[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be happy even if you have school and work and no free time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: sufjan.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sufjan.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Recently I'm a lazy faggot. Today was my first day of school after a 5 day weekend, and I've never been happier. I've been going to school and work without fail for a good while, and during that break I was the happiest I've been in a good while.

Today I called in sick at work and didn't show up at school, because I truly don't want my freedom to end like this. I'm fucking tired of school, work doesn't bother me as much (probably because I know I'm making money).

I'm just fucking exhausted, and now that I've had time to catch my breath, I don't really want to start again, because this all seems pretty pointless. Ugh.
>>
>>16894092
What are you studying and how much work are you doing?
>>
>>16894092

you should ideally be studying and working somewhere that fulfills you in one way or another.

that being said, finding these places, or getting the skills / education to warrant working there often comes with strings. you have to pay your dues before getting your dream job.

if its not your dream job, stop goign to school and take time to figure out what is. you are wasting time and moeny on something you wont enjoy in the slightest, you are in for a rough life. im not saying we should all be astronauts and actors and basketball players. but there should be some sense of fulfillment or interest that comes from your career path.

but once you have that planned, you still gotta pay your dues.
>>
Sufjan is a fag
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.