[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently I told my best friend I had feelings for her because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Recently I told my best friend I had feelings for her because I was really sure she felt the same way, but she friendzoned me. When I say I'm sure she liked me I mean the 'evidence' was overwhelming. Her roomates both telling me we would make the perfect couple and asking if I like her. My ex girlfriend telling me she liked me and that there were so many hints. Three of my other best friends Telling me she would say yes, etc.

We stopped talking, and have only made brief contact a few times during the past month. I needed awhile without her to move past my feelings for her, she said she still wanted to be friends.

The other night she convinced one of our other very close friends (who's birthday it was) that they shouldn't have guys at the party. She's been doing a lot of things that are very unlike her. What I'm asking for advice on is this: She told at least one person (the birthday girl last night) that I tried to fuck her. She also was telling my date from two nights ago- who was also at the party- that I was a bad guy and that I'm just trying to fuck girls.

I think she said I'm trying to fuck her because a few days before I told her I had feelings for her, she stayed over in my bed and I cuddled her. While we were cuddling I ran my hand under her shirt and just left it on her stomach for awhile. No problem. I started inching towards her chest and her heart started beating faster. My hand when under her bra. No problem. I held her boobs a little and squeezed her close to me for awhile before I left to use the restroom. When I came back to bed she was closer to my side- this time I turned her while we were cuddling so instead of spooning her face was on my chest. I worked hand down over her buttcheek and just squeezed her closer again. I wasn't going to push any further if she didn't reciprocate my touch- but she didn't have an issue with anything. I just pulled back and cuddled her normally for awhile and then went to the side of the bed to sleep.
>>
I feel really guilty but should I? Would you classify that as trying to fuck her? Should I tell my friends what happened?

I really thought this girl was interested in that sort of thing. Should I talk to her about it directly? She's stirring up drama and I don't think thats like her so I'd still rather not just say fuck that and tell her to shut up. We've sort of drifted apart but I'd rather we stayed friends.
>>
>>16859420

>i ask her out
>she doesnt like me
>i try to use science to prove to her that she likes me
>everyone (except her) says she should like me, therefore it is law
>she starts spreading rumors that i like sex
>shes only saying that cuz i tried to have sex with her!
>so basically what im asking is... well i dont know. i didnt even bother thinking of an actual questions
>which pokemon should i start with xD

heres the tl;dr version for you op
>>
>>16859431

>should i feel guilty

nah you wanted something, you went for it, it didnt work.

>should i tell my friends what happened

nah. they already know. you DID try to fuck her. sure you stopped at her butt cuz she didnt reciprocate, but the way you worded that aloen shows your endgame was to fuck her, and if not that, get as close to fucking her as possible. sure you also had feelings but thats irrelvant.

>tell her to shut up

thats not going to unstir the drama. its just gonna stir it.
>>
You cuddle your best friend in bed?
>>
>>16859420
Holy shit you cuddle your best freind in bed, on top of her being female too?
You fucked up major, should have stuck to cuddling before confessing, you did try to sex her and that has made her think you dont really love her, and she's right to think so
>>
>>16859512
First time cuddling her/her staying over.
>>16859534
I felt overwhelmingly sure that she felt the same way. I didn't want it to be one of those things where I find out she liked me a couple months later.
>>
>>16859709
first time her staying in my bed I mean*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.