[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf who I love very much came out and told me she was raped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
My gf who I love very much came out and told me she was raped. The person who did it is like a typical jock with money and a better body and looks and life than me.

It's fucking with me so much that these people can just fuck up the lives of people like us and not even give a shit. I feel so bad for her it's fucking with me so much I don't think I can be with her. I've never felt like this before. Now I'm worried that every girl i ever talk to is going to have some awful past and I feel so fucking shitty for her I don't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>16890671
How recently. If it was while you were dating she basically cucked you and is lying to you.
If it wasnt due to the way people have such a victim complex she might not have been raped. She might have just consented to sex while drunk and regrets her actions.
>>
>>16890671

Reminds me of my first love.

Someone slipped something in her drink at a party, then raped her while she was out.

Her boyfriend dumped her.

She was completely emotionally fucked over for A LOOOONG time after that.

Obviously you DON'T love her very much if you're being so self-absorbed that you considering making her a double victim.

Stop being such a selfish douche. Go support her you prick. Right now she needs to understand that it's not her fault, but you're acting like it is.
>>
>>16890687
Yea but how can I deal with it these people have been shitting on my life since day 1 and now they took my love too. I can't cope with the fact I just can't.
>>
>>16890671
Details of the rape please. How did it happen?
>>
>>16890703
You are acting extremely immature.
>>
>>16890703
dude, you're still being super self absorbed... she's the one who's the victim of a crime, not you, and your main response is how can YOU deal with it - you have to force yourself to get over this and make sure you're there for her, support her without blaming her. and most of all don't abandon her over this. p.s. you'll learn that most people are 'damaged goods' in some way.
>>
>>16890703
It's not like you were the one who was raped. You're in a position to help the one you love. Get a fucking hold of yourself man.. *slap*
>>
>>16890703
Are you seriously trying to play the big victim right now? Your girlfriend was RAPED and you're bitching about how people have been shitting on YOUR life? How about you man up and support your girlfriend as best as you can, I think you'll find that'll bring you two closer and you can help each other through your respective issues.
>>
You're so fucking self-absorbed, it's disgusting. She gets raped, and yet you want to play the victim? You need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
>>
>>16890724
I don't know if I can be with her... We only dated a month and she said we were so close she's never told anyone and she told me she was sexually abused by a step dad too. I told her even if we aren't together id still talk with her and help her through it

>>16890728
Well I know who did it and he lives near my house so I'd probably be seeing him and thinking of someone doing that to someone I love so much is killing me and she said there was a random guy there too helping
>>
>>16890730
I'm not being q victim I'm saying having it be a popular jock partying douche bag hurts so much because those types have always shit on my life
>>
>>16890745
Yes you are, are you even reading what you're writing right now? You're still playing the victim and focusing on yourself. Your girlfriend was fucking raped, and all you can talk about is how jocks have always victimised you.

Jesus Christ you're actually making me angry with how immature you're being right now.
>>
>>16890753
No I'm not that's just adding to the injury and pain of it all. My biggest concern is the fact that she was victimized and I feel so helpless and hurt about it and I don't even know how to respond
>>
>>16890756
You 'respond' by being there for her you selfish dick.

Dump your issues on someone else if you seriously can't deal with them but abandoning her because of it is incredibly scummy.
>>
>>16890773
Yea right you're fucking retarded that's a ton of baggage to dump on someone
>>
>>16890756
How about you call this guy up and ask him to rape you too while you cry and whine like a child?

Or you can be there for her. Give her emotional support. Give her a shoulder to cry on. Be strong and keep moving forward. One day this whole thing will be in far away in your rear view mirror.
>>
>>16890781
Probably just going to leave her man no other option
>>
>>16890784
you sound like my current gf's ex. he straight up left her when he found out about her being raped. fucked her up
>>
>>16890777
OP's girlfriend shares a traumatic experience that no one should go through and all he does is think about sad and upset it makes him, sounds like a bitch to me.
>>
>>16890784
>no other option
>>
So kill the guy OP. Looks, wealth and muscle don't stop a bullet. Muscle slows it down, but you just use more.

Don't confront him, don't say shit, just walk up behind him and shoot him in the skull.

If you can't afford a gun, stab him below the base of his skull.

May as well do something productive rather than bitch out to us about what a useless cuck you are.
>>
>>16890801
I would do that but it's a small town
>>
did she press charges?
no?
she wasnt raped, this is whats bothering you, shes a gigantic piece of a liar
>>
>>16890809
You guys are all stupid as fuck for thinking she's just lying about cheating it happened 2 years ago
>>
>>16890809
Could be true, but op fails to tell details
>>
>>16890815
guilt is real and ppl like to get rid of it
>>
>>16890825
Guilt for what?!?
>>
>>16890804
And?
>>
>>16890671
You gotta be underage and b& because there's no way I can believe an adult would act so self-centred as to try and make themselves the victim of someone else's rape. You probably should break up with her, she clearly needs someone who actually cares about her.
>>
>>16890827
for cheating
you know if its a car accident, you will be a first one to know
somehow when its rape, its better if nobody knows...
toppest of keks
>>
>>16890839
It was before I even knew her you literal retard
>>
>>16890839
So if a guy pinned you down and fucked you in the ass would you be scrambling to tell everyone about it?
>>
File: fishayfishaaay.jpg (464 KB, 751x1162) Image search: [Google]
fishayfishaaay.jpg
464 KB, 751x1162
>>16890842
So why didn't you respond to the first reply?
And she waited two years to tell you?
Are you sure you're even OP?
>>
>>16890845
>everyone=nobody

the sound logic of morons
>>
>>16890855
Dude you are fuxking Re tard ded

Literally

I don't know how many times I said we inly dated a month
>>
Had something similar happen to my best friend, the only reason the guy is still alive is she asked me not to.

OP stop being a dick, help her. The fact that she's told you means she trusts you make sure she knows you are always there for her.

Jocks, aren't bad people. Bad people happen to be jocks on occasion. Also leave her really? Dont' be an asshole. but >>16890703
They didn't take anything but sex from her. This isn't some shitty NTR hentai, it's real life. Just because she got raped doesn't mean she stopped loving you.
>>
Seriously get your head out of your ass. She's the one who was immediately hurt by all of this, and she decided to share the information with you because she trusted you. Stop being selfish and support her. If you can't be with her because you're too screwed up over it, then you don't deserve her.
>>
>>16890880
It's permanent suffering that I have to deal with forever and she was all I had
>>
File: yeeah.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
yeeah.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
>>16890861

>Getting so butt hurt that I revealed you as the bait master you are
>>
>>16890901
Are you twelve? Fuck off man, she's not dead be happy about it. Your "Suffering" isn't half what hers was and still might be. She's got bigger balls then you and she's wearing a skirt. I want you to grow a pair, stop acting like a child and help her or get the fuck out of her life. No in-between.
>>
>>16890671
How the fuck do you not take a baseball bat to the back this guys fucking head I do not understand
>>
First things first. Was it rape or was it "rape"? Because there's a big difference.
>>
>>16890917
The real kind
>>
>>16890671

Sup faggot, I'm "raping" your girl right now. She's been coming over to get "raped" while you cry about it on this stupid website almost every other night. btw I don't use protection
>>
>>16890953
underrated post
>>
>>1689072
Good advice
>>
>>16890743
Dude.. You're obviously genuinely shaken by this, and that's normal. If you weren't feeling emotional right now you'd be a psychopath.
The other fags here are dumping on you because you're only telling us about you're feelings, which is understandable because you don't know how you're GF feels. So ignore them. I sympathise with both of you.

You sound young, so let me level things for you.
A pretty big percentage of women experience sexual abuse. This won't be the first time you come across someone you care about who has been treated badly. So use this as an opportunity to know how to handle stuff in the future and get used to the complex range of fucked up emotions involved.

Whatever you do, don't break up with this girl.. At least not right now. I swear to god you'll regret it, because in future you'll start to think about all the ways you could have helped her feel better and what could have been. Hell.. She might even be able to help you deal with the way you are feeling. Tell her that you're not sure how to process the feelings you are having. Ask her how she learnt to cope. I don't think you'd want to know specific details about what happened, but if you can try to find out what kind of progress she has made then that might help you understand her more.

Keep your head up and stay strong for her. It's tough, but it is something people can move on from.
>>
I swear though, someday i'd be very angry and school shoot all these alphas. Beta uprising.
>>
>>16891022

People lurk 4chan to find people who make threats like this bro. Keep it to yourself
>>
>>16891027
I was just expressing my anger. Alphas need to just stay seated on their gym bench or something
>>
>>16891022
>>16891065

>I swear though, someday i'd be very angry and school shoot all these alphas. Beta uprising.
>Alphas need to just stay seated on their gym bench or something

What the fuck does all this Alpha Beta shit mean anyway?

I grew up a social recluse. I'm introverted, used to be shy as fuck to the point I couldn't talk to strangers, look people in the eye, or even order food. I was also depressed as fuck because of hormonal imbalance shit. I got sick of it in highschool and college and spent almost a decade trying to change. I slowly did. First relationship at 26.

I've got a friend since childhood who's good looking, athletic, has no problem with other people, and has no real problem with getting women.

If you ask my girlfriend she'll tell you the first few dates she thought I was pretty beta (her words) but then one day I shocked the shit out of her when she realized how "alpha" i was.

Comparatively, she rates my friend as super beta and passive.

So what the fuck is all this alpha/beta bullshit?

Just stop whining and fucking do things.
>>
>>16891085
Add to that..
>OP has a GF
>calls himself beta
An entirely imaginary social class structure?
>>
>>16890686

You're a piece of human shit, man. This place has literally ruined you
>>
>>16890671
>>16891008
OP, listen to this reply. The other replies are strangly angry.
Try to take a step back first, not from her, but from your emotions. You need to handle your emotions first, realize where they come from and how they feel. In the end they are just spontanous emotions and only a part of you, whereas your thoughts and reason are the other part. When you have your own feelings in check you can help her the most, be empathic to her feelings, try to make her feel good, talk to her about it if she wants to talk about it and give her space when she needs space.
You actually could talk to a therapist about it, maybe one or two sessions and it might help, because they deal with this kind constantly and will give you advice, wich you then can pass on to her.
>>
>>16890671
yeah op I can pull shit out of my ass too and say I was rape to get away with cheating or look like a slut. also i can manipulate you at the same time by playing the victim.
>>
>>16890801
dont do this. Op should go to the police. Jock guy will suffer more in prison. Killing the jock guy should be a second option.
>>
Hey man you're just having a lot of emotions about it. There is not much "new" you have to do, and nothing you can do about the past. This type of stuff is unfortunately common, so there's not even much of a cause for alarm.

Sorry people can be so sick though, op. I ask myself how/why all the time.
>>
File: Tohru_Adachi.jpg (33 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Adachi.jpg
33 KB, 250x290
You can change your sexuality Dicks for life!!!!!!!!
>>
>>16891085
Not him but i almost feel as if you were describing myself, thanks man.
>>
>>16891065
Op here the guy isn't really alpha I feel like I could beat his ass easily but he's just way happier and richer than me I don't get why he has to ruin our lives. She said there was a second guy there too and idk thinking of all the shit has made me cry non stop and I almost threw up
>>
>>16891374
Also she said it happened because she was walking around at night because she got in a fight with her friend and she ran into a friend she knew and he offered to let her sleep on the couch for the night and she said he had another friend with them and they left to go to the friends house or something and she said they asked for sex and she said no and they just did it
>>
File: 1437071282836.jpg (7 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
1437071282836.jpg
7 KB, 158x152
Jesus Christ, OP. Are you fucking retarded? I read the first 6-7 posts of yours and all of it looks retarded.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.