[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does it take life insurance companies to contact you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: robot.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
robot.gif
46 KB, 225x225
How long does it take life insurance companies to contact you once someone has passed away?

One of my aunts left my sisters and I a small sum of money. She passed away about two weeks ago. Should I attempt to contact the company, or will they get in touch with me?
>>
I would contact the company to ensure your info and beneficiary status are correct.

They are a business. If your aunt has an executor contact them, and if there are any other monies or items willed to you ensure the executor knows this.

It's paperwork, not drama.

Drama was when the fucktards had the wrong beneficiary for my late wifes SGLI. They couldn't disclose who the supposed beneficiaries were but they called me asking about people I KNEW neither of us ever met so I asked them pointed questions and then the stupid cunt found my records!

I suggest you take this opportunity to learn about wills, probate and inheritance. You will need the information later in life.

If you are an Amerifuck, get OFFICIAL copie(s) of the death certificate or at least one so you can show that and a copy of any other relevant paperwork.

Insurance company needs an official copy to verify death. They may or may not have one.
>>
>>16855197
Really late response on my end, but thanks for the information. I guess I'll contact the executor tomorrow.

Its just all really awkward for me, I don't really know them well, and I don't want to sound like I'm hounding them. Another one of my aunts passed away last year and when she died people swarmed from the woodwork to get money that wasn't there. I guess this is different because I talk to my aunt that passed away about this, and this is something she wanted to give us.
>>
thanks for the laugh OP I needed that

life insurance contact you... omg that's a good one

We have money that belongs to YOU. rotflmao
>>
Hello my friend I am poonay from nigerian life insurers. I am sorry to be the bearer of funds you should be receiving, 8 mill euro. Your claim have been delay due to funeral expense which are yet unpaid $1372 of your deceased aunt Gerty. Once her expense $1372 have been pay, your benefit 8 mill euro will be release. you are in good health
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.