabus in the test area it says that exams being proctored is a possibility and up to the professor (so I got it in my head he would make an announcement detailing the proctoring info).

So im totally fucked completely fucking fucked. There isn't any way to come back from this at this point. I can still withdraw with a W as a grade.

what the fuck do I do /adv/ I've never fucked myself over this hard before and im honestly a good student with generally good grades.
>>
>>16898387
What does that mean?
>>
>>16898387
your life is over op
might as well kill yourself now
>>
>>16898387

you should have a record of your grades somewhere. If you were getting grades and knew your grades throughout your course, contact the proctering service or your professor and explain your situation. If you have a copy of your grades (if they were posted online, there is a copy somewhere) you should be okay.

tl:dr: Contact prof, contact proctering service. If you did them and turned them in and got a grade for them, they have a record. You just have to set that shit up.

I am positive you are not the only student this happened to. You are fine.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.