[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be shy girl >live a normal life >be anything less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (209 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 851x233
>be shy girl
>live a normal life

>be anything less than a 100% extroverted man
>die alone
>>
File: 59275_0_1434157834.png (89 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
59275_0_1434157834.png
89 KB, 399x382
Just make a fucking effort and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>16854639
Go back to /normie9k/ you faggot.
>>
>>16854639
Tfw.

Although from what I gather, men are actually much much harsher critics of themselves than they will ever let you know, and will readily tear themselves to shreds over any tiny flaw they see in themselves.

They're also phenomenally brave and able to completely ignore the loud voices screaming YOU'RE A FAKE BRO YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED YOU'RE FUNCTIONALLY LESS HUMAN THAN EVERYONE AROUND YOU in their heads.

Really you just need to pull up your pants and talk to women even if you fear it worse than death.

Source: I am an introvert male.
>>
>>16854639
Haha shy girls actually are the most depressed/mentally ill.
>>
>>16854681

>t. depressed shy girl btw I'm a girl
>>
this belongs to r9k
>>
>>16854639
Op isn't wrong. A guy has far fewer options. If a girl even talks to a guy, its like 80-90% chance he'll be interested back, if he's average.

Have you guys ever actually looked at CDC stats?

Its something like 20% of guys will have a baby, while 80% of women will have a baby (which means most guys cant find a long term partner, which also means its more difficult to find short term partners as well)

If a girl wants to get laid, she just has to open her legs. Bill Burr said it takes no skill. He's right. She might not get 100% ultra hotty, but she'll get someone, and she even has her pick. If a guy wants to get laid, he has to bat 1000 before that, and if you're ugly you get sent down to AAA before the season even starts.
https://youtu.be/PrODb9R7kBA?list=PLrXC-rJ6L63KYx84ujT2e7xjv18cqkFo0

If you guys want to be even more fucking serious about this:

Look at Jeff Dalmer. The guy who met women, raped and killed them. He repeatedly got women's interest, and hes a terrible fucking human being. He doesn't deserve sex, or companionship of any kind. Yet he still had women chasing his dick (prior to them getting raped).

Know why?
>attractive
>"just be confident"

The worst human beings in the world can trick women with PUA game, which is what Jeffy did. He had PUA game, and knowledge of how to do that shit before anyone ever wrote a book on it.

Let me ask you women seriously. If PUA is evil, what does it work? You shouldn't be attracted to douches that use PUA moves, but you are. It doesn't matter if you're outgoing or shy, there are PUA moves designed to make you interested in a guy (just LIKE there are women's moves to interest men, a low cut shirt, makeup to hide your age, eyeliner, etc)

I could give a fuck about r9ks, they seem mostly like idiots. that doesn't absolve so called normal men or women from the fact that the numbers don't lie. You'd rather date an "asshole ex" the first time.
>>
>>16854726
Every time I've had female friends, they always date some asshole that hits them, or that cheats on them, etc.

These guys are selfish assholes, and that's whats attractive to women. Go listen to some Tom Leykis, which is basically "PUA lite".

Anyone who is honest with themselves would know that you're attracted to someone within the first few seconds of meeting someone.

There's no room for what they do in there. There's no room for "hey, do you have a bunch of dead raped corpses in your basement" in there, or "so you believe in killing people who get in your way?".

Guys and girls hook up with pieces of shit all the time, because pieces of shit think they're worth having other people around them.

Its the people that don't think they're worthy that have a sense of empathy and decency, but they don't get picked because they aren't "confident".

Halo vs Horn effect is real, and if women want to come in here and say they'd never do all this, they're lying. They routinely hook up with or date/marry the worst of the worst, because the worst of the worst is what gets them going.

>just be confident.

That's right. If you're a guy, just look at successful behaviors others are doing. Become master chameleons, try to copy the inflection of voice of successfuls when they talk, the posture (body language is important), and the "air of confidence" they project, even if you don't feel like it.

Its all bullshit, but you're not any worse of a person than any of the successful douchebags out there who are alcoholic cheating mental or physical abusers, who get honest good girls all day long.

There's this thing where instead of doing introspection like "why the fuck was I interested in such a piece of shit", many women (and some guys) will rationalize it into a simple phrase like "we're just different " or "they're just an asshole ex". No, they were a steaming piece of shit and everyone else around you knew it, and wondered why the fuck you'd ever date them.
>>
The reason women hate PUA is because it exposes everything that they wish wasn't true about themselves. They don't pick guys based on genuine traits, but superficial ones, even as they say "I want a good guy, does nice things, shares his feelings".

I have a scenario for you. Suppose some guy reads PUA and does the push pull method. You know the kind where you go up, talk to a woman, then leave and talk to someomne else.

A natural extrovert person will do that, and will succeed later in fucking her. He gets what he ultimately wanted, she does too. He had no plan, he just did what came naturally. And everything is considered fine.

Guy number 2 comes along, and had to read this in a book, and made a conscious effort to do the same moves. He gets what he wants, and she does too, but if she finds out he consciously read a book on this stuff, suddenly he's a manipulative piece of shit, even though the entire reason both guys had to talk to her was to get laid.

The guy who was "the natural" is morally fine. The guy who had to consciously make the effort is a lying, manipulative piece of shit. Really? Everyone got what they wanted, and the guy number 2 is just copying the natural successful guy. Is it because "hes not being himself so Id never fuck him if he was himself"? Then don't wear make up ya cunts. That's lies too. Don't wear heels, or revealing skirts, or any of the other manipulations you don't even think twice about using.
>>
Women are complaining in the news every day "where have all the good men gone"? Fuck it. Im not a good man. I'll admit it. I don't care.

As a "bad man", I will tell you all right now, I see real good men passed over every day. Stable, mature, nice guys who would do anything for their "mate" who get nothing, simply because they don't fit into the false narrative of their dream guy.

its 2016, not 1600. If you're a woman and single, its your own fault. You've got the free will to pick, you can go up to guys and get one. You're in control of cheap one night stand sex and expensive LTRs. Men used to kill each other over women. Women got to pick and choose 100 years ago unless it was arranged marriages. They could accept or deny any potential "suitor". Thats still true now.

If you're picking scumbags who will fuck you and use you, the first time or every time, that's on you. If you can't find a "good guy" out of the 3 billion guys on this planet, that's also on you. Men are everywhere. No man is perfect. Most are decent.
>>
That's just the fucking way it is. It will never change so stop being a bitch and complaining and at least try to meet girls.
>>
File: fedora.png (58 KB, 520x754) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
58 KB, 520x754
>>16854653
>/normie9k/

But isn't that what /adv basically is?
>>
>>16854765
No actually they just think you're pathetic for needing a book to teach you how to talk to women
Hahaha fucking loser
>>
>>16854840
>pathetic.
>manipulation.
>rapist.
>evil.

No, they're distancing themselves from the fact that they respond to such behavior positively.

Its about personal responsibility for their drives and acts. They don't want any.
>>
>Pretend to be the coolest guy ever once you hit 30.
>Get laid a lot.
>Then call them whores and tell them they ignored your kind of guy 15 years ago, to ride a cock carousel.
>Walk off while they cry.

Feels so good, man. Its real justice.
>>
>>16854926
Listen to this guy. Once your 30's begin it all comes full circle. Now you're in control and they have to beg you because they made shitty decisions earlier in life. And why would you devote yourself to any single one now? You weren't good enough back then.

The best revenge is living well and you can live very well after they start doing everything to try to please you. Now you're the woman being treated like a god instead of the other way around.
>>
>>16854992
I dont want revenge, I dont want somebody desperate and out of options, I want somebody to love and to love me and to spend my life together with
>>
>>16855010
You have to be very careful with the L word senpai.

Physical attraction and mutual respect and intimacy are real, Love is an often cited but incredibly nebulous and ill-defined word.

You probably have the same problem I used to have. You don't understand what you want. Sit down and work it out using real unambiguous wording. 'I want to spend a lot of time in the company of a woman doing platonic non sexual acts'. 'I want to invest in building a shared future with a partner'. That sort of thing.
>>
>>16855010
Revenge is the worlds best aphrodisiac, for when you go back home alone to wank it.
>>
>>16854926
>>16854992
Late thirties and I've come to enjoy pussy teasing women with my words only to reject them for being boring or hypocritical or not modest enough.
>>16855010
Not exactly revenge for me either, but an exercise in self control and establishing value.
>>
>>16854653
/normie9k/?

Dude, if /r9k/ is too normie for your tastes, then you are more fucked in the head than I ever imagined. And believe me, my imagination has not been flattering to you.

Also, "anything less than 100% extraverted"? I had introversion beaten into me by 11 years of bullying, yet I still found a high-school sweetheart, survived years of a college LDR with her, and been happily married to her ever since. What's your excuse?

You can't get a date, OP, but it's not because you're an introvert. It's because you're a fucking coward.
>>
>>16855010
No one will ever love us, we actually are the misfits of society, that is why we are here. All we can do is pretend to be normal, maybe if we blend in well enough we can get someone to fall in love with our facade.
>>
>>16855076
>Dude, if /r9k/ is too normie for your tastes, then you are more fucked in the head than I ever imagined. And believe me, my imagination has not been flattering to you.

I laugh at babies getting ass raped and murdered. I like to masturbate while wearing a clown mask over my asshole and sucking a dog off.

That kind of thing.
>>
fuck girls.
>>
Married for several years to an introverted guy. There was a little dissonance in the beginning since I'm an extrovert but we've adapted and things couldn't be happier.
>>
>>16856245
Because introvert and extrovert has fuck all to do with the morals and values of a person.

Introverts and extroverts can be both murdering assholes.

Girls tend to think introverts are rapist murderers though, because they act so inhibited.
>>
>>16855076
>/r9k/ isn't normie
There's a lot of normalcy in there.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.