[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl asks me for advice for this thing she wants to do that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1429653550806.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429653550806.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>girl asks me for advice for this thing she wants to do that I did a while ago (working at this college for SEN)
>feel bored and lonely so literally just give her an essay of my time there and what to expect etc
>shes like wow thanks so much and full of questions
>inviting me to a ton of social events and stuff she is also involved in

Has she fallen for me? I am recovering from a breakup so while she's just not my type I feel so lonely what should I do
>>
>>has she fallen for me?

Holy fuck man, back the hell up. Maybe she feels a connection because you took the time to give her advice/information, but that doesn't mean she's great over heels romantically. More likely she thinks you can be a friend or a mentor.

Go in with no expectations so that you don't spaghetti all over and become a passive aggressive bitch if she's not interested sexually or romantically (because it sounds like you might be that type of beta) and you'll end up much better for it.

If she does end up looking you, then that's great. If not, you still got to go out and distract your mind and experience new things/meet new people.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.