[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Failed romances.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 512x288
Post all your stories about how you failed at romance in highschool.

For example, A girl asked me who I was taking to the dance and I was too nervous and suggested my friend as a joke. I then looked away awkwardly and left.
>>
>>16858052

"The girl that got away" is still this girl from high school/college that I didn't act on because of a lack of self confidence.

I developed a thing for her when my LDR was starting to wane. She was on the dance team, just absolutely gorgeous. I was terrified of talking to her, but when I was finally single, this girl started to invite me to parties that she was at, where I finally met her and we became pretty close.

She had a boyfriend, but for years she was over at my house all the time - she'd sleep over, make me breakfast in the morning, drive me places, always invite me out... the boyfriend was basically nowhere to be seen. She had a terrible reputation for ripping guys' hearts out when they thought she was interested, so I was convinced I was friendzoned.

Then we started to get more intimate... we skinny dipped together, I saw her naked multiple times, she asked me if I wanted to get married on the Vegas Strip when we were out there waiting to watch Star Wars Episode 3 at 3 in the morning. It almost happened.

For some reason, I never nutted up and just told her we should make something of it. I freaked out more and more, and with the benefit of nearly a decade of hindsight, I kick myself about it daily.

She's married now and still looks great... she always likes my status updates, we seem to share everything in common, she's just taken and she's gone.

I still think about this way more than I should.
>>
>>16858052
Was really into this guy. Told him how I felt but told me he wasn't ready for a relationship. Few weeks later he starts dating my best friend. Still upsets me even though it was years ago. Last I heard they're still together.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.