[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extremely rich girl too good for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1453130301378.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1453130301378.png
1 MB, 650x975
I'm a 23 y/o firefighter/part time mechanic at my father's garage and got into a relationship with a 18 y/o extremely rich girl. Her dad is a CEO of an investment company and she lives in a gigantic house.

She is very smart and plans on going to Harvard next year. She looks like pic related with the most perfect bubble butt I've seen in my life. Although she is gorgeous, she is extremely old fashioned. She is very prude (never done anything sexual aside from kissing), doesn't have a cellphone, very few friends (I think she got home schooled), does horse riding, gymnastics, violin, ballet and other rich people stuff. She is very kind to me, often invites me to operas and museums while I invite her to more "lower class" events like car events/racing, movies and went to Six Flag New England with her.

I've been in a relationship with her for a few months and she wants me to meet her parents. I don't believe in fantasy at all and I am well aware that I should break with her simply because I am not worthy enough for her. Not in a beta cuck way but I think it will be better for her to get into a relation ship with another rich guy from Harvard.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>16859143
She sounds like a great girl, and if she's into you that means she sees something special. Being a firefighter is pretty fucking alpha tbqh familia, and considering how physically intense the job is I'm sure you can compete with some Harvard guy. Remember, she's rich, so it's not like some rich guy can tempt her with money she's never had.

I mean come on man. If she's as attractive, intelligent, kind-hearted and wealthy as you say, there's no way she's not keeping suitors at bay with a pike. And if her father is that influential, you better believe he's got his own pike regiment at the ready. But you made it through, and there's no way she hasn't told her parents about you, and she hasn't broken up with you, so you've clearly made a good impression. You got this bruh.

Though I will say maybe you should help her get out more. Not like clubs or anything, that will probably just put her out. Just doing things with friends.

Also
>violin
>gymnastics
>rich people stuff
>>
Nah, just enjoy that sweet teen pussy, this is not going anywhere far, doesn't matter if its you or some rich Chad, she is way too young to even think about something serious, stop overthinking, isn't like she is going to marry you or the next guy she date.
>>
You're being insecure. I say keep your unicorn.
>>
>>16859158
She doesn't have guy friends and I think I am her first male encounter outside of her family so she never had the time to explore other options. I don't want her to hangout with my friends because most of them are meatheads and would all be jealous as fuck. Although I didn't went to college, I often go to the library and read books and that's why I am able to keep a conversation with her.

About her parents, I don't know if they are aware of our relationship. She does talk about her father's car collection from time to time because I drive a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T and he loves old car but she never wanted me to pick her up from her house
>>
>>16859143

>not worthy

i dont think thats a thing. people like each other. ive been a very poor guy with REALLY rich partners. now im a more well off guy with a date so poor they were grateful i spent 15 dollars on happy hour sushi.

money doesnt have anything to do with who you enjoy hanging out with. if you enjoy her rich people events and she enjoys your poor people events, then ride it out for as long as you like.

sure she might leave you when it comes to the harvard thing. if shes going away, dont bother with LDR. but why nto enjoy it while it lasts? shes not going away until, what? september? got another sixish months to just enjoy the ride and let her go. i doubt you're going to meet some imaginary 'the one' in that time.

go meet her parents. enjoy sitting in the lap of luxury while luxury's daughter sits on yours.

why not?
>>
>>16859143
>>16859254

Also

>firefighter
>mechanic

if you were gay you'd be my dream guy. its no wonder shes interested in you. this goes a bit beyond the princess and the stable boy motif. you're an all american rugged man compared to her life of pompous fancy-nancy boys.
>>
>>16859240
Sounds like she had to step outside her father's shadow to meet you, then. I'm not going to say it won't be difficult, but you could make this work. I mean really you've done the hardest work already: getting a girl who's higher status than you to stay with you when she clearly doesn't need to.
And as far as "exploring other options" goes, if she loves you, then she loves you.
>>
>>16859254
LDR won't be a problem because we are both from Boston. I will try to make the best impression possible on her parents but I'll be honest with and won't hide the fact that I come from a more humble upbringing
>>
>>16859297
The fact that you drive a car her father likes will help you tons. Especially if you maintain that shit yourself (you did say you were a mechanic).
>>
>>16859297
>>16859311

this. but also OP, i think you might be a little too worried over old princess and the stable boy movies. its pretty fucking common for girls to just date whoever they want these days.
>>
>>16859143
>23
>Fire fighter/ part time mechanic
>Dating awesome rich girl wose kind
>Drive 70 Charger

You got it made compared to all of us. Enjoy it, you never know. Dont be insecure dude, you save lives for a living.
>>
>>16859143
mirin' OP

how did you meet her?
>>
>>16859440
Accidentally knocked her shopping bags and noticed she bought a book about Elon Musk and started to talk about cars/science stuff. We walked for a bit and showed her my car which she absolutely went nuts over it. She gave me her email since she doesn't have a cellphone and that's how it started.

I was pretty lonely before and had a hard time fitting in my workplace because I am interested in other things than fire or cars. I didn't go to college which prevented me of meeting like minded people but I met her by sheer luck.
>>
>>16859143
Senpai if u still reading don't feel like you're not worthy.

If she ends it she ends it but let her decide. I'm sure that her father is rich enough to set you up for life.
>>
>she wants me to meet her parents
Chill out OP, you got this.

Honestly I'd be more worried about the age gap than the 'class difference', but I think you'd be insane to drop her because you don't feel worthy. Don't let those Harvard richboys have her.
>>
>>16859482
fuck your dumb beliefs
don't let her go man
>>
>>16859143
Hang on to her dude she still sounds like a keeper even without the money
>>
>>16859380

Why shoot yourself in the foot? Just stick with it, you have nothing to lose. To old money like her father, your character is important, and your firefighter job goes a long way towards that.

If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. On the other hand you'll gain some life experience and get to spend some time with a beautiful, lovely girl. Just be a gentleman and be yourself.
>>
>>16859482
literally a movie introduction. youve got it made OP, gods speed
>>
OP, I was literally in your shoes, except for the inferiority complex you seem to have built up. Maybe i'm chad-er.
Daddy's little girl owns him. Break her heart, and he will break yours, but don't think for one second that he wants her to be with an asshole that she doesn't like. Rich boys are assholes and he knows it.
It sounds like the two of you have a lot of fun together, you like her and respect her.
if you run away from this you're the douche of the year, and maybe just because you were considering it you don't deserve her, but asking adv buys you forgiveness for that.

If you aren't serious about her, you should walk away, but not for the reasons you listed.

----cutting to the chase---
my gf's dad hated me, before I met him
nobody is good enough for your little girl
i was what she wanted, and that's the end of that.
Go meet her parents. Be polite, be yourself.
>>
File: 1456087915244.jpg (93 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456087915244.jpg
93 KB, 1080x1080
>>16859678
Yeah I may be a bit too insecure about my social status. I wasn't that serious with her in the beginning but she is way more mature than any other women around my age.

Thanks anon

>pic related, her body type
>>
>>>16859744
>pic related, her body type
I mean I don't believe you but damn
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.