[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakup advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1431545860395.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1431545860395.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
4chan, I need your help. My friend is hopelessly being held hostage by some tumblr slut and he is afraid to break up with her. He has tried before, but every time he either fucks her or she attempts suicide. Dude has tried almost everything. Pretended to cheat on her, told her he was gay, but every time he ends up back with this fucking siren. The worst part is that its long distance, so if she tries to kill herself again there's not much he can do. What the fuck do I tell this dude?
>>
He has to save himself.
>>
>>16893604
Tell him to get her committed to an insane asylum or get her therapy. Tell him to threaten to leave her, if she doesn't. If the therapy helps then great at least it'll get his hands clean if she tries to end it.
>>
It should be pretty obvious what to do here.

Does he know her address? Does he have her parents contact info? If yes to either, then he has a way to safely break up with her. If he has her address, he should break up with her and then call the police in the area immediately saying that someone at X address is about to kill themselves. If he has the parents info, shoot them an email saying "your daughter has threatened to kill herself many times if I leave her, obviously I'm not going to date her forever just because of that. can you be at her place at x time of day on x date to make sure she is ok i am afraid she will commit suicide when I break up with her"
>>
>>16893604
lol
>long distance
dont answer the phone and block on interwebs, retard. she wont kill herself, they never do
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.