[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do people gather the energy to seduce girls? i'm guessing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
how do people gather the energy to seduce girls? i'm guessing there's a big percentage of people that are having sex with girls they don't actually have much in common with. unless you're dating a mathematician and you're a mathematician yourself or something like that, how do you put up with the inane stuff people speak about? i don't know if i'm just bitter or what, but i find people really boring and i don't know if i'd be able to listen to some random girl speak about stupid shit for like 30 hours before she puts out
>>
>>16862014
>i'm guessing there's a big percentage of people that are having sex with girls they don't actually have much in common with.
nope.

Most people have sex with people they know or are friends with.

If you just want to fuck . Get a hooker or ask a female friend.

Random fucking is not as prevalent as media would lead you to believe.
>>
>>16862014

>how do i put up with the inane stuff people speak about.

theres your problem. anything you dont like is suddenly inane.

i dont like legos, but i met a guy who builds them for a living. fuck, i didnt even like legos when i was a kid. was never good with building them. always ended up with just a block. sometimes it had wings.

but he loved what he did and i just took the time to listen about it. he took the time to listen to me talk about my 'inane' shit to.

different doesn't have to be boring. on the contrary, other peoples interests can be even more 'interesting' to you if you never adequately explored them.

granted, this guy was exceptionally non-mainstream. he had serial killer tattoos and worked at lego land building those giant fucking lego models and all that.

but the point is that you can learn something new. you are not the center of the world. you are not patrician.

>i dont know if id be able to listen to some random girl speak about stupid shit for like 30 hours before she puts out

then dont. there is no shortcuts, no cheatcodes, or any of that bullshit. getting things you want takes sacrifice. so sorry the world doesn't drop pussy right on your dicks.
>>
>>16862033
>Most people have sex with people they know or are friends with.
i kinda find hard to believe that most people that fuck are genuinely friends.. in the sense i'm friends with my best friend, with whom i've spoken for hundreds of hours and i'm still able to speak to him. i don't know if it's only my case, but i've met a lot of people and i've only managed to have a similar rapport with like 3 people..
>>16862037
>theres your problem. anything you dont like is suddenly inane.
i don't think that's my problem. i usually manage to enjoy myself while speaking to people by asking questions about what they do, or stuff that's happened to them (eg. i think law is boring but i was enjoying myself talking to a female lawyer on friday asking them about weird people they've had to deal with).. but i think most people are going to eventually run out of interesting stuff to say before they start speaking about mundane stuff. so unless they're intrinsically interesting (they're funny or thoughtful or something), i'm going to get bored. isn't it like that?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.