[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got pain in the area above and behind my penis but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 0djsjnsjr.jpg (109 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
0djsjnsjr.jpg
109 KB, 500x367
I've got pain in the area above and behind my penis but under my stomach. It feels like I always have to piss but I can't anymore

What do
>>
Go to a doctor and get antibiotics for your bladder infection.

If you let it linger, you'll start getting very bad chills and be unable to move. Then the delirium sets in and it's all downhill from there. This shit gets very bad very fast.
>>
File: AH.jpg (89 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
AH.jpg
89 KB, 408x408
>>16851740
BLADDER INFECTION!
>>
File: 1386147701873.jpg (193 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1386147701873.jpg
193 KB, 500x700
>>16851756

>Go to a doctor and get antibiotics for your bladder infection.

Although the internet provides us with a great wealth of people who have had no medical training trying to diagnose other people over a message board, we are still cursed with having actual doctors and medical professionals who exist for the sole purpose of finding out what the fuck is wrong with you and fixing it.

Go to a doctor. Getting medical advice from a bunch of neckbeards over the internet is the opposite of what you should be doing.
>>
not going to go to the doctor
Feel fine enough, feels like I have to shit a bit desu but I just did. Also been feeling this way since 1am last night
Might be a funny thread in a few hours if you stay tuned when I collapse in public among people I don't really know
>>
>>16852070
It's prostate cancer or you're going to die anway>>16851756
Go to a doctor moron
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.