[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you know if people actually like you? How can you tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 650x650
How can you know if people actually like you? How can you tell if they're actually just tolerating you and being polite to avoid conflict?
>>
>>16895342

it boils down to what they'd be willing to do for you when it comes to friends. if you can call a friend at 4am and ask for a ride to the hospital and they do it instead of saying 'get a taxi' you know they're a good friend. even more so if they want to stay there all fucking day while they check if you got appendicitis.

family its a bit harder. instead of loyalty they may feel obligation. with family its more about how many extra curriculars they try to indulge in with you. do they not invite you to anything outside of the family/home life? my brother likes to plan hunting trips with me six months in advance so he knows ill be there. he sends me random text messages throughout the year. my dad has literally never called just to talk.

as for a girl, it depends. its kind of like wiht family. do they make an effort to be in your life, or do they just accept that they are a part of yours? as in, if you disappeared for a few days would they notice, reach out, perhaps plan something? it still isnt 100% guaranteed they have feelings, but its an interesting enough way to see.
>>
>>16895353
Focusing just on non-romantic non-family friends, is there any way to tell without being in an extreme "I need a ride to the hospital at 4am" situations? Some social cue or mannerism maybe?
>>
>>16895358

yes. if they seem annoyed by the things you do, then they probably arent into you.

sorry bud, nto sure what you're asking. im nto suggesting you fake an injury to get that hospital ride, its just the way a relationship develops. there comes a time when you need a favor, and they might be there to help you.

you can tell with little things like whether or not you are invited to the majority of friend events assuming you have a group. if not maybe how often they personally invite you as opposed to you inviting them
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.