[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I been with my gf for about 2 years Going to try to be quick,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Anal Rodeo.gif (655 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Anal Rodeo.gif
655 KB, 300x168
So I been with my gf for about 2 years

Going to try to be quick, and maybe I'm just overreacting.
Last year we both got pretty busy with night jobs. In the last year we have only seen each other, like 12, maybe 15 times. About once a month. Dates are always set up and either she's over an hour late, or things come up and we have to postpone. All I asked of her was if we could meet maybe once a week. Do something, movie, meal, beach, sex, anything really. Just wanted to spend time.
Now I honestly say that I love her, and I care about her. The thing is I'm starting to feel uneasy about the relationship. I see friends more often than I see her. I made note of meeting with her and conveyed my issues to her through talking and such, only to get a response of "I'll make it up to you, promise." Nothing has changed for the rest of the year.
Neither of us are very social, and simply enjoy spending time together. Normally I don't care about my b-day, which was in Dec, she wanted to meet to give me my gift, and I didn't see her until mid-Feb.

I love her, but I'm starting to feel like it's not worth getting exhausted over her anymore.
Is it bad to leave someone you care about and love, due to not seeing them enough?
It's like we are living in a long distance relationship, but only like a 10 minute drive away.
>>
>>16891779
>In the last year we have only seen each other, like 12, maybe 15 times

is this even a relationship? sounds like a mess about. one if you clearly doesn't really give a shit.
>>
You are essentially not in a relationship.
In reality she probably doesn't see you as her boyfriend, not that she necessarily has someone else, hence why you barely see her.
Call it quits. You have nothing, there isn't really anything to attempt to salvage here.

Ask yourself this, if you didn't contact her, at all, for a week, or for a month, would she even notice?
>>
File: 1444070314233.jpg (159 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1444070314233.jpg
159 KB, 1280x960
>>16891799
>is this even a relationship?
This is pretty much the feeling that has been slowly festering in me. And it's not that I want someone else, but it feels not even a part of it of the mess.
>>16891806
>if you didn't contact her, at all, for a week, or for a month, would she even notice?
This is where the headache starts.
I have tried to focus on myself, but she seems to notice when I stop contacting her.
She says that she misses me, that she loves me, and that she's just very busy with a bunch of stuff, or sleep.
I believe her, but the problem is that her sweet words are slowly losing it's effect. Slowly I care less and less about her response as it always seems the same.

I brought forth my complaints again a few months back, and she responded with about the same. "I understand what you mean, I miss you too, I'll try to make time for you, don't worry, I promise. I'm sorry you feel that way."

I'll try to go silent for a while. Maybe just not care for bit, although it's near impossible for me to be dick about this.
I think part of me wants to wear her out, see if she's check out, or really just terrible at being an adult that can manage time.
I really don't want to walk away, but it's like my feet want to start stepping.
>>
>>16891853
hear, not wear. Fuck.
>>
Also, we are meeting up today. Almost 2 hours later than she originally said.

Not sure to do here.
>>
>>16891779
Sorry op, but you aren't in a relationship. It may be news to both of you. But you arent. End it now.
>>
>>16891881
Fuck her? Just bang her up one more time and dump her. She's likely fucking other guys. That or keep her as a side chick and ghost on her for a while.
If she comes back and you guys work some shit out, great. If not, starting dating other women, it's obvious you aren't even looking like people who are dating.
>>
>>16891779
...Just don't become a needy whiny person like I did. Just pretend you're already not in a relationship. Be the one who cares less or end it now. Seriously, I went through this. It sucks. It fucking hurts and I'm still trying to recover ONLY because I want to prove that I'm not the bitch I acted to be.

Let me rephrase, I don't want to be negative, but it's not a good situation to be in. She should be making more effort to see you. You SHOULD NOT be chasing behind her. YOU should be saying "I promise to make it up to you".
>>
>>16891853
>>16892282
Fuck her words. They mean fuck all without action. Continue to contact her less to force initiative to see you. Let her know you don't care to text in some way, only to see her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.