[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this love/apology letter sound? (very long post) I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2637.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
How does this love/apology letter sound? (very long post)

I am not good with words at all, I want your opinion on this. It's gonna be a love letter sent to her. She broke up with me and I want to get back together. The main reason being that "our hobbies differ" but truth is that I was an

asshole who did not listen to her and her interests. If I knew, I would've done things that she enjoyed. She's 24 years old
You give me 1000000 times more compliments than all the other people on the planet combined. I felt like the biggest piece of shit in the world, then I met you, and you made me feel like the best person in the world, you make me feel so

incredibly happy. You like my body, voice, the way I act, even my drawings and take interest in the manga story that nobody cares about, as well as my past. You always listen to me with interest. I miss you so much and it makes me so

happy that you miss me. Finally... someone who cares about me. I always felt so comfortable talking to you, being with you, cuddling you, you were the complete opposite compared to anyone else.

--part 1
>>
>>16878622
stop posting the rest of the letter, never send this to anybody
>>
You are so incredibly sweet by dealing with all my horrible bullshit, like my room, when I ate meat (I cut down with it about 90%), when I spoke bad to you or your mother (I really want to appologize to her), when I didn't try holding a

proper conversation with you (I didn't even realize, that wasn't my intention). I was a lazy fuck who couldn't be bothered to take you out on proper dates by planning things properly, and you sat quietly and enjoyed it all the way. I

made you drive such long ways so many times, I just feel so bad for being such a piece of shit whereas you were so kind and caring. I spoke to you like an asshole and you still loved me. You always swallowed the piss that I gave you and

sat there with me all the way with a smile on your face, because you wanted to make me happy. You did so much effort for me, spoke to me all the time and met up with me so many times while I was acting like an asshole. No other person on

the planet tolerated me so much, nor loved me... but you BOTH tolerated me and loved me. I am so incredibly sorry like you wouldn't believe.

I was going through such terrible times, and you were right there for me and helped me out so much, you have absolutely no idea how helpful you were and how much I appreciate it. I enjoyed every single second with you. Like I said when

the train left when I was going back to Birmingham, I'd rather wait 1 hour in the cold if that meant I could spend another minute with you. Because I love you.

--part 2
>>
>>16878624
why not? I'm here for advice, I am oblivious
>>
>>16878630
this is really not a good thing to be doing, sending a letter like this to a girl who broke up with you is basically burning the bridge forever
>>
>>16878632
please explain, I am completely autistic when it comes to human relations
>>
>>16878634
I know that by the fact that this is what you are doing in the first place. I dont know how to explain it but when she sees this she will think you are pathetic and it won't help you at all.
>>
Yeah begging is never great, though I know some relationships can be resurrected so I'll still give love letter advice.

Tip, fucking sure it's great you realise you did dumb shit but like this still sounds like a letter 100% about you. Maybe include some shit that shows you were paying any attention to her, like explicitly the stuff you should have tried to get more into that she loves or w/e.
>>
if you sent this to a man he'd take it as an invitation to rape you
>>
>>16878645
I have to completely rethink this because you guys are right, normal people hate clingy/needy people, I need to man up, and I do need to somehow focus more on her rather than me but I just don't know how to do that. I was the problem in the relationship, not her
>>
Send us (me) more drafts let me help you edit.
It's worth sending anyway imo, like she may still be done but it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
>>16878653
if he wants to try again this isn't the way to do it, he should be texting her short invitations to talk or seeing her in person. letters like this are some 18th century m'lady shit.
>>
>>16878657
depends how old he is. idk when I was a baby with my first love a letter like that would have been all I needed.

If he's full adult then maybe we need like half apology/half invite
>>
>>16878657
I can't meet up with her in person if I don't ask for a second chance *to meet up in person* in the first place. She broke up with me, meaning she doesn't want to meet up with me anymore. I still gotta give her time and such but in the meantime I gotta think things and understand what I did wrong, which is why I am here.

here is the full letter: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511435
>>
>>16878663
>https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511435

okay wtf TOO LONG

cut half at least
>>
>>16878663
give her some time and then text her something short like I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong, can we talk
>>
>>16878668
probably a lot better but I'd need to at least know what to talk over the phone. Sure, too long, but I am autistic so the way I'd think is that the longer someone texts me, the more they care. If they just says some short bullshit, they don't show me that they care.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.