[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>broke off a long term toxic relationship >ex did his whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1407472560211.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1407472560211.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>broke off a long term toxic relationship
>ex did his whole revenge thing
>seriously fucked up shit
>tried to stay focused on personal growth and my career, ignoring it
>after two years he relents, comes around, wants to apologize
>wherethefuckwasyourapologywhenineededit.jpg
>from our history I can tell he just wants v

I was at a really good place now I'm furious. I want to hurt him so bad but nothing I could do would ever compare to the shitstorm he put me through. He's an emotionless ass so he wouldn't care anyway and it would just feed his ego. What's the best way to get back at a sociopath?
>>
>>16890312
Explain what he did
>>
>>16890312

its been two years matette. if you did as good as you claim simply say 'thakns for the apology, enjoy your life <3' and never talk to him again.

after all wouldnt htat be great revenge? knowing hes coming back and you acting like its just a cute little apology as if none of it ever mattered at all?
>>
>>16890319
I don't even know where to begin. Lies about almost everything imaginable, involving family members, deceased family members, fucking up my finances, trying to sabotage my job, pitting the whole town against me, trying to.pit estranged family against me, slept with my sister, all kinds of disgusting allegations. Consistently. For two years. There are people when I meet them for the first time who have some kind of impression of me from this guy. He's careful not to do any proveable damage but I have proof of everything anyway. Just for visceral satisfaction I suppose. I want to dx the shit out of him, all his numbers, army records, previous addresses, banking numbers.

>>16890324
You're right. When you're right, you're right. But right now I just feel need to indulge in this.
>>
>>16890365
dont. just dont.

>>16890324
do this, block, delete, and ignore

/thread
>>
1:Find someone in his last he has any sort of complex about, which should be easy.
2: Date/have sex with them, post about it on social media, or let him know in some way.
3:?????
4:Come back here and let us know if he was really emotionless
>>
>>16890365
>slept with my sister
How the fuck does that one happen. Did she think it was a good way to spite you or something?

I'd never touch a woman my brother dated even if things ended well and vice versa.
>>
>>16890394
She's older and a whore who notoriously sleeps around with other people's leftovers and requires constant validation. We were already on the outs for months because I just couldn't handle her. This guy knows how to work people and gave her just enough bs. She wanted to get to me also for finally telling her off but she's always had it out for me. They're both vindictive spiteful fucks I tried to cut out of my life.
>>
>>16890403
Sounds like a blast. Honestly I'm going to have to echo what others have said and avoid trying to start anything. It would just invite more drama into your life, it's tempting right now but you'll wind up regretting it.

Maybe try a journal to write down all of the things about them that frustrate you so you can get it out of your system?
>>
>>16890380
He's got a cousin who's pretty attractive and on the rebound from a divorce. I don't think he'd go near me though with the amount of shit that's been said. Besides, they're pretty close

>>16890373
You're right. However I do get a lot of emails asking for him. Apparently he's inherited something from his royal uncle in Zimbabwe
>>
>>16890412
Thanks anon. It's better to take the high road. A journal is a good idea. I really
haven't dealt with this yet and more problems is the last thing I need right now
>>
>>16890312
Try to help him be a better person (don't spend a lot of time on this obviously, just try to encourage or inspire him) and if he doesn't admit to needing help and remains an ass, then at least you tried to help and be the best person you can be.
>>
>>16890507
>Try to help him be a better person

>Lies about almost everything imaginable, involving family members, deceased family members, fucking up my finances, trying to sabotage my job, pitting the whole town against me, trying to.pit estranged family against me, slept with my sister
Your shits all retarded
>>
from your post it just sounds like you want to fuck him and are mad at yourself for wanting it tbqh
>>
>>16890324
this is spot on, i crawled back to my ex i'd used/abused for 3 years after leaving her to go fuck sloots and drink as much as i want (literally dumped her because she wouldn't but me a PlayStation), she said pretty much this and it made me think/feel so much about who i was and what i'd done. its been 3 years now and im still too wary of damaging another human being to enter into another relationship
>>
>>16890567
>>16890567
This.

Something about you is not over him, otherwise you'd be more inclined to just have him out of your life than to start drama with him.
>>
>>16890312
I say fain an interest in him... like make him fucking pine for you... full dinner / movie whatever be sexc af. Then when the come home part happens say ty and bye. Make him blueballs ...
Whats the worst that could come of it ?
More rumors ?
Who gives af at least you get a nice dinner and the satisfaction of him having his hand for the night:p
>>
>>16890312
Ignore him.
Cut contact forever and never let him contact you again.
Don't go down to his level.
Be a better person than him.
>>
Stab him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.