[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to approach her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1453682241855.jpg (120 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453682241855.jpg
120 KB, 480x480
It might sound creepy, but I fell in love with a girl I haven't met and she doesn't know I exist.

I know about her from a friend of mine who tried his luck with her, but it didn't work out. I've been stalking her social media since, holy shit we have a lot in common including sense of humor, interests, political opinions etc.

I also look better and more sociable than my friend, so I think I definitely have a chance.

The question is, since she lives in another city, how to approach her without seeming creepy? Should I try to run into her somehow or come off clean?
>>
>>16894669

>It might sound creepy, but I fell in love with a girl I haven't met and she doesn't know I exist.

It sounds creepy because it is creepy.

>I've been stalking her social media since

That's creepy.

>how to approach her without seeming creepy?

You can't, because you're fucking creepy. Women smell that shit from a mile away.

You, sir, are grade A, 100% USDA certified creep meat.

Just try not to rape and murder her when she turns your creepy ass down, k? k.
>>
>>16894678
Lmfao kinda saw this response coming, but for real though it's not as bad as it sounds, I'm just a little lonely cause I haven't had gf in a while.
>>
File: 1380791599736.jpg (24 KB, 430x482) Image search: [Google]
1380791599736.jpg
24 KB, 430x482
>>16894690

>I'm just a little lonely cause I haven't had gf in a while.

Well, nothing more attractive to women than a creepy, lonely guy who stalks them online then travels long distances to track them down and "accidentally" bump into them.

Keep up the good work. I'm sure this strange, pathetic strategy of yours will pan out.
>>
My advice: Really don't stalk people on social media. Only add people on social media AFTER you met them in real life. Exception obviously beeing dating / hookup sites.
>>
>>16894704
So what do you suggest? I know it's pathetic and cringe, but I'm fully prepared to embarrass myself, I can't simply forget about her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.