[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: gondolamuus.png (463 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
gondolamuus.png
463 KB, 900x800
How do I talk about my feelings? I've always been really bad at it, but I'm soon going to have to admit my feelings to girl.
Tbh I don't know how she's put up with my autism thus far.
>>
AYO BABY YOU WANT SUM FUK?

no don't do that. also don't be a mushy cunt.

"hey, I like your personality/face/wayyoudropthatdundada/taste in music/*hobby thing she's doing*, would you wanna go grab a coffee together/check out *band*/grab a drink at this cool but quiet bar/netflix and chill

don't get too into it anon. do not tell her that every time you see her your heart skips a beat. do not tell her that every time you look into her eyes all the stress melts away and you feel like the world is fine. do not tell her that when she smiles it's like a flock of self playing harps fly over head and you lose all your words in the urge to kiss her.

you say that shit later, maybe never. some girls are reallll turned off by that mushy shit but almost all girls are turned off by that kind of confession regardless of how much they'll say that shit is sweet. different in the moment.

I've done it man. take the advice. I lost a girl that has a permanent place in the back of my mind by being far too soft.
>>
>>16896660
Would something along the lines of "I really like and want to know if you feel the same way" be too mushy? I've already spent time with her, but I'm getting mixed signals and just want to know, and I don't really see any way of finding out without showing my hand.
>>
>>16896693
What's the context of how you know each other? Hard to give advice with little details.
>>
>>16896621
Anon, I got yo back, dog.

What do you like about her? If your first thought to that question was, "She's funny" or "We get along well", we're going to need to go a lot deeper than that. We're going to uproot your emotions and temper the roots into something presentable and dignified.
>>
>>16897114
>>16897368
Alright, we're both on a uni exchange. She had a boyfriend but broke up with him, and I invited her to do something. That day we spent carrying on and basically enjoying each other's company. We've done similar a few times but I'm getting mixed signals and I just want the truth.
>>
>>16898745
As for the question of what I like most about her, that's a tough one. She's absolutely unique, I honestly haven't met anyone quite like her.
Humour does play a lot into it. If I make a stupid joke, instead of just laughing she'll take it and run with it in another direction.
We're genuinely our weird selves with each other. We have the strangest conversations when it's just the two of us, and we have to tone it down around other people. Next-level bants. A friend of ours said we have the weirdest conversations an we both thought, "you don't even know the half of it". We've already got several inside jokes that no one else is in on.
I guess that'd be it; how "real" we can be and are with one another. And it's that I know she's opening up and is comfortable just as much as I am that really does it. I legitimately don't think I've had this level lf compatibility with anyone, be it friend or romantic interest.

I kinda rambled there, my bad
>>
File: t.gondola2.png (360 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
t.gondola2.png
360 KB, 800x1000
bumpy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.