[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, my names fucked. So one night, drunk, I posted on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: short-haircuts-for-asians-7.jpg (13 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
short-haircuts-for-asians-7.jpg
13 KB, 500x569
Hey /adv/, my names fucked.

So one night, drunk, I posted on this anon. app, "I want a girlfriend that looks like a boyfriend." This girl replied saying she wanted to talk because she was a 'tomboy' so we have been on a different app(no phone numbers) for three days now. We are really hitting it off and we seem like a good match.

The problem is when she eventually wants to meet up. I am disabled and only have one arm, moderately bad acne, and I am 15 pounds over weight. The acne and weight I can work with but I feel like the one arm thing is too much. We haven't described to much about ourselves and all I know about her is that shes Euro/Asian.

What I am asking is when should I tell her that I am disabled or should I just stop? I really like talking to her but I am pretty sure her intentions are to meet up. I don't want her to think that I am trying to trick her but I also really like talking to her, what would you do?
>>
File: Hajime+bullying.jpg (26 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
Hajime+bullying.jpg
26 KB, 480x314
Unless anyone has input I will just wait it out. Hopefully she'll be a dude or something and none of it will matter.
>>
You should tell her about the arm. Don't worry about it too much, I think she'll understand. If she doesn't, well, she wasn't worth it at all. People who can't deal with your dissabilities should be out of your life anyway. In fact, if I have to be completely honest, I think the acne problem is more important than the fact that you don't have an arm, and you shouldn't be worried about it either because it's not that hard to get rid of it, neither is to lose weight. Just try it.
As I said: if she accepts you as you are, great. If not, she's not worth it. And think that if you really want to be with someone, that other person HAS to accept the fact that you don't have an arm. It's not a big deal anyway...
>>
>Only have one arm
Mention that
>Moderately bad acne
A little foundation won't hurt, also drink more water and eat less trash.
>15 pounds overweight
Nobody's really gunna notice.

Basically
>I'd love to meet up, but before we do, I need to let you know. I've only got one arm
>>
Aw dude. Just be honest. You never know. Maybe the person on the other end is batshit crazy and it goes to pit and that sucks. But maybe she's cool and you have trust and openness with someone who remains a friend. GL
>>
Get one of those cool robot arms
>>
>euro/Asian
I'm so jelly anon

But yea, like the others have said, it might be best to tell her beforehand (aheheheee sorry)

I think it'll be OK desu
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.