[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels of cheating for no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2388.jpg (290 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2388.jpg
290 KB, 1023x682
I have this issue where I suspect cheating a lot, especially with my current girlfriend who is very pretty.
She's given me no reason to not trust her. She's awesome and we have a great time together. When we're apart though, my mind races. For some reason I just have this feeling of her cheating on me. She'll say she's with a friend and I imagine they're messing around. She'll send me unsolicited nudes and I wonder who else received them.
A lot of this stems from the fact that she's a freak. Never been in a relationship before, so I'm her first. We initially met as fuck buddies. She's brought up before an open relationship before but mostly for me. Also wants to do a threesome with another girl (my gf is bi).
She also mentioned once how she used to be a sex worker by having sugar daddies. She won't use those words, but that's what it is. Thinly veiled prostitution. My feelings about her cheating first started when she told me an old sugar daddy propositioned her. She said it'd be a good way to make some side cash. I said no and if you want to see other people we can break up. She works multiple jobs but has lazy work ethic so I know she wants to go back to it.
As I type this out I know the answer seems clear. Thing is these convos haven't happened for months. She has given me no reason to not trust her. I love her but these feelings are.. Annoying. And yes that's a good word for it. When I'm with her it's great, when I'm alone thinking about her it's great, when something tiny and insignificant happens it'll kick off the "cheating" thinking.
Really wish I could get this under control.
>>
Fucked up the formatting

---

I have this issue where I suspect cheating a lot, especially with my current girlfriend who is very pretty.

She's given me no reason to not trust her. She's awesome and we have a great time together. When we're apart though, my mind races. For some reason I just have this feeling of her cheating on me. She'll say she's with a friend and I imagine they're messing around. She'll send me unsolicited nudes and I wonder who else received them.

A lot of this stems from the fact that she's a freak. Never been in a relationship before, so I'm her first. We initially met as fuck buddies. She's brought up before an open relationship before but mostly for me. Also wants to do a threesome with another girl (my gf is bi).

She also mentioned once how she used to be a sex worker by having sugar daddies. She won't use those words, but that's what it is. Thinly veiled prostitution. My feelings about her cheating first started when she told me an old sugar daddy propositioned her. She said it'd be a good way to make some side cash. I said no and if you want to see other people we can break up. She works multiple jobs but has lazy work ethic so I know she wants to go back to it.

As I type this out I know the answer seems clear. Thing is these convos haven't happened for months. She has given me no reason to not trust her. I love her but these feelings are.. Annoying. And yes that's a good word for it. When I'm with her it's great, when I'm alone thinking about her it's great, when something tiny and insignificant happens it'll kick off the "cheating" thinking.

Really wish I could get this under control.
>>
Unless you have hard evidence, or a real reason to suspect her, then most likely nothing's going on.

Paranoia is part of human nature, but try and distract yourself when you get these feelings. They're not good for you, and they won't be good for your relationship.
>>
>>16896135

If I was you, and the thought of my girlfriend cheating on me freaked me out, I would be freaked out right now because my girlfriend is a prostitute and likes being passed around and treated like one. also dude wtf:

>Never been in a relationship before, so I'm her first.

You keep telling yourself that. More like 20th. If anything, dudes that just use her for sex count extra.
>>
>>16896135
>an old sugar daddy propositioned her. She said it'd be a good way to make some side cash. I said no and if you want to see other people we can break up.

So is it clear to her that you won't respond well if she really wants to sleep around and tries to talk to you about it?

Because if so congratulations, she now knows better than to talk to you about it.
>>
>>16896175
Yeah partly why I still got these feelings... Wtf am I to do? Break up with her on a hunch?? I love her and our relationship is great. For all I know I'm just freaking out over old shit.

I mean at the same time she could of just done it, but instead she asked.

>>16896168
Lol yeah it worries me m8. What I meant was the first "boyfriend".

>>16896148
Yuppp.. Other part of me feels this is all paranoia that I have a hard time keeping under control. Any way I can help myself not think these crazy thoughts? Feelings of her cheating aren't the only emotions I've had difficulty controlling in the past. I have an everlasting sadness that can hit me every once in awhile.
>>
>>16896175
what the fuck? you want OP to let her? fuck off
>>
>>16896201
>Break up with her on a hunch

You need to convince her that she can tell you everything and that you won't freak the fuck out and punish her emotionally.

You did get into a relationship with a prostitute who apparently sort of liked being a prostitute. It's not really reasonable for you to expect her to be able to turn off the part of her that enjoys that, and be good at being monogamous. And being a prostitute almost necessarily means she's dishonest. She's probably used to hiding her communications, lying to friends and family about her income, where she's going, who she's meeting, etc.

If you want all that to change I would expect it to be a long process that involves a lot of communication. If your initial response has been "Nope, and we're breaking up if you do that" then there's a good chance she'll keep doing it without telling you.

So I'd try something like "Babe you asked me a while back about sleeping with that dude for cash. Is that something you're still into?"

And then try not to bawl your eyes out if she hints it is, but just ask her as many questions as you can.

If my evaluation is correct - that she's already kind of a dishonest skank - then you're a bit fucked already OP.
>>
>>16896221
Nah. Trying to help OP not be naive. I think his suspicion that she's already fucking around might be right.
>>
Your mind is fucking with you constantly because of what she has done in the past and what she has said while in a relationship with you.

Honestly, imo, she doesn't sound trustworthy. She sounds young, naive and unintelligent. She actually has to ask if it'd be ok to sleep around while with you? How do you even know that the "friends" she's hanging out with aren't her sugar daddies? You think she'd give up easy money and attention just to be in relationship with you?

There's a reason why the term, "You can't turn a hoe into a housewife" exists.

It doesn't matter if you find proof or not, you know in your gut that you don't trust her. If you stay with her you're bound to get hurt and it'll be your own damned fault.
>>
>>16896224
>It's not really reasonable for you to expect her to be able to turn off the part of her that enjoys that, and be good at being monogamous.

Meant to say "turn it off and be good at being monogamous right away"
>>
>>16896233
>>16896224
Yeah... I'm afraid you guys said exactly what I was thinking. God this fucking sucks. Mostly because I had no idea about this side of her until we were dating for awhile.

Theres plenty of other flags too.

My gut has been right before.

This is going to be painful.

Thanks /adv/...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.