[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (51 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
51 KB, 960x540
>you empathize with all the sad songs
>you try to cheer yourself up
>all the hopeful songs remind you that you will never be anything but mediocre
>your dreams will (not) come true
>>
>>16849917
Its all bullshit.

But it still matters that you do it.

>“Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” -Indian anorexic.

And its all small shit. I mean, if you think about what reality means, how there's no point to anything, how most people live with these assumptions of what life is supposed to be about, such as being conditioned culturally to believe that making money and being a success matters, otherwise you're a loser of a human being, etc.

All that is bull, its all small shit, but there's benefits of fitting into society and getting some happiness out of life, if you play by the same rules as everyone else. This is recommended for people who cannot be happy while also seeing through the bullshit.
>>
life is over.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.