[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subjects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
I've decided to expand my mind. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything that interests me. Just list out random subjects that you like to learn about.
>>
File: God Bless the GCM.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
God Bless the GCM.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
>>16895296
You should learn about CONCRETE. Did you know that CONCRETE was used to build the Colosseum, one of the Roman Empire's greatest architectural achievements? Then around 1800 years later the United States of America used this Great Composite Material (GCM) to build what is, perhaps, the greatest architectural feat of the 20th century: Hoover Dam! Shove that up your ass Germany! As you can see, the GCM we refer to plainly as CONCRETE has a great history behind it. And modern CONCRETE is even better and stronger too! Due to the GCM's one weakness, it's low tensile strength, modern science has allowed for CONCRETE to be reinforced with other strong materials such as steel. Ain't that just something?

It's no wonder humanity relies so much on CONCRETE. Where humans need infrastructure the GCM is sure to be found. Thank you for spending time learning about our GCM and God bless.
>>
Learn about learning then. Also project management, leadership skills and human relations.
>>
>>16895296 prolly would be good to start with a new language. I think that you can acquire a knew way of thinking by learning a new language. The more different from yours, the better
>>
>>16895444
I've never seen such passion for CONCRETE in my life. You've got me interested.
>and those trips
God bless.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.