[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any parents on here? If so I have a question for you;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Kz193.jpg (77 KB, 734x900) Image search: [Google]
Kz193.jpg
77 KB, 734x900
Are there any parents on here? If so I have a question for you; what is the most non creepy way for a young guy to who is a complete stranger to play with your kids at the playground of park?
>>
There is no way. Why do you want to play with strangers kids? Are you an honest to goodness-- literally mentally handicapped--retard? If not then the assumption is you are a pedophile.
>>
>>16863314
What if I hide my boner and say children just warm my heart ( which they actually do ).
>>
>>16863302
>Are there any parents on here? If so I have a question for you; what is the most non creepy way for a young guy to who is a complete stranger to play with your kids at the playground of park?

Dad with two grown children here.

"most non creepy way" would be not at all, especially if a complete stranger. It might depend on the ages of your kids. I'm assuming that if your kids are very young, you're there with them. And by "young guy" what kind of age are you talking about ? Can you elaborate ?
>>
>>16863325
I mean like a 18 year old guy. He's not creepy.looking he actually looks pretty average but no kids of his own.
>>
>>16863302

arent you the same anon from earlier today who was posting about how he goes to parks to take pics of kids?

is this going to be how you shitpost from now on?
>>
>>16863336
>>16863341

>looks pretty average

yeah ur the same guy from earlier that goes to park to take pics of kids. great.

no. there is no non-creepy way to play with a strangers kids. theres just not.
>>
Become a teacher, music teacher on a kindergarden can work.
>>
>>16863345
Ok ......say you find out your wife's brother ( so step brother I think?) Who is 18 tickles you daughter around her butt and crotch when she's in her car a
seat. Would you react to it or just think it's weird but forget about it?
>>
>>16863355

>around her butt

probably not too concerned

>around her crotch

thats an immediate 'dude wtf?' followed by checking to see if he has seen some lolicon
>>
>>16863367
Wait. How would you check?
>>
Are you lonely or what?
>>
>>16863376

id just go on to your computer and check your basic history. go to your pictures folder, downloads folder. im not super tech savvy, but im not bad with computers either, its not that hard to search history. i wouldnt have much of a chance to dig deep into your files but simply going through your web history with 'loli' wouldnt be hard.
>>
>>16863385
Annndd if he's into loli then?....
>>
>>16863384
Yes.
>>
>>16863392

it depends. i dont have a daughter. i dont have a brother in law.

if i did i imagine the lightest punishment would be me punching him in the fucking face, at least enough to knock out one tooth. and he'd know he cant tell anyone or go to the police, cuz even if he doesnt get arrested, having the entire world know he is a pedophile would be torture enough.

then id tell him to never see my daughter again. i would definitely immediately tell any other relatives though, cuz obviously he cant be trusted around family children and you never know when more of those will pop out.

but at worst, i dunno. i doubt id kill him. im not 'that' different from you desu. but god knows youd never see my kid again at the very least.
>>
>>16863402
Holy shit dude why.
>>
File: 1453087281398.jpg (80 KB, 883x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453087281398.jpg
80 KB, 883x1024
>>16863416

>holy shit dude why would you punch and expose a pedophile who is touching your daughters crotch

to stop him
>>
>>16863437
But he's family...
>>
>>16863498

so is my daughters vagina.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.