[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to break somebody?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I started talking to a girl online, shes pretty niave and seems to want my attention. shes kinda dodgy on sending nudes but really I want something more.

I want her to give up her soul to me so I can crush her body with sex and make her fuck all of my friends too, how do you manipulate someone like this? should I just pretend I "love" her and bait and switch or just be kind of cold the whole time and condition her to be a slut by rewarding that... Thank you /adv/
>>
What the actual fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>16890499
>>16890499
You're a fucking asshole
However, so am I so let me enlighten you.
The best way to do it desu is to try and take advantage of her emotions. Make her love you a lot and get your friends to talk to her as well. Invite her into your 'posse'. After you've had enough fun with the goods you need to break up with her and try to destroy her emotionally in doing so. The more she cares about you the easier this will be. Then your friend just needs to be there for her and pick up the pieces. If they invest time, he can get close and probably into a relationship eventually. DON'T leak her nudes to your friends or that will end badly for your little game.
Good luck op,
enjoy the pussy.
>>
File: 1457247067832.png (79 KB, 453x515) Image search: [Google]
1457247067832.png
79 KB, 453x515
>>16890499
How's that "Nice guy" syndrome treating you?
>>
>>>/b/
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.