[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>broke up with fiancé because there were many issues in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>broke up with fiancé because there were many issues in the relationship
>cancelled an entire wedding
>totally fine at the time
>after a period of recovery, start seeing someone new
>sitting at home, suddenly have a small emotional breakdown
>all these feels, all these tears
>I am alone

Is this normal? Is this regret? I don't know how I feel anymore.
>>
>>16895760
I make that face when I lose my blood echoes to a snatcher
>>
>>16895760

idk man, sounds like you're just a faggot to me
>>
>>16895760
I read somewhere women are feeling down right after the break and men need more time feeling down. Meanwhile most women feel okay/happy again.

For your situation: Maybe you're now at this point and it's just as it is. But remember why you broke up and canceled the wedding. There were reasons and I would suggest to not do some dumb decision now. Take time to think about in which situation you are and why you have those feelings now.

Maybe this you made a failure and shouldn't break up. Maybe you made a good to move to cancel the wedding. Only you know the answer and I would guess it wasn't a bad decision.

Have fun and distract yourself after you had enough time to think and feel you emotions. Meet friends, have fun, get to know new women.
>>
Keep your chin up! Totally normal .. But remember why you made that decision!
>>
>>16895817
Yeah... We all process different things at different times
>>
>>16895760
>I am alone
Boo fucking hoo. What a little bitch. Fuck you.
>>
>>16895760
Your pic looks like what would have happened if James Spader was fat and unloved as a child.
>>
>>16895760
All you have to do is get used to being alone. I was in a similar situation were I suddently wanted my ex back while dating someone else but then broke with that guy because it wasnt for me. I think its kind of a defence machanism inside us that makes us think we want soemone back eventhough the actual problem is that now we are very lonely and actually just find a solution for it.
It will pass. And there will come the time were you are more happy to be alone. I mean you are free! You can do what the fuck you like
>>
>>16895871

I think it's because I've finally decided to get involved with someone else and we've met a few hiccups. I keep thinking that if I'd stayed in my previous relationship, we'd be close to getting married now and I'd at least feel more secure (although full of regret).

I think this new person is great and I'm probably the happiest I've ever been, but going from complete security to the complete opposite is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>16895877
yes i know how that feels. For how long have you been single after your ex fiance?
I made the mistake where I went into a new realtionship after about a month. It was far to quick and we didnt name it then we just thought it was a fun thing. But then we stayed together... after 7 months I realized that I should never have done that. But the good part is that I know that now and will never jump into something new again. Because I feel like I have to get over two people now..
>>
>>16895958

I'm still technically single but it really wasn't that long before I started seeing this other person. I felt as though the last six months of our relationship was in preparation to it ending anyway, as depressing as that sounds. I had already distanced myself and started feeling things for this other person (although never acted on them), so by the time I actually ended it, I was more or less over it.
>>
>>16895994
okay.. i had that too. But somehow the feelings came back. Its just so stupid and confusing and also wrong...
>>
>>16896011

It's not really wrong, Anon. Just one of those things. I'm almost certain that my sadness isn't to do with my ex fiancé as a person, I just miss the security and the reliability of it.

A new relationship means uncertainty, nerves, the possibility of things not going anywhere or going wrong. I don't like that feeling, even though the rest of it feels worth it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.