[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alarm clock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
How the fuck do i escape this thing?

It ruins my entire day. I have a hard time falling asleep or sticking to a sleep schedule, and i am constantly falling behind on sleep. I believe this is genetic, my dad has the worst sleeping patter I've seen and he is always tired when not at work.

i feel like if i could get a job where i could fall asleep whenever the fuck i wanted, wake up when i wake up, and just get the damn work done in between i would be so much less miserable, but I no idea what job that would be.

Any advice?
>>
Do you exercise?
>>
>>16863659

No
>>
>>16863644

the most true thing i was ever told by a teacher was

>life is about waking up when you dont want to

thats life. it really is. there arent any real jobs that operate under the
>wake up when i want to wake up

there just isnt. plus you wouldnt be very productive. i know you think you would be but truth is without the day cycle people tend to get weird. people who work night shifts never know when to do chores and such cuz it feels weird. it really fucks you up.

all that being said
>>16863664

why not? humans need exercise. all creatures do. us more than many others. so get some fucking exercise.

use your alarm clock to your advantage. never stay up late. never sleep in on weekends. ever. wake up and go to bed same time every day and you can a verage as much as you want. you'll have a few bad days here and there but generally speaking you go to bed on time, sleep 9 hours, and wake up well rested. its a swell life. i was an insominac til i had an officej ob. got used to taht cycle REALLY fast after being on martian time for 2 years beforehand.
>>
>>16863664
>>16863828

also, dont drink coffee. it effects you WAY longer than you think.

fun side story though
>lil bro complains he cant sleep for like two weeks
>i come home
>find him making coffee at 4 o clock in the afternoon
>ask him why
>claims hes too sleepy
>the kids fucking 11 or something at th etime
>ask him if he thinks maybe this is why he cant sleep
>he insists its not and should still see a doctor

seriously though even drinking it in the morning fucks you up. it tells your body you dont need to wake up in the mornings cuz coffee will do it for you. i dont drink coffee ever (save for like 1 mocha a year when coffee is the only date they will agree) and i tackle my mornings just fine.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.