[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lost gf kid job life all of it help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Miss Washington.jpg (53 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
Miss Washington.jpg
53 KB, 576x720
I'm a 27y male graduated but nothing else (I have a thing on teaching going on but it is no masters and I barely go). I made a girl pregnant but we werent dating. Things happened we/I decided to date the girl.
Today, 6 months later we had this huge fight I terrified her because I lost my temper and I have a really bad temper - like punching shit and breaking and shouting. I'm 1,80m+ btw

Long story short she took the baby said we arent together anymore. Thought about suicide but for now wont do. Ill treat myself with drugs and therapy but cant really see the point to be better since she wont be here with me.

my kid wont be here.
I fucked up.
everything

pic unrelated to get attention
>>
>>16889343
My father has a pretty bad temper, fucked up my entire childhood, don't let that shit control your actions and NEVER use it as an excuse, you are in full control of yourself and the more often you have that thought the more responsible you will handle it

telling yourself you have a bad temper over and over will reinforce that thought over the years

did you ever hit someone because of your anger problems? because If you can't be sure that you won't harm the women or child you should not even try to raise a kid
>>
>>16889362

the child already has 6 months old so trying to not raise it is off the table.

so you're saying that simply telling myself "i have a bad temper" wont help but rather make it worse? (my english is a little rusty)

I'm going to get psychic help, drugs and shit. I dont like the idea but today I cross all the lines
>>
shameless self bump.

She said she left me and she will never talk to me again. I lost her. what do i do? and about my baby?
>>
Anger management. Do it for your yourself, and for your kid.
>>
>>16889467

yeah... but I think I lost the girl.so its only a half victory I suppose
>>
>>16889343
I have no useful advice, but I hope it all works out.
>>
There's no question?
>>
>>16889343
>I'm a 27y male graduated but nothing else (I have a thing on teaching going on but it is no masters and I barely go). I made a girl pregnant but we werent dating. Things happened we/I decided to date the girl.
>Today, 6 months later we had this huge fight I terrified her because I lost my temper and I have a really bad temper - like punching shit and breaking and shouting. I'm 1,80m+ btw
>Long story short she took the baby said we arent together anymore. Thought about suicide but for now wont do. Ill treat myself with drugs and therapy but cant really see the point to be better since she wont be here with me.
>my kid wont be here.
>I fucked up.
>everything
Man, you're living a dream. Not a nightmare.

She will come back begging for your help when she realizes how shit she is.

Plus, you are finally free. I mean, I lost my fucking virginity at 27 and now feel great. Why don't you take a Working Holiday somewhere nice? Chill out. Put your shit together...
>>
You can sue for at least partial custody of your kid. As for the girl, if she left you for this then your relationship was going to end anyway.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.