[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: man-hangs-himself.jpg (11 KB, 310x235) Image search: [Google]
man-hangs-himself.jpg
11 KB, 310x235
The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is the people who would miss me. How do I make them not care so I can die without guilt? People say suicide is selfish but is it not selfish of them to guilt me into living?
>>
File: 1239482130948.png (449 KB, 707x414) Image search: [Google]
1239482130948.png
449 KB, 707x414
There's literally nothing you can do. I have thought about trying to distance yourself from them, treating them like shit, just doing anything to make them hate me.

It's impossible if you actually love your family. If you distance yourself before you kill yourself then they'll be just as distraught and tell themselves they should have seen it coming. If you try making them hate you before you doing you'll seem out of character and suspect the same thing. Let alone actually being able to make the people you love hate you.

There's nothing you can possibly do to lessen the pain of metaphorically ripping out the hearts of the people that love you. Your parents probably won't feel worse pain in their lives, for the rest of their lives.

You have people have love you, just keep pushing on for now. Just focus on getting through the day, not worrying about tomorrow. The longer you don't kill yourself, the higher chance you'll find that thing in life worth living for. But you have to keep trying.
>>
>>16852550

They're not guilting you into living - they make you feel guilty because your choice to kill yourself is weak and cowardly. Your life is fixable, but you don't want to put in the effort to try. The guilt is all self-imposed.
>>
>>16852609
nothing feels worth it anymore
anything and everything I care about is going to be stripped from me
>>
>>16852609
well memed
>>
>my one and only friend just completely cut contact from me earlier
>just sitting here, drunk as hell, tears in my eyes, seriously about to kill myself from the crushing loneliness

I feel you OP. People only care about you dying because death scares them, not because they really care about you personally. Just accept it, save yourself some suffering in this pointless and shit life, and just do it.

If you do then I'll see you on the other siide. We'll share a drink.
>>
>>16852997

There's no drinks in hell, onii-chan.
Have you tried not being a bitch baby?
>>
>>16852550
It won't matter when you're dead. and if they do care about you, they'll get over your death in a few months.
>>
Hey fella, don't even think about doing that. I don't even mean for them, but you have to keep living on for yourself. I mean, what if it's your only chance? Don't waste it, bro. Whenever I'm feeling down I just listen to Rocky's speech to his son (you know, Rocky V), and then keep o pushing foward.

Your life is worth it, bro.
>>
>>16852609
>suicide is weak and cowardly
isn't the really weak thing to do keeping someone you love living a life of suffering for the sole purpose that you're too selfish to let them go?
>>
>>16853056
Suicide is a choice. A permanent solution to what people claim is a temporary problem.

Depression isn't temporary unlike sadness. You'll keep feeling horrible and it will keep bringing you down until you die. People are scared of someone they know dying and would rather you keep suffering through what they don't understand.
>>
>>16853070
>suicide is a choice
i mean, depending on the context. things like manic depression are just as much of an illness as cancer and both can kill you.

>a permanent solution to a temporary problem
that's what the USMC tells soldiers so they'll keep shooting other people instead of themselves lmao
>>
File: b r u h.png (68 KB, 155x160) Image search: [Google]
b r u h.png
68 KB, 155x160
>>16852550
ive thought about that before and have come up with 2 options

>do something dastardly or illegal that will ensure that you die, like robbing a gun store, or a home invasion, or something

OR

>kill yourself in such a ridiculous, painful way, that your family believes that if going that far with your death was what you wanted, that there was nothing they could say to help you to begin with
>>
When you die, there is no guilt, nothing. People will shed some tear, but eventually after a month or so, they will move on and forget you. So, go ahead.
>>
No nigga, hide a dildo in your room, you won't be able to commit suicide if you know your family will find a dildo in your room.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.