[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've hung out with this girl a few times lately. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_n6zhjhwHmD1qigaa4o1_1280.jpg (665 KB, 1280x1293) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6zhjhwHmD1qigaa4o1_1280.jpg
665 KB, 1280x1293
I've hung out with this girl a few times lately. I think she's cute and nice, and I sorta think she likes me, but so far I've been too much of a pussy to make a move or really be affectionate towards her.
We're going to a movie tonight and I feel like I need to kiss her or I'll get friendzoned soon.
I've never made a move on a girl in public like this whole sober though, so any tips? Should I kiss her when I first see her, or at the end of the night? Should I do a couple shots beforehand?
>>
Bump. Someone please, I have no idea what I'm doing here.
>>
If you've never even been affectionate, it's totally inappropriate to just jump to kissing her.

I'm not trying to put you down but you need to understand something here. What if a person told you he was really hungry but too afraid to open his mouth? Not only would you find that a little absurd, you'd also point out that he's never going to be able to eat otherwise. It's not just a hurdle to cross. There's something seriously fucked up there. Well that's what it's like to hear you say that you're too much of a pussy to make a move. You're not really understanding the gravity of that. You cannot play this game while being too much of a pussy to make a move. It doesn't work, 100% of the time. You need to go take a nap and wake up from that nap being a different person, because the one you are now is at a dead end.
>>
>>16857763
Well maybe it's not fair to say I've never been affectionate with her. Like I said we've hung out a few times and get along well. I just get nervous being physical with a girl, but we have hugged a few times.
>>
>>16857819
Again, by analogy, I'm hearing "It's not fair to say I never open my mouth. I've parted my lips a couple times to sip some water."

Are you or aren't you ready to play this game the way that you obviously know it's meant to be played? Because the confidence to act like that is not a physical ability. It's a mental choice. You're not handicapped. Just like how you change your behavior from hanging out with friends to, say, attending a funeral, you can also change your behavior from being a pussy to dating like a grown adult.
>>
>>16857491
You should consider acting really quick.
But do not kiss her at the beginning, that would be dumb. At the end it's wayyyy better.

So you said you're going to a movie, well this is a good occasion. When you're watching the movie, just try to be close to her, in a subtle way. Like put your hand on her's, or on her leg.

And at the end of the movie, when you start walking together, try to put your arm on her waist while walking.
And ofc when you two need to say goodbye to each other, it's the time to kiss her.
>>
>>16857819
>>16857824
I'm in the same boat I guess. It just doesn't come entirely natural to me to be all physical. I'd say, to start touching her casually, like on the arm or maybe holding hands at some time.
>>
>>16857839
Btw, I was thinking of sending her a card with a short note (anonymous) before a 2nd date, to make myself more comfortable with taking physical action after taking this more passive action... Idk
>>
>>16857854
I dunno if I'd recommend it, might come off as creepy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.