[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whenever me and my friend get in a car he always feels me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
So whenever me and my friend get in a car he always feels me up and asks if I have been working out. He squeezes me and tells us to cuddle for warmth, tries to sleep on me and wants to spoon all the time when we are sleeping over at the same place (only agreed to this twice so far). He's very persistent and makes a lot of gay jokes. He also likes to talk about our other friends and says how he thinks they might be gay. (i think he is just trying to get my response from this.) but it's literally every time he sees me he just feels my arms and chest and tries to flirt. At the same time he has had a girlfriend but I've still caught him taking a lot of pictures of me. Is he gay/hitting on me, or is this normal in a friendship. Some of my other friends act like this, but not to his level.
>>
>>16862743
he is gay op
>>
>>16862743
He is gay.
>>
>>16862743

hes a little gay. male bonding has been a bit stunted and sometimes its hard to draw a line. sometimes all a guy needs is cuddling. i thought i was gay, but the sex doesnt do much. i become like a lesbian: all affection, no sex. but im not that way with girls.

but now im in this weird place where ive been 'gay' for so long that i dont know how to go back to banging chicks, so i just have a long line of relationships iwth men that i enjoy, but they eventually leave me cuz i wont fuck

dont let your friend become me. just give him a snuggle
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.