[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for an answer here that i proberly already know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
I'm looking for an answer here that i proberly already know the answer to.

I've been dating a girl for about 3~4 months now, and were the "bf/gf" thing. Its harsh but i dont love her, im not in love. I really enjoy her company and not being alone is so good.

We live about a 40 min drive away from eachother, which is no problem because i have a car and a motorcycle.

But im having second thoughts because you know i dont really love her. I think im still in love with my ex, which i havent spoken to in over 1,5 year. I miss everything about her and i always have been missing her to be honest.

The reason why im still with my current girlfriend is because everyone just keeps telling me:
>omg B, get over it already youre a man. You're 25 and in the prime of your time do something with it.

So i fake to be okay whilst i still love another basically. They say you never experience love the way you did the first time. I mean i thought i would marry my ex but then it all went to ashes. So kinda "using" my current gf to feel better i guess. Is this a bad thing.

Another thing is that my libido is non existing compared to how it used to be. I dont really have the urge to fap or wanna have sex.

its a long story short but please if im unclear ( which i proberly am) or need to provide more to explain my self better please ask.

Also, ive tried going to a psych but he just wanted me to write a letter to her ( that wasnt get posted). But as a good bye letter. He said i was still in mourning and this could help me find some closure.
>>
>>16860794
>The reason why im still with my current girlfriend is because everyone just keeps telling me:
>omg B, get over it already youre a man. You're 25 and in the prime of your time do something with it.

You have absolutely no business being in a relationship with someone while you're still pining over another person. Even if people are telling you to move on (which you should do), stringing another person along isn't going to help you. It's going to keep reminding you of who you're NOT with, because you're going to continue comparing the two. And you're just going to leave this person a broken mess, no better off than you are now.

Break up, clear your mind, and grow comfortable being alone. You'll eventually grow to appreciate people for who they really are instead of using and taking others for granted.

Now, what exactly happened between you and your ex? Why are you two no longer together?
>>
>>16860824

we were together for ~4 years, and she was 17 when when we came together( i know pretty young) i was 19 at the time.

I know it was pretty much destined to doom, anyway:

again long story short
>She did some speed she promised me not to do ( im okay if she did drugs, i do too (( dutchy btw) but we're no junkies or w/e)
>her sister was with her and kinda forced her into it because she was feeling a little bit tired
>i confronted her sister about it
>sister got mad
>she had to choose between me and her sister
>mom never liked me, got one side of the story, put more pressure on her
>we got into a fight ( me and my ex ) over some dumb shit. and she just said: i think this isnt going to work anymore

now, i know im never going to get back with her. theres no chance of it so im not even gonna try to pursue it. But thats the jist of the break up
>>
>>16860833
In other words, she's a junkie with a shitty sister and isn't as great of a person as you probably like to think she is.
>>
>>16860853
i know you're trying to help but no man. She was one of the purest ive ever known. Honest intelligent experimental loving caring and in the end i had a part in our break up too so thats long lost.

Im not over it but im at that point where i know we're never going to get back together. Which saddens me but its for the better.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.