[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >living in a 3rd world country >Atheist but have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>Be me
>living in a 3rd world country
>Atheist but have to hide that fact, afraid of isolation by my countrymen
>Don't really want to move out of country, even If I do I'll be a subhuman for first world country people

What to do anons? Do you believe it's time for me to be an hero?
>>
>>16851878
I read your post 3 times and I still don't understand why exactly do you want to become an hero.
is it because you live in a 3rd world country? That's not that difficult to change.
>>
>>16851878
Go to Sweden
>>
>>16852036
>not that difficult
I'm sorry but it is, even for a tourist visa I have to do a shitton of paperwork, I've been rejected several times when I applied for student visa.
Let me elaborate why I want to become an hero. The reason is I feel trapped with out a hope of a better future, everything goes worse each day and i feel there is no escape from this hell.

>>16852737
Heh, I think they only accept migrants, not the people that apply through offical ways.
>>
Canada?
>>
Iktf OP. Atheist in a Muslim 3rd world country here. Worst part is I'm a girl so my family is even batshit insane about being controling muzzies.

just اسلام my shit up اخي
>>
>>16853248
Same here. Shit sucks.
I wonder if I'll ever get to move out. Even if I managed to do it I'd have to run away and completely cut off my relationship with my family and do everything on my own because of the whole "girls can't go anywhere without their mahram" thing.
>>
>>16853248
>>16853704
Are any of you called Alya?
>>
>>16853704
Exactly the same thing here. Where are you from btw?

>>16853714
Nope.
>>
>>16853196
Which country? I' feel the same...
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1100x1500
>>16854010
>>16853248
>>16853995
>>
>>16853714
No, sorry.
>>16853995
I was born and raised in Qatar but I'm Lebanese ethnically. (My family isn't the cool secular kind though. They're actually crazy Salafists). What about you?
>>16854015
Why do you assume I'm lying?
>>
>>16854015
Oh wait, that reply wasn't for me. Fuck, sorry. Guess I suck at everything.
>>
i live in a third world country and its fine
man up
>>
>>16854631
Man fuck the khalij, at least if you were in Lebanon they probably wouldn't be able to go full Salafi on you (and it's a beautiful country). I'm born and raised in Morocco. How old are you?
>>
>>16854652
I'll see you "man up" when officals throws your sorry ass in jail for criticizing your boss, your government etc.
Though I think you're probably just baiting, oh well...
>>
My girlfriend is an Atheist from Bangladesh, where she pretends to be Muslim.
You wont be "sub-human", you wont be slum-class unless you act that way. There's successful people (science, business etc) with all sorts and skin colours and whatever, people just see their prestige.

Yep, there's paperwork and you will actually have to be organised. That's an artefact of moving between classes. People from the first-world do that too, exclude anyone unsuccessful, everyone takes time aside to do life's 'admin' work.
>>
>>16855183
Not OP but had a similiar problem in the past.
Even I planned and organized for a study abroad I couldnt get a visa. That is because bureaucratic problems and conflicts between instutions in two different countries.
Let me explain with an example:

>institution in my country (lets call it A) says: Anon do paperwork A to go abroad.
>Institution in other country (lets call it B): No anon you have to do paperwork B to come here.
>A:No you have to do A or else we won't send you
>B:No you have to do B or we won't accept you

and in the end even you try to reason with them you get squeezed between two conflicting institutions and thats something demoralizing indeed
>>
>Atheist but have to hide that fact, afraid of isolation by my countrymen

So fucking what? You don't have any potential personal benefit from DECLARING you don't do Sky Fairies. Learn to play the game and take advantage of NOT actually believing the lies. I'm an anti-theist but I don't see any need to convince others. I don't care about their fantasy life.

Never confront, just quietly accumulate education and hunt for a chance to escape. Being free of superstition means you aren't a mental slave. If escape fails I suggest becoming a nice, polite sociopath and putting your interests first as much as possible. Bide time, get education, hunt for an exit. It may take years but you have years.
>>
>>16851878
Goddamnit OP, you will not be viewed as a subhuman in First world countries. If you follow proper procedure for immigration, are educated and assimilate to that culture the best you can there won't be any problems.
>>
>>16855244

>I'm an anti theist
>Caring about how others live their lives

So how's 9th grade treating you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.