[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a satanic cult making a deal with the devil to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 65.png (1 MB, 662x913) Image search: [Google]
65.png
1 MB, 662x913
I caught them. What do I do?
>>
Well obviously a counter curse or a ward spell. Just check the commonly asked question threads newfag.
>>
>>16856224
Attempt to exist at an elevated intensity.
>>
>get goat horns
>get red paint
>get some rags
>find out where they hold their rituals
>get an airblower
>find a way for you and the air to get into the room
>get naked
>cover ALL of your body in red paint
>even your face and hair
>proceed to glue the horns to your head
>this "cult" are probably thinking the devil looks like the stereotypicam version
>when you can see the ritual is at it's most intense peak you blow the airblower into the room with a lot of force so that the candles blow out
>make sure air is cold for maximum spoopyness
>get into the center of the room
>they shouldn't see you get in since it's dark
>standing there in the middle all nude with only some rags covering your devilpenis you let out a haunting shriek and take a shit on the floor and quickly leaving the place after that.
>>
>>16856311
Kek.
>muh sides
>>
>>16856224
Get treated for the schizophrenia you clearly have.
>>
>>16856224
Rest easy. They're trying to make a deal with the entity that invented lying, and he is probably laughing his metaphysical butt off at them right now. Why should he bother to hold up his end of the bargain when he already has what he needs?

If Satan does show up to claim you, though, simply cast him out in God's name (however your language renders it, but you DO have to use the divine name: titles like "God" won't cut it here). You don't even need to worship Him to do this: it won't get you on His good side or anything if you aren't already, but He will still provide the service. It's too important not to.
>>
File: BANNER OF RAGE.png (811 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
BANNER OF RAGE.png
811 KB, 600x666
>>16856224
>satanic cult

A PATHETIC, WEAKLING CULT DEVOTED TO AN EQUALLY PATHETIC AND WEAKLING GOD OF TRICKERY AND DECEIT

TAKE UP YOUR AXE AND PLEDGE YOUR SOUL TO THE GOD OF WAR AND SLAUGHTER

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
>>16856224
When the devil comes for you, challenge him to a rock off. The demon code prevents them from declining a rock off challenge.
>>
>>16856684
FUUUUUCK
>>
Just masturbate in front of them next time. That nullifies the deal and prevents further curses
>>
You could offer your soul to Satan first in return for their destruction. Or you could pledge yourself to God and fight with the wind of exalted light at your back.

Or you could think about what existence is and realize ultimately the difference between it and non-existence is null and they are one and the same thing and you already do not exist.
>>
>>16858227
>Just masturbate in front of them next time. That nullifies the deal and prevents further curses

I couldn't think of any better advice
>>
File: 1445357994750.jpg (14 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1445357994750.jpg
14 KB, 464x464
>>16856311
>>All my this.
>>
>>16856224

Don't sweat it. Satanic cults don't actually worship the devil, nor know how to summon him. If you actually look up the history of Satan worshipers, you will find that most of them use scare tactics to strike fear into people.

I would keep an eye on them, but don't be scared of em. Its impossible to wish someone out of existiance. If it was possible, would would have documented evidence. Report them to the police so if someone does start to mess with you, they will have a good idea on who to look for
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.