[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathetic Weight Loss Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_THrGYE0r.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
4L_THrGYE0r.gif
1 MB, 300x169
I'm really looking for tips and shit. I understand the key is eat less exercise more... Any tips to lose weight quicker. From a fat teen

>inb4 fatass
>>
>>16893596
I'm an impulsive and emotional eater. I borrowed a weight watchers starter pack from a friend. Just told me how many points I should eat, and I got a point calculator. I lost about 30 pounds in four months just from that.

It just helped me keep my dietary goals in mind and since I was counting points easily and everyday, it really helped me stop overeating.

After I lost some weight, it motivated me to also start working out more. And yea, eventually I stopped needing to count because I got into the routine of healthy eating.
>>
File: 1456353978536.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1456353978536.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
fatass.

Count your calories either by pen and paper or through an app. MyFitnessPal is the best app out there. Using an app is easier because you can set goals and also it has foods preprogrammed in it. You can scan barcodes and search up any food, even if it's homemade. The list of foods listed on there is mind blowingly big, nothing short of like eating shit or something is not on there.

Counting calories is important because your fatass can't run from a good diet, literally. No matter how much you move your hams, you'll still be a tub of lard if you eat like shit. Don't try to exercise it all.

Don't bother lifting til you're at a reasonable bmi. 15%-17% is probably good, but you're probably fat as fuck so that'll take a long time. Muscles need calories, you don't.

As a former fatty that's all the advice I can give you. Good luck. Fatass.
>>
Go see /fit/ and scoobysworkshop, don't ask here
>>
How to control your appetite? I've gotten back to working out after the winter but my job has gotten me to add like 15 pounds and I always find myself wanting to eat
>>
Hey fatass

No but seriously. If you feel hungry, eat, but train yourself to eat smaller portions. After a while you will automaticall fill up with less food.

I use to be able to eat like 3 mc doubles and fries, but nowadays i get full with just one. Some say eating slower helps, but not for me. Drink plenty of water in between meals. Eat fruits,as snacks, theyre delicious amd filling.

Eat a bulk of grains, legumes and,rice. I always eat rice first so i get fuller quicker. If i thinknof,something else ill add.

But dude, its important to exercise. Baby steps. It takes a series of small lifestyle changes to lose and maintain weight
>>
>>16893596
>From a fat teen
>teen
You are at the perfect age to fix your diet and start weight lifting. You can shed the fat and achieve the physique of a glorious Greek god/goddess in record time because of your age. Do not waste this opportunity you fat fuck.

Read the /fit/ sticky and start changing your unhealthy habits in small, manageable steps one week at a time. Start counting your calories with a site like myfitnesspal. After a week of tracking calories to get used to the site, start eating at the daily calorie goal for 1lb of weight loss per week. After a week or two of that, start substituting unhealthy food choices for healthy ones, like fried chicken for grilled/baked chicken breast. Do that with one or two pieces of food a day and you're fucking golden.

20 minutes of light cardio a day, just a walk or a jog, is good enough. Then start lifting with a beginner routine like the ones recommended in the sticky.
Basically what >>16893615
said but, coming from a former fatty, I advise AGAINST waiting to start lifting until you get less fat. Start lifting now so that you don't end up being flabby with jack shit for muscle mass as you get smaller.
>>
File: 1453768904515.png (47 KB, 400x579) Image search: [Google]
1453768904515.png
47 KB, 400x579
>>16893636
You only get flabs and loose skin from loosing too much weight at once, because usually a lot of that weight is muscle. If you know how to eat you don't need to lift.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.