[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 19, have had 2 gf's before but no dating experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-15 21.20.17.png (4 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-15 21.20.17.png
4 MB, 1080x1920
Im 19, have had 2 gf's before but no dating experience. Saw the most beautifull girl on train a few months ago, see her around 6 times a week in train now and my friend knows her a littlw because they used to go to the same school. Know her name but not sure how to contact her without being a creep. Any advice? Pic unrelated
>>
>>16854547
"Hey...Jen? You know John, right? I think we met at [fill in some plausible place John and her might have met]? How've you been?"
>>
Here's what I've got for you, Anon. Since I have been in a similar situation, I have decent, but obvious advice. I saw this stunning girl on a subway when I was visiting Detroit and I regretted not talking to her ever since. I suggest you observe her a little bit, just because she's beautiful, they aren't usually what you dream them to be. Is she kind to people, would she offer someone her seat if there were none left? Maybe you could walk by her and drop something, you can tell a lot about a person if they pick it up and give it back to you. If she does, then look into her eyes and smile, you could go for the charming approach of, "thanks, love." (doll, sweetheart, dear, etc. Don't use babe, baby, or darling. That makes it come off as douchy or too forward) If she sits back down, offer her to come sit with you and chat because you cannot get over the color of her eyes. (Girls eat that shit up) Whether you wanna come of as funny, shy, cute, charming, or whatever, you decide.
Good luck!
>>
>>16854582
First of all thanks for answering and helping out! Second of all, I already thought of this and she seems quite nice. Based on watching her stand up as there wasnt enough space in the train and standing up for an elderly lady.

It is however quite difficult to start a conversation or see how she would react to me since its usually so crowded you cant walk ib the train. Ill still try it on a less busy day though!

Btw sorry for the subway girl you liked
>>
Here's what I've got for you, Anon. Since I have been in a similar situation, I have decent, but obvious advice. I saw this stunning girl on a subway when I was visiting Detroit and I regretted not talking to her ever since. I suggest you observe her a little bit, just because she's beautiful, they aren't usually what you dream them to be. Is she kind to people, would she offer someone her seat if there were none left? Maybe you could walk by her and drop something, you can tell a lot about a person if they pick it up and give it back to you. If she does, then look into her eyes and smile, you could go for the charming approach of, "thanks, love." (doll, sweetheart, dear, etc. Don't use babe, baby, or darling. That makes it come off as douchy or too forward) If she sits back down, offer her to come sit with you and chat because you cannot get over the color of her eyes. (Girls eat that shit up) Whether you wanna come of as funny, shy, cute, charming, or whatever, you decide.
Good luck!
>>
Might seem a little lame but walk past her while getting on the train. Start to pull your phone out of your pocket but have it slip out of your fingers and have it fall near her or on her. Juggle that shit in mid-air and have it fall on her lap.
"Oh my God, wow! I'm so sorry about that. How embarassing." said jokingly of course. Then what other anon said. "Haven't I seen you at..."

Tried this myself at only 3 times and bagged myself a girl. Other two times didn't work out just because it was my own fault of not pursuing it further. Anyways, good luck.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.