[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something wrong with me romantically? >18 >6'3"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1455274333205.png (790 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1455274333205.png
790 KB, 792x792
Is there something wrong with me romantically?
>18
>6'3"
>210 lbs
>Senior in HS
>KV
>Decent looking (like a 6/10 face, the only good feature about it is my eyes and nose, but I have a weak chin and jaw), I stay in shape and sometimes I hear from friends that girls tell them that they have crushes on me
>Sometimes girls approach me
>Usually when they do it just feels fake/awkward
>One really popular girl who I talk to sometimes said today that I sound really hostile towards most people
>Get compliments on my appearance somewhat often
>Trying to conversations with most girls and pretending to be interested in them just feels fake to me, so I don't do it because I don't know how to fake interest
>Have not been in a relationship since 5th grade, which wasn't actually a real one because I was with some girl that was cheating on her bf
>Have not had a good relationship with either of my parents growing up, but I've patched that up and have a decent relationship with them now (although not as close as a someone should be to their perents)
>Good sense of humor, I can usually make anyone laugh/feel better about themselves/emphasize with and understand anyone
>Girls look at/smile at me a lot
>Have no interest in finding a relationship, I am really passive and don't really have any sex drive
>I fucking hate texting
>I'm not gay or have any interest in men and have a physical attraction to women, but my bros are the only people I can really be close to (I have one somewhat close female friend)
>More focused on doing well in school after 3 years of shitting around and slacking on my work, getting into a highly ranked university after working my way through undergrad, and hopefully getting married to the right person someday, but I'm worried that that person will never come along
>>
>>16853573
>been very insecure and unconfident in myself until about a year or so ago when I finally began to build a small circle of very close friends
>they mean so much to me, even more than some of my family members
>can't talk to a girl through text, especially one I don't know because it feels awkward to talk to her in person
Is there something wrong with the fact that I've never been in a relationship before or even feel the need to be in one? Most of my friend have hooked up with a decent number of girls and it feels so odd to tell them that I'm a virgin.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.