[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not looking for your moral judgments. So, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Pillars of creation.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pillars of creation.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
I'm not looking for your moral judgments.

So, I'm considering killing myself, however;

I recently borrowed money from a family member and I owe (a small) amount to some debtors. What I'm wondering, /adv/ is what is the most efficient means of selling one's possessions? Is there someway that I could sell my actual identity so that someone could use what little I have to offer?
>>
File: Pillars of Creation3.jpg (286 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Pillars of Creation3.jpg
286 KB, 600x338
The reason I ask about the identity is as a means to get the most amount of money in the quickest way possible. That way I don't leave a financial AND physical mess.
>>
File: 3U3CiLI.jpg (211 KB, 1040x1526) Image search: [Google]
3U3CiLI.jpg
211 KB, 1040x1526
Depends on where you live actually. US, Asia, UK? I'm genuinely curious as to why you're considering to kill yourself?
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 144x90) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 144x90
In the US.
It's not that I believe that life isn't worth living, it's merely a sort of euthanasia sort of argument.
I'm most likely not going to reproduce (not that I cant or don't have the option, it would just be irresponsible) and if I'm not participating in the propagation of human life then what am I doing?
I'm 30, Marine Corps vet. In school for philosophy (that's useful) and I just applied to fucking Taco Bell... If that's sort of any indication of the predicament I'm in.
Yes, friends and family would be sad, and it is selfish, sure. But is it not more selfish to continue to put pressure on them to care about me? Wouldn't it be more useful to rip that band aid off and release them from their continued concern for me? Being dead would be painful for them, but it would also allow them to only have that one emotion to feel, rather than my mother being concerned about me eating today or my father and siblings worried about my life. They could focus on their own concerns and their own families and only have the fond memories of me to remember (probably) rather than being forced to suffer my continued failures.
I'm not sure if that is a sort of clear enough response?
>>
dude fuck a bitch
Thats what got me through my existential crisis
>>
I don't disagree. But I have tried that and it does ultimately still lead to the same sort of question... Why?
Anyway, back to the question...
Besides trying to pawn ever item individually I'm wondering if there is some sort of way to whole sale my life. I only have a few things worth selling off, but perhaps a driver's license and social security number would be worth to someone for me to settle my debts and move on.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.