[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to get revenge on your ex gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: 1343605413928.jpg (172 KB, 2134x1200) Image search: [Google]
1343605413928.jpg
172 KB, 2134x1200
It has been a mouth since I seen my ex, and she calls me out of the blue, to tell me all the guys she slept with when we were together, and how many guys she sleeping with now.

My life is finally coming back together, but the bitch just wants to throw it out there, how many people know that we were a thing, and now she a super whore.

I guess I should start from the beginning
>>
File: We Fit.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
We Fit.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>16892390
cont.
>Met this girl online, then we met up
>She comes from a broken home, and almost going homeless because of her family
>She started to like me alot, and I started falling for her.
>I save her from her family and we been together for 4 years
>Help her get a job at where I work out
(Big mistake)
>Got fired a week later because of her.
>Then my car broke down
>Trying to get a job, but nothing works out
>she works at that job for 6 mouths, and makes new friends
>Friends push her to leave me, thinking I will never get a job
>One day she doesn't come home, I call her
>She tells me, she with a few girl friends
>Call her again
>Some redneck hick picks up the phone, say (I'm busy fucking your girl)
>She takes the phone, saying he's joking
>I get mad, saying I'm coming there now
>She then tells me, we need time apart
>Comes the next day and grabs the PS4, 3DS, and some of her clothes
>Tells me she going to see her mom
>Call her the next day, that guy on the phone again
>Then she gets on and tells me, she going to get the rest of the stuff.
>Told her not to show your face near my house again, you cheating whore
>Wants me to split our stuff 50/50
>Told her, we never got marry, like plan to this year. So you don't get shit from me.
(Got the bitch a promise ring and everything. Cost me 2K. Some promise)
>Find out from one of her friends, that she been cheating on me for a mouth because another friend got in her head, and told her she too young to get married, and he doesn't have a job. Fuck him, and live life, like a real woman.
>She slept with two other guys while we were together, I could never forgive her.
>The week she been gone, I got a high paying job, a new awesome that I win in a contest, and won $1000 bucks from a lotto ticket
>Life was looking good again, even if I was sad that the love of my life became a Florida whore.
>>
If you really want revenge you will move on amd will be unnafected by whatever your ex says or does.

That's the best revenge. Good luck.
>>
File: 1440220504135.png (179 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1440220504135.png
179 KB, 500x373
>>16892406
The week she been gone, I got a high paying job, a new awesome (Car) that I win in a contest
typo

cont.
That's my story
Now she knows how great my life is, she wants to make me suffer like I was the bad guy in the relationship.
I save her from the streets.
I got her an ID, and a job.
I was even helping her get an GED.
I'm also fucking fit( Took Judo for 5 years), this is why none of her friends want to mess with me.
She 21, I'm 27.
I don't need this in my life, I just want to live decently.
Right now, our life would have been perfect with all this money I'm making, but no. She ruin her life, and now she lives with a bunch of strangers.
Last time she call me, she gave me a sob story of how her new friends cut her, and she got in a car wreak, almost dying.

Told her karma is a bitch.
Now, I have many ways to get my revenge on her.
No, I'm not going to post nudes, I'm not that evil.
I just want her to go back to her mom's place. So she far away from me.
>I was thinking of posting her Kik or email on random sites, so a bunch of guys can post dick pic to her, so her new boyfriend thinks she cheating on him too.

>Or post her debit card online, since I have all her bank info on my computer, but I won't use it. That way, she will be out of money, and has to go back to her mom's

Those are the only two things I have., other then a manger I know from my old job hates her, and been trying to get her to quit, not fire.
So they don't have to give her any money.
They told me, since I been gone, she became this disgust little troll that hops around the store.

I know I shouldn't let her get under my kin, but what kind of monster you have to be, to be with someone for so long, and go become a slut, out of no where.

I will never understand woman, are they all like this?
>>
>>16892412
This.

She's a bitch. The best thing you can do is move on and find someone a thousand times better than her.
>>
Complete and total indifference is the best revenge.
>>
>>16892390
I know it hurts really bad. I've been cheated on and I did so much for my SO. It hurts because the girl he cheated on me with lives in the same neighborhood as me.

I've deeply considered driving by her house and beating the ever living fuck out of her. I even drive down the block but bitch out because I know if I have a record, I could completely lose my career and it's not worth it.

I've considered doing horrid things to my ex. Destroying his shit. Ruining his life with the secrets I know about him that could just potentially destroy his life.

But in the end, it won't ease the hurt. It makes me look even worse if I do something about it. It can ruin my own life if I were to get arrested. It's just not worth it. Every fiber of my being wanted to stand up for myself to not look like a fool. But doing something back, it still makes you look like a fool. Walking away from it all was the hardest thing I had ever done. But you know, looking back on it, it was the best thing I could have done. Karma got back to my ex. He thought he was going to run away with the girl he cheated on me with. Within a month, she was back to her boyfriend that she cheated on him with my boyfriend. My ex destroyed his own self. Your ex will too.
>>
File: 1390449898775.png (352 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1390449898775.png
352 KB, 1366x768
>>16892432
>find someone a thousand times better than her.
I been so out of the dating game, I can't relate to anyone.
Girls my age, are already mothers.
Or they just want one night stands.

I'm not into becoming a father to some kid, or want to date the town whore, I already been there.

Shit, I was the one to pop her cherry, you think that means something.

Man, I don't ask for alot from a girl, just to be clean, pretty and loving.
Since I'm always being told I look really good.

Money isn't a problem for me anymore, but maybe I just don't trust woman enough to go dating again, after this bitch scared me.

The feeling of being cheated on by someone you trusted and love feels like someone shot me in my balls and dick, and left me to die.

Since she been gone, all I do is hit the gym hard, and make money.
I don't have much friends, since she was the only person in my life.

Now I just feel alone, and the only person I can trust is myself.
>>
>>16892479
You won't be ready to date again after a month or two. Take your time to feel better.

You won't find a ton of women your age who aren't married or mothers, you're right. There must be someone out there, tho, your age or younger. Not all young girls are bitches like her.
Being cheated on sucks, I know, most people know. But not all people are cheaters, and not all people are immature and ungrateful as she was.
Don't jump in a new relationship, of course. But there are many trustworthy people out there.
Find friends through your job or your hobbies. Do not think about dating for a bit.
It will get better.
Be patient.
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (124 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
124 KB, 640x480
>>16892470
>Every fiber of my being wanted to stand up for myself to not look like a fool
That is how I feel right now.
I just want to hurt the people who had a hand in making her into this monster.

But I know, if she really cared about me, she wouldn't have betrayed me.

The feeling of going to bed alone, waking up at night, thinking I'm hear her voice calling me.
It's haunting me, like she a ghost.

She like a drug I'm trying to clean myself from.
Which she IS into now, since I'm so boring, I didn't want to smoke weed or drink.

I have dreams, that I'm going to save her from these people she is with, and hold her in my arms again, and telling her that I will always protect you.
Like I used to, but you can't help someone who doesn't want to be saved.

And if we some how got back together again, I can't never look at her the same way, I would be disgusted to even kiss her.
Nor would I even want to have sex with her, knowing that she let other men touch her.

I wasted 4 years with her, putting alot of my life plans to the side because I was foolishly in love with her.
Now she gone, I have to pick up where I left off.
My unfinished classes, joining the air force which I'm too old for now.
She robbed me of my early 20's
Now all I do now, is rebuild, get stronger.

This is us, early last year ago.
Before I lost my job and car.

Now I have all that and more, after she left, but I still feel empty inside.
>>
>>16892479
>not wanting to sleep with a nice developed woman who's curves have been accented by childrearing.
>LITERAL BIRTHING HIPS
>>
>>16892390
>Best way to get revenge on your ex gf
>she calls me out of the blue, to tell me all the guys she slept with when we were together, and how many guys she sleeping with now.
Either ignore her or just text her 'cool'. The IDGAF attitude will hurt her and it will hurt her a lot. It's obvious that she's feeling shitty and looking to hurt someone to feel better about herself.
>>
>>16892732
>Wanting damaged goods
>>
File: have mercy anon.jpg (782 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
have mercy anon.jpg
782 KB, 1080x1920
>>16892761
I live for Christmas cake
>>
>>16892885
>used goods cake
Have fun with your sluts, love!
>>
>>16892427
You can expect this kind of foolish behavior from girls between 20-24. My gf(now ex) of 2 1/2 years did me dirty in a similar fashion. Broke up with her about a week ago. Despite the last 6 shitty months in the relationship of her treating me like a non-factor, being emotionally distant, and stringing me along like I was some kind of backup plan...we had an amicable breakup. So I decided I'd take it easy for a bit. 4 days later she's uploading snaps of her grinding hardcore with some dude and suddenly getting buddy buddy with her pot smoking roommate.

Many of my friends have similar stories. Once they get a glimpse of "freedom", they forget all about you.

They'll try to rub it in your face after to get under your skin. Make YOU feel like the bad guy who fucked up. The best revenge really is to live well. Ignore your ex, live your life, fuck other girls and pursue your own interests.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.