[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with (and easily gotten over) tens of women but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I've been with (and easily gotten over) tens of women but the _image_ of my last gf won't get out of my head and it's driving me up the goddamn wall. Don't miss her bitchy personality, it's all her body, let me list this shit out:

>Average face. White with a little native american. Thin arms, narrow shoulders and super thin waist. Flat stomach.
>LONG legs, big soft thighs, super wide hips, gigantic yet firm ass. Breastfeeding-sized nipples despite having c-cups, a real mouthful
>Like 160lbs.
>Basically i guess what I'm describing here is a fertility goddess incarnate. Shame she liked to get drunk and cheat on me because I miss having this bounce around my house.

I'm afraid I can never find skinny women attractive ever again but I don't care because since her I love this type so much. Her body made sex so interesting and fun and passionate. I've cuddled with all kinds of women but she was by far the best to cuddle with, I really can't put into words how sexy AND comfortable it was to be able to wrap my entire body around a big sexy ass (I'm a skinny fucker). When i was laying on my back and she held me with a big warm soft thigh over my midsection... holy fuck. Anyway I'm not trying to write an erotic novel here but it does feel better to let this out.

How do I meet/where do I find more women like this? (I don't like black girls.) Is this body type common or uncommon? Am I a shallow piece of shit for looking for my next gf based totally on this body type?
Fuck man
>>
>>16897995

>I'm not trying to write an erotic nove

Well damn Anon, you almost did though. Left me with a semi.

>Am I a shallow piece of shit for looking for my next gf based totally on this body type?

Honestly yes, i think so. Who knows, maybe there's a girl out there with a body type that gets you going even more than your previous gf? Or maybe you're just infatuated with her still, you could just give it some time and let the feelings fade away.
>>
>>16898023
>maybe you're just infatuated with her still, you could just give it some time and let the feelings fade away.
But that's the freaky part, it's been like 5 months, I was 100% glad she was gone for the first 3 or so but the past several weeks seems like I just miss her more and more, like I forget all the drama and bullshit and only remember the amazing shit that happened in my bed with her interesting body. Wtf ?
>>
>>16897995
Her legs freak me the fuck out. But to each their own. Everyone has a type they like.
>>
>>16898090
Her torso is really long but the legs are really short, it's freaking me out too.
>>
>>16898090
>>16898658
Anime autists confronted with the wonderful wide variation of real life people.
>>
>>16897995
It's not shallow, its obsessive. And a downward slope.
>>
>>16897995
>dwarf legs
>long ass torso

what the FUCK

>>16898683
nah man, my wife looks like this but she's long legged too, a real giantess

op would kill his mother to have my wife

OP's woman is anatomically abhorrent, get over it
>>
>>16899098
>a real giantess
Ever occurred to you that not only giantess worshipping manlets exist out there?
Usually guys go after the small girls.
>>
>>16898058
>5 months
That's nothing. I still have bed flashbacks with years old ex-gfs. The last one also had an amazing body but she was a dead weight in the bed. Give yourself some time, OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.