[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my biological father and step father have both called me a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: mopping-brow.jpg (178 KB, 480x305) Image search: [Google]
mopping-brow.jpg
178 KB, 480x305
my biological father and step father have both called me a faggot to my mother behind my back.
I'm currently 21 years old and have had a number of girlfriends that they've known about (various degrees of seriousness) since age 14, so what's the probable implication here? That my mannerisms are feminine?

Basically I don't care so much about their opinions of me, but because it makes me think this is how most people perceive me and that that will have a net negative impact on life.
>>
>>16897687

If both of your fathers called you a faggot, then you probably are.

Be grateful because you have parents that will look down on you and probably let you know.
>>
>>16897687
>called me a faggot
>had a number of girlfriends that they've knowm about
>what's the probable implication here?

That they both hang out on 4chan too much.
>>
File: 1379409270628.jpg (105 KB, 349x414) Image search: [Google]
1379409270628.jpg
105 KB, 349x414
>>16897687
>my biological father and step father have both called me a faggot to my mother behind my back.

Your biological father and step father are pieces of shit.

>because it makes me think this is how most people perceive me and that that will have a net negative impact on life.

You live in a golden age, my friend. Unless you live in one of those bassackwards southern states no one gives a shit if your mannerisms are feminine.

I have a friend just like you and he pulls more tail than a fucking dog catcher.

You're fine, just distance yourself from pieces of shit and you'll feel better about yourself. Associate with people that lift you up, not bring you down.
>>
>>16897701
I mean yeah I'm looking for advice on 4chan desu

>>16897711
thanks for the affirmations
the big worry was that I wasn't being objective about whether or not how I present myself is fucking me over
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.