[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if a girl is really into you, is there such a thing as messaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1j1.jpg (130 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1j1.jpg
130 KB, 1200x800
if a girl is really into you, is there such a thing as messaging too often? or is that only if the girl is on the fence

is every day too often?
>>
>>16891738

here's a plot twist: IT DEPENDS.

women are not toasters. there is no single combo that works on them. some girls get mad if you take an hour to respond. some girls lose interest because you just because someone there to keep them busy via text while they interact with real men in the real world.

the big question is, what is the nature of the relationship? are you dating yet? like legitimately bf and gf dating? if not, i tend to only use text to confirm plans.

>we still on for friday?

a little bit of chat from there is good but end it off with 'gotta get back to work. see ya friday'.

protip: if you dont have plans to see her in the near future, you're not on her radar.
>>
>>16891738
Yes. "I want to be with you every waking moment" is better on paper than in practice.
>>
oh right I guess I figured I enjoyed getting a message from her every time it happened so she would also enjoy getting them from me but I guess maybe I should message less
>>
Just follow the dynamic of things. Don't worry about stupid shit.

I've been with my GF exactly a year next week.

We've missed at least a text exactly twice.

In our first month we traded maybe 1200 texts and I'm not at all the type to do texts.

Before her,even with my best friend and I'd only trade maybe about 60 texts a months where they were basically just, "Hey what's up" "Drink?" "I'm outside".

Just do what feels natural.

One caveat though: I'll say to start, try and keep cringe worthy shit to a minimum though. Avoid dumping pages of random lovely dovey shit that makes people question your sanity. Keep that shit to yourself until you're far along enough in your relationship where their first instinct isn't to drop everything and run.
>>
>>16891738
Match her frequency
>>
>>16891738
Don't be too needy or running after her. That's all. Be cool so you don't kill her attraction. Yes, you can message too often. Every day? No. Not at all. How many times a day? That depends.
>>
>>16891738
Be yourself, show you're really into her back. If you are. Playing it cool is overrated, misunderstandings happen
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.