[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon and frog posters
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16851871
>>
Women: what are your preferences in the bedroom? Fetishes count too but I'm asking more about the general way in which you enjoy sex.
>>
Girls

Let's say there is a guy you really like. You've never seen him with a shirt off before. So you ask for a picture. He sends you requested picture. If he doesn't have rock hard abs and a toned chest, or just whatever your dream body is. Would this in anyway shape or form change your view of him? If he doesn't have a sexy body. Would this cause you to lose your "attraction" toward him. Or would you see past it and still like him for who he is?

Girl just asked for a picture. I'm a skinny guy. But I'm very self conscious and I think I look like shit. She said that she won't make fun of me, but I just worry. I want to send her a picture to make her happy. Because I like her. I'm just worried I can't deliver what she would like....
>>
>>16855103
Usually, a classic Ice Cube film playing in the background helps the mood. The sweet nothings of Janky Promoters (2009) create a sensual, soothing environment.
>>
>>16855297

Can you stop with this annoying shit? God damn /r9k/
>>
File: ice-cube-dwight-howard.png (120 KB, 311x243) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube-dwight-howard.png
120 KB, 311x243
>>16855309
>>
Men, how much pubic hair do you prefer on women?
>>
>>16855436

Prefer? None
>>
>>16855436

Trimmed. Do you need to make random pictures with it? No, but enough that it's not everywhere (and in my teeth).
>>
>find ladylike women attractive
>modesty, prudishness, wears dresses
>kept hair with a normal color
>no piercings or tattoos

I told a female friend I find these characteristics attractive and she called me sexist. Am I?
>>
How big of a deal is having no car at 26? I'm male, by the way.

I work from home manufacturing candles. I go to the post office daily to mail them out and the post office is a 10 minute walk away. I live near the main strip in my city so placed like restaurants, grocers, entertainment, bars, etc is all within a 5 minute walk. My gym is next door to my apartment, too, as is laundry. My apartment isn't out of the way of the city, so I never felt the need to get a car.

Provided I meet a woman who lives within 5min walk of me, is there a point in getting a vehicle? In the seven years I've lived here, maybe 2 or 3 times in total have I went "if I had a car this would be easier".
>>
>>16855436
Just a little on top but bald on the sides and below..
I like to see the pussy I'm about to eat, and I don't want to keep parting a bush to get to the good stuff.
In regards to the hair on top, keep it trimmed short with clippers (no.2 or no.3 is fine) but not shaved.
If you're riding a guy and sliding your pussy/clit over the shaft/head of his cock (without insertion) then growback from shaving hurts the head of my cock like a motherfucker, as can really long thick hair.

ie. Keep it neat and tidy, and let us see your labia, clit, hood easily.
>>
>>16855436
Shaved>Trimmed>Full bush
>>
>>16855436

I prefer natural or trimmed.
>>
My girlfriend brought up opening our relationship. It's over, right? I should just cut my losses and end it now? I've said "no", but she's planted the idea in my head that she will cheat.
>>
>>16855472
Now if you said something like 'ALL women should be ladylike, modest, and prudish' that would be sexist, but no, sexual preference=/=sexism, it's just a matter of taste
>>
File: 1452924350801.jpg (24 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
1452924350801.jpg
24 KB, 212x250
I work as a violinist in a restaurant. I work every day around 6-8 hours, I'm a fulltime employee. I play during late lunch and dinner service. I've been doing this for four years.

A few days ago, someone from the Toronto Symphony Orchestra heard me play and offered me a job. The pay is $82,000 a year vs. the $27,000 I make now. My hours would become shorter and I'm guaranteed income for the next ten years via contract.

The caveat is that I need to move to Toronto. I live in Alberta (I'm not sure exactly but like an eight hour flight away). My girlfriend owns a company here and cannot relocate (we've discussed it before but unrelated to this new job).

Do I leave my girlfriend to pursue an extremely lucrative career? We've been together for five years. I haven't talked to her about it yet but I know with absolutely certainty she wouldn't be able to come with me. Neither of us could handle a LDR or anything. I wanted to marry this woman but this has been my dream for literally my entire life. I could die a happy man if I had this job.
>>
>>16855517
>I wanted to marry this woman but this has been my dream for literally my entire life. I could die a happy man if I had this job.

So the question becomes, could you die a happy man with HER?

Look. Let's be real here. No matter what anyone says or tells you, the first thing you should do is go to your girlfriend, tell her what happened, and have a serious discussion.

You don't know for a 100% fact that she would NEVER consider moving, and even if you do, you at least owe it to her to leave that choice to her, instead of making it for her.

That being said, my 2c.

I personally would stay with her, but I don't have anything I'm passionate or dream about enough to feel like it outweighs a potential wife (in fact, if I actually HAVE any dream, it's always been to have a family).

But in your case, if this truly is your dream job, I think you should take it--unless you love her enough and are certain enough that want to spend the rest of your life with her and have that be fulfilling enough for you, that you think you will never resent her for it.
>>
>>16855517
This may sound nasty, but I think if the girl was worth it you'd already BE married.

You might be lonely for a while but that job will set you up with a good life and personal satisfaction and you'll find someone else. Gf's are plentiful, 82k jobs that are relevant to your dream are not.

Though maybe she'd sell the company to be with you, idk. But the fact that you're not married and you think you'd pick your job over her AND you think she'd pick her job over you- doesn't sound like a marriage is in the future to me.
>>
>>16855517
The fact that you even need to consider this question suggests it'd be better for you to relocate. Tell her your true happiness in life and let her down easy.
>>
>>16855498
Doesnt sound like a fun situation to be in. Even if she's faithful, there's always going to be that nagging reminder she wants to sleep with other people. I'd probably take a step back in your shoes.

>>16855517
I'd still talk to her and see what could be done. That said, I'd take the job regardless. The fact you're considering indicates that you arent sure if she's the "one" at the very least.
>>
Guys, if you text me every day, does that mean you're into me or you're just bored?
>>
>>16855606
Varies? I text this girl on a nearly daily basis, but we're just friends/study partners.
>>
>>16855606
Could be either, it's a case by case basis.
>>
Could use some feedback here, from either gender.

I find that I easily attract overweight females more than average/skinny ones. Why is that?

Is it because I'm also overweight, therefore more relatable?
Or is it because they have low confidence, and they're just acknowledging their limits?

I honestly cannot answer these questions myself, because I've never had confidence issues due to my weight, and I've never hesitated to ask normal chicks out because of it.
>>
>>16855606
Maybe
>>
>>16855651
It's just a preference. If you don't find average/skinny girls attractive at all you might have a fetish.
>>
>>16855172
No one expects you to be perfect. I personally prefer skinnier guys. Relax.
>>
Help me understand this:

>Girl A
She's very kind and affectionate, I really want to be with her, she's my ideal woman. However, I have almost no sexual attraction to her. This is a woman I'd be happy spending the rest of my life with.
>Girl B
I am full on diamond-hard lust-mode for her. Her personality is trash but for some reason I can't keep away.

How can I be attracted to someone (Girl A) without any sexual attraction?
>>
>>16855684

Sexual chemistry, it's a thing.
>>
>>16855670
I don't think you read my post correctly, or maybe I'm not reading your answer correctly.

I'm asking why fat chicks like *me*. Never said I like 'em myself (I primarily like skinny/average chicks, although there are a few cute chunkies out there).

Is it because I'm a fellow fatty, or is it because they know they can't do better?
>>
>>16855684
Girl A is wife material and Girl B is an ideal fucktoy.
>>
What if i don't really have many good friends in uni but I want to date.
I'm a freshman and there's this girl who clearly thinks I'm attractive who's always saying hi to me and smiling.
We flirted a lot at the start of the school year but I never did anything with her and our contact is now just when we pass each other on our dorm.

I don't have many friends, not that people don't like me but I tend to be a loner by nature, so I often spend my weekends doing things I enjoy (reading, writing, skiing).

This girl is in a sorority so she goes out every weekend with friends, and I have no problem with thay but I want to ask her out to coffee.

I had a near death experience a few days back that made me realize I need to take chance if I want to be happy.
But it asking out a sorrority girl when I'm not in a frat just a waste?
>>
>>16855684
How could you be happy spending the rest of your life with a woman you have almost no sexual attraction to? Do you plan on cheating on her? I don't understand this.

If you don't want your dick in her, her personality doesn't matter.
>>
Question for the ladies:

If we were dating, how involved would you want to be with my social circle?

It's natural for you to want to meet my family and friends, but me personally, I'm not too keen on that idea.

The reason I say that is because most of my friends are dirtbags. I personally enjoy their company, but otherwise they're rather crass and uncouth. If I were to isolate you from my friends, it's not you, it's them.

How would you feel if your boyfriend was excluding you from his admittedly tactless social circle?
>>
>>16855651
>more relatable
>they're just acknowledging their limits
Probably this. It's not necessarily a confidence thing, but a similarity thing. I wouldn't say this logic always follows, but it might in your case.

>>16855517
Go to Toronto, anon. It's your dream, and as a fellow violinist I think you deserve to live this out for yourself. DO IT!
>>
>>16855737
I'd like to meet them just so I know who they are and what they're like, because otherwise it seems kind of sketch like you're hiding something, but I definitely don't need to be included when you hang out with them.
One of my friends has the most annoying boyfriend who always wants to hang out with us. I don't know why. I figure he's just bored, because we're not the type to go out and party or be a bad influence on her. But it's so awkward having to include this person who has a different personality and doesn't necessarily fit in with our group dynamic just for the sake of "oh they're a couple". I think she would probably understand that. You have your friends, she has her friends. You should introduce the important people in your life to her, but that doesn't mean having to actually hang out.
>>
How can i tell if a girl has a boyfriend?

I don't tend to see her with any specific guys and she doesn't seem to have any social media accounts.

Should I just ask her out to coffee?
Will she realize its a date and tell me if she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>16855786
Just ask her out, she'll let you know if she has one before things get to far. The idea is to act confident and not care if she has one.
>>
>>16855796
Ok when I do ask her out should I have a plan?
Like say if I ask her out on sunday be like "We should meet at blah blah for coffee on Wednesday?"

Then ask for her numvber? Should I text her any time in between the date or stay silent until then and only talk to her if I see her in person?
>>
My dear sisters, how am I supposed to interpret when you never initiate a conversation but, when I do, we chat normally? Basically my question is: does not starting the talk always implies that you are not interested? Thanks.
>>
>>16855472
Not at all. I think you have good taste.
>>
>>16855436
Natural is the best, in my opinion, but I think I'm a exception. All in all, I love all kinds of shaves. I don't like it fully shaved that much, but it's not a dealbreaker or anything.

>>16855606
If I text a girl every day, without professional reasons or something like that, I'm interested.
>>
>>16855498
If monogamy is as important and special to you as it is to me, yeah that would pretty much be a deal-breaker. Having the mutual DESIRE (not just practice) of monogamy is crucial for my relationship.
>>
I have this transgender "girl" locked in my bathroom. Ladies and gentlemen, what should I do with it? It is currently handcuffed to the shower railing as well.
>>
>>16855853
Slme girks want the guy to always initiate the convo first; it makes them feel wanted.
>>
>>16855737
Who a person is friends with is very important to me, as it reflects strongly upon them. Birds of a feather and all that.
>>
>>16855498
You're probably more into your girlfriend than she is into you. You should make it real simple for yourself and back out asap.
>>
>>16855853
9 times out of 10 that's usually what it means. She could be socially awkward or worried about coming off as clingy. To me the girl you're interested in just isn't into you that way.
>>
>>16855895
>>16855912
Conflicting answers. I don't know senpai, she is so quiet I've never seen her talking in public without someone talking to her first, so maybe she is just awkward. Guess I'll have to try to see where it goes. Thanks for your help!
>>
Is being the one who always text first good or bad? Is a girl I'm texting with interested at all or what?
>>
This one is for men. And women.

Is there a way to filter out all the goddamn "youtuber", "lets Play", "reaction video" from youtube search results? I don't give a fuck what these neck bearded autist think about a trailer, I just want to watch the goddamn trailer, not watch it and hear some fat fuck desperately attempt to be relevant.

These fucking kids aren't funny and need to go die.
>>
>>16855953
>Is there a way to filter out all the goddamn "youtuber", "lets Play", "reaction video" from youtube search results?
Just keep disliking them and they go away.

If memory serves if you dislike a guys video once his stuff stops popping up altogether unless you're subscribed to him.
>>
>>16855963
Youtube should be segregated into:

Original Content and "I filmed myself watching a thing and overreacted to it"

Does this really help? There are so many now.
>>
>>16855953
Being a swede (because we jerk off when we see a popular person from our country apparently, so much stupid shit trending) YouTube frequently recommended me pewdiepie. Practically every day. Enough that I knew what games he was playing and it's pretty annoying. I found the 'video blocker' extension for Chrome. It allows you to specify a lot of different ways to block people. It allows for wildcards so you can probably do '*let's play*' or something.
>>
>>16855938
Are you always the one to say goodnight or goodbye first too? If you are, then her waiting for you to initiate again makes sense.
>>
>>16856085
I rarely say goodnight or goodbye to her tho.
>>
>>16856097
How do the conversations end? She just stops replying?
>>
Girls and guys

You are close FwB with someone. Do you care if your FwB has sex with others?
>>
>>16856114
Do you personally? Does your friend? Ask your friend.

Just don't go spreading STDs.
>>
>>16856114
I would. It would make me feel that I'm not fulfilling their sexual needs and they can't depend on me. Also, the third party might spread their STDs to me.
>>
>>16855099
Guys, do you ever get a boner randomly in public? How do you compensate for that? Fake coughing? Throat clearing? Think about gross people? Did you have to be thinking of someone near you or does it just happen? I've always been curious
>>
>>16856121

I don't have sex with others. I like my FwB too much.. honestly, this seems more like a relationship than anything else. Like the way we care for each other. I've brought up recently about being official. But she said she isn't ready for commitment. But she does so much for me. And she goes way out of her way all of the time to do sweet things for me just to make me smile. But she doesn't want a relationship. I know she has a few guy friends.. And suspect she might be having sex with them but can't prove it.
>>
>>16855099
I'm 193cm tall with wide shoulders and my girlfriend is 151cm. I don't mind it, I just have that weird urge or fear to just snap her in half sometimes when we hug or when I'm holding her in my arms, the same feeling that you get with small animals sometimes. How do I tell her without freaking her out?
>>
>>16856131

I've had a boner almost the entire day today while at work thinking about the girl I'm talking to. if you wear the right sized clothing it shouldn't be noticeable.
>>
>>16856131
I put one of my hands into my pockets so I can claim any bulge is my hand. From there just walking around will lose the boner in about a minute or two.

Why would you think we would make noises with our mouths? That would just draw more unwanted attention to us.
>>
>>16856133
Maybe she wants an open relationship. Or a polyandrist relationship. I'd ask her what the deal is. If you're not ok with her sleeping with others without your approval. If everything is fine then just leave it. Just don't come off sounding like you're accusing her. And not like you're not satisfied. It's pretty hard. But wondering what your relationship is like is natural when it's outside of norms.
>>
>>16856131
Most happen for reasons. Usually you get accustomed to how lewd some girls dress so it's usually not that. Usually it's your crush looking amazing or you being mentally stimulated in some way. But seemingly random boners do happen. It's the most awkward when you're in a public shower. So rough.
>>
>>16856150

>maybe she wants a open relationship

It's almost sounds like it. I just don't understand how those work.. They don't make sense to me
>>
>>16856100
Well usually it dies naturally. I would text her about plans for going out and whatnot, back and forth etc then we chat a little more. Sometimes she would say goodnight and I would say goodnight back or say we'll talk later, sometimes when there are no more topics to talk about I/she will stop replying.

But the thing here is she's never texted me first. Could it be because I'm not showing much interest via text?
>>
>>16856131
>>16856131
Was an issue in puberty (obviously) but it's really rare now and only happens when it's cold for some reason. And no, you don't need to see someone sexy or think about something lewd, it just happens. I just tense my stomach muscles and it usually stops that way, I don't really have to care though since I'm wearing a coat whenever it happens.
>>
>>16856142
>Why would you think we would make noises with our mouths? That would just draw more unwanted attention to us.
Kek, and I'm not sure. Probably because those are things people do when they're nervous sometimes.
>>
>>16856140
>>16856142
>>16856158
>>16856166
So, guys get them with relative frequency? Do you need to be romantically or sexually interested in a girl for that to happen or is it just any random thing? Would you ever pursue someone who gave you one or does the attraction fade after it stops?
>>
>>16856183
I would randomly get boners when I had to take a piss, or in the middle of calc lecture. Boners are random, but generally accompany attraction.

Don't use them as a judge of intentions.
>>
>>16856183
>So, guys get them with relative frequency?
Some do, some don't.
>Do you need to be romantically or sexually interested in a girl for that to happen or is it just any random thing?
No, not at all. You can be waiting for the bus without anything happening that is even remotely sexual and it might still happen, even if there isn't even anither person or even an image of another person nearby.
>Would you ever pursue someone who gave you one or does the attraction fade after it stops?
That's one hell of a stupid reason to go after someone. And it's not attraction, it's just a boner that might not even be related to the girl.
>>
>>16856183
>do you need to be romantically or sexually interested in a girl for that to happen or is it just any random

Not always. I've gotten boners from just being extremely relaxed. I wasn't "horny" but I still got a boner.

and I have to think about the person to get horny. I don't get boners from just seeing a hot chick in the mall. Lately for me, I only get excited over girls I have feelings for
>>
Post for guys

Do you find scars on a girl disgusting?
>>
>>16856183
Sometimes it's because I'm checking a girl out, sometimes it's because I was sleepy and stood up too quickly, sometimes they happen when I exercise. It's generally a random thing. I would say it happens around once every one or two months depending on what activities I'm doing.

Generally a girl gives me one because I'm already attracted to her, not on a first sighting so I would probably pursue her.
>>
>>16856183
So when did this guy get a boner in your presence?

It's hard to tell really. Some girls you have trouble not getting a boner from interacting with, that's a very strong sexual and emotional attraction in my case. Other times its just an irrelevant boner, you can tell it came because you saw that girl but it doesn't really mean anything. I wouldn't try and deduce much from a single boner. If you're flirting with the guy it's a pretty sure sign he's sexually attracted, but if it was just normal interaction then you can't really tell.
>>
>>16856196
Depends on how big and where it's located, but I'm generally indifferent to them, unless they're breast implant scars.
>>
>>16856196
In general, not at all. Scars from cutting are obviously a red flag, but scars from accidents or surgeries? Who cares.
>>
>>16856196

no. Just curious though, where is your scar?
>>
>>16856196
Depends on the scar really. I don't think most are a problem. No scar is better but it's not a big deal. Some scars can look really ugly of course.

Are these self inflicted? I'd be concerned if she's over that or not.
>>
>>16856196
Not really, within reason. Are we talking acne scars or something more significant.
>>
>>16856196
Unless it's on her face or if it's an implant scar I have no probs.
>>
>>16855099
Women, do you find musicians sexy? In general, does someone who can sing or play an instrument very well have better chances with you?
>>
>>16856209
>>16856217
I have several, but the most noticeable ones are from surgery. One above my chest, one below and one under my left boob.

>>16856213
>Are these self inflicted? I'd be concerned if she's over that or not.

No, but I did wonder if guys thought it was all the same anyway. Like, if scars were a turn-off.
>>
>>16856228
Personally, no because I'm just not into music.
>>
There might be too young of a demographic around here to get any good answers to this, but do women get jealous when their husbands are served by cute bubbly cashiers?
>>
>>16856253
Doesnt sound too bad. One of the big reasons I hate self harm scars is because it basically represents poor mental health.

Pictures would help, but I'm still inclined to say it's no big deal.
>>
>>16856267
There's lots of married people here according to posts. But I'm not one of them.
>>
>>16856228
As an instrument-playing dude, girls only like guitarists and pianists.

I can play the tuba and it hasn't gotten me laid.
>>
>>16856419
guy here. I don't really have this problem. I have an average size dick, 6 or so when hard. Maybe you have a big dick? and you have leftover pee in your pee hole? no homo. I wouldn't know though, i never have the problem. Maybe try not shaking from the base of your dick, that sounds like it would be ineffective and sloppyu. personally, i shake about midway down my dick.
>>
>>16855099
to grills from guy: what would prevent a girl who likes you from going out with you?

*To give some reference, I am a senior in highschool. Yes, I am 18.

Sorry if that is confusingly phrased. Anyway, last year I asked this chick out to lunch, and she rejected me. I had been talking to her for a while, and we got along just fine, and I kind of thought that she liked me.

>inb4 autist and doesn't understand social dynamics.

that isn't the case here. I had previously been in a relationship, albeit a short one, and I had other experiences with girls. So hopefully you believe me when I say that I at least can tell if a girl has a thing for me or not. That was the situation with this one girl. I didn't really rush anything, and I liked her as a person, and she liked me as a person, and I found her attractive, and I thought that she found me attractive. So why didn't she accept my offer? I have two possible explanations: One being that her being from afghanistan, and being muslim, is somehow her reason for not dating me. And two being that this is some immature thing she is doing. Because, she IS really immature, that's something I have realized after I kind of stopped regarding her in oneitus mode. What kind of pisses me of though, is that I have stopped paying attention to her, and started talking to other girls, but she keeps trying to get my attention. I swear this chick acts like she is in elementary school, with her immature and childish mannerisms. Fuckin poking me and shit.

Anyway, that's the situation I am in. I just wanted some female insight as to why someone might do this. If that is even possible. This chick is just so damn confusing and irritating that maybe no one can understand her.
>>
Not sure if thread related but..

How do I (male, older) make attempts to get along with my sister's BF? It's something that she wants, but desu we're both a bit too "just ignore each other" to make it happen.
>>
>>16856597
I think it would be odd to try to force things like that. I'd understand if the two of you don't get along. But as it sounds you two just don't really care about each other and that's fine. You don't need to be BFF's. Even if your sister would like that.
>>
Girls: Do you like balls?
>>
Gender-neutral moral question that I've always wondered for shits and giggles:

Imagine two introverted shut-ins. One told you they like to pay hookers for lots of sex, and another person told you they liked to be single and didn't bother looking to hookup. Who would you think is the more 'wrong' person? The sexually charged whore or the shut-in that doesn't do anything?
>>
>>16856660
Neither/both.

Not sure what you are expecting. People are different, their morals a different. If it works, who cares?
>>
>>16856660
The one who pays for sex.

Paying money for sex is just stupid, unless you're getting one of the premium prostitutes from Nevada.
>>
File: spoons.jpg (23 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
spoons.jpg
23 KB, 500x350
This question is for grills. I'm sure it's been asked before, but I don't care. What does it feel like when a guy cums inside you? My gf always described it as a sudden feeling of warmth and a noticable increase in wetness. Is this similar to your experience?
>>
>>16856744
>My gf always described it as a sudden feeling of warmth and a noticable increase in wetness
But that's what it literally is.

There is warm liquid entering her, so it goes without saying that there's a sudden feeling of warmth and an increase in wetness.
>>
>>16856641
Sort of. They look better than penises.

Guys, what can a girl do to make your day better? Like something small? Would talking to you about one of your interests and cracking a few jokes be enough? Or would you rather have something tangible like bringing you some coffee?
>>
>>16856744
Pretty much how she describes it, yup
>>
>>16856641
I do. I like to gently cup and caress my bf's balls when going to sleep, watching a movie or whatever
>>
Fellow girls,
What is a good reason for asking someone out or going on a date? I realize now that I'm in my mid 20s and have zero experience (kv). I've been asked out a couple times by decent guys, but I haven't felt seriously attracted to them. I'm not delusional and waiting for "the one" or anything. I mostly seem apathetic to dating because up til now my life has been all about school then college and now work.

Should I just start dating for the hell of it?
>>
>>16856823
You don't have that much to lose, really. Especially if you've spent all this time getting all the other life stuff sorted, you're probably in a better place than most people.

Best reason to do it is because you want it. Unless you've got any particular objections to it, just test the waters with a bunch of guys and see which ones stick.
>>
>>16856660
The one who pays for hookers. I don't think promiscuity is good.
>>
>>16856838
Thanks. I think I'll start. I don't particularly want to, but I do realize that's because I have no idea why I'm missing out on.
>>
Guy here.

There's girl at work I'm into. Now before you say don't date coworkers she's not in my group and works on another floor. We're in a fairly large building of about a thousand employees.

She also happens to live in my apartment complex and I've spoken to her a whopping one time before. How is it best to approach her? I actually ran into her im the parking lot after work and even looked at her and I was too dumb to recognize it was her to say anything. Her hair was a different color and for some reason I didn't remember her face but I remember her smile from the first time I saw her. She wasn't smiling in the parking lot when I saw her last and only realized it was her after I recognized her car when she drove off.

is it bad to ask her out next time I see her? I'm thinking of flirting a bit to see if she reciprocates but if she does do I just ask her out then?

24 yo here and still hella awkward but slowly getting fit.
>>
>>16856858
Get to know her before asking her out, or else you'll just seem like a creepy neighbor she unfortunately runs into at work.
>>
>>16856864
Hmm it's game over if I come across that way.

How will i get to know her if i don't ask her out? thing is I almost never run into her and playing the waiting game for the next time we meet after the next time i talk to her won't get me anywhere. I'm not going to actively look for her but next time I see her I want to at least express that I'm interested.
>>
I have a question, there's a girl I recently met at uni, a few months ago, and she's really touchy and open with me. Like, we'd just have coffee and she would often randomly touch my hand or hold hands when we're walking somewhere and such.
Now, I'm a girl too so I'm really not sure if that implies any romantic interest. Maybe I'm arrogant to even think so but it feels like she's much "closer" than friends usually are. She's told me she is attracted to girls and since then I've been thinking about it often. I really like her and I don't want to do anything to hurt her or make it weird.
Thanks you guys
>>
Could i have handled it differently? I feel kind of bad

>be on tinder, guy asks if im dtf basically
>pic is cute so i say yeah and go to his place
>i show up, he opens the door and i dont even recognize him
>acne everywhere, and hes really fucking awkward
>keeps making jokes on stealing my bike and will not stop
>he keeps laughing awkwardly
>i just want to leave, i panic and say 'um, you dont look like your picture, sorry!" And leave
>he looked crushed
>he blocked me after
>>
>>16856946
Isn't that all of Tinder?
You see a sexy image but the person in reality is FAR worse than they let on?
>>
>>16856946
I've never used tinder but that doesn't surprise me at all.
If you just want to fuck go to a bar? At least you see real people there.
>>
>>16856961
Oh, is it really? I just got tinder and this was the first dude i met. Well damn it. I look a bit better than my pics irl, this is some bullshit, i just want to fuck around but this catfishing is bullshit
>>
>>16856967
Agg ok yeah I'll just go to a bar I guess. I'm lazy and dont like talking to people and pretending i care when i just wanna fuck, people say I'm cold and distant. But bars can be fun
>>
>>16856974
Like I said I've never tried tinder or any online dating service but since it's really easy to lie and catfish and pretend to be something you're not. Seems fishy at best, and dangerous at worst.
>>
>>16856922

Sounds like she is.

Ask her, "Why do you like to hold my hand so much?" low key, and gauge her response.
>>
>>16856984
Okay thanks.
Isn't that sort of blunt though? I don't want to scare her off or make her feel awkward in any way.
>>
>>16856988
If you're good friends, she won't be scared off. If she feels your question comes too close, she will probably excuse it off with some half-lame reason.

But, I mean, it's not that weird that BFF's hold hands or are close. But, if she's told you that she's into girls, that makes it somewhat dubious.
Just don't end up like me, with your 'BFF' kissing your neck when you think you're watching a movie while spooning... yeah
>>
>>16856946
>>i show up, he opens the door and i dont even recognize him
>he keeps laughing awkwardly
>i just want to leave, i panic and say 'um, you dont look like your picture, sorry!" And leave
>he looked crushed

*shrug* First rule: Safety first. If you're not feeling it or feel like you're getting played, bounce the fuck out.
>>
>>16856993
Yeah we are pretty close but if she just says some half-assed cop-out and feels like I'm pushing her away?

I've been close with BFFs before but not like this. It feels romantic in a way, sexually charged, but maybe I'm really just imagining things. I'm not sure.
The worst part is I kind of like it, all the attention she's giving me. I've recently sorta kinda fantasized about her so I'm really confused and unsure how to even handle this, ugh.
>>
>>16857003
Depends entirely on how you ask her. Like, if you ask her nonchalant like, as if it's more like a "Btw, do you think it's weird that we hold hands all the time?"
Depending on how she answers and in what tone, it should be fairly revealing. Not to mention, if you say it in a more innocent tone, she won't think that you dislike it, but simply curious. If she's really into you she won't run over the hill screaming, lol.

But, with that said, I think you need to think about what YOU want. Because, it's really dangerous if you lead her on and do something you will regret after. It could destroy your friendship, or whatever it is you guys have. No matter how you look at it, you have to talk to her about it eventually.
>>
>>16857008
Thanks Anon, you're right I guess. I'm just really afraid of fucking this up, I've never really taken the initiative in these things and I'm not even sure if I feel similarly for her as she does for me (if she even does).
I definitely don't want to lead her on or do anything to hurt her, she's really amazing. I'm just honestly not sure how I feel about all this.
>>
>>16857011
Sadly, me neither. I guess all you can do is be honest. Clarifying that you like the unique bond you share with her, and the closeness will make her understand that you aren't adverse to her subtle advances. But, if she really is romantically interested in you, she'll make her move eventually, either by making her intentions painfully obvious, or finding someone else. Because she can't be in love with you and never get anywhere, she'll be really messed up.
>>
>>16857020
>Because she can't be in love with you and never get anywhere, she'll be really messed up.
Yeah that's exactly what I want to avoid, I care deeply about her and I don't want to hurt her. She's a wonderful person and really sweet and I feel very comfortable around her (and I think she likes being around me, too)
>>
>>16856776
If I like you doing anything with you is nice. Especially if it's out of the ordinary. I really like talking about stupid stuff for a really long time. Or explain something I know. But it's probably very specific to the guy what he enjoys.
>>
>>16856946
I dunno. Maybe try and spread the problems more (now he just thinks he looks bad). Maybe say you really don't wanna do it with a liar. Emotional reasons that hinges on the lie is good because when he's done with the lie his problems aren't there, so no self-esteem issues.
Can't be expecting you to think this through in the moment though. It's was a very fair attempt.
>>
My gf shuts out information about a lot of things that upset or embarrass her. She's very trusting because she doesn't like to think that anyone could have dishonest intentions. Sometimes she takes risks that worry me but she doesn't think are risky. At first I found her lack of cynicism refreshing, but not so much now. It can be a barrier to honest conversation because there are a lot of things she doesn't want to talk about and she doesn't like to hear me giving critical opinions.
Obviously I'd like her to change, but I can't expect her to. What do you think I should do?
>>
>>16856267
Not married, but I work as an expo with a shit ton of female servers. The conversations I've overheard strongly lean towards yes. They all have different approaches for who to talk to and how in couple situations so they can maximize tips.
>>
File: 1407832958309.jpg (31 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1407832958309.jpg
31 KB, 301x267
>>16855517
>break up with her tell her youre sorry and you love her
>go to toronto
>make bank
>?????
>buy her company
>tell her you love her

there's more than one way to skin a sheep to the mountain, or something like that.
>>
>>16856776
Some of the most uplifting moments for me are small gifts from someone I care about. A lot of them are trivial in value, but I still use them more or save them longer. Coffee is a good bet.
>>
>25
>virgin
>uncut
>phimosis (Working on it, frenulum some times aches when masturbating GOTTA GO FAST tier)
>Less than 5 inches
>not a fan of humiliation
>obsessed with the concept oral sex and from knowledge about oral sex
>consider PiV sex the same as drinking water
>paranoid of STD's

I'm going to have a hard time finding a woman who likes a man like me.

Or is it as hard for all of us dinguses?

Had to Ctrl + V this since the last one 404'd
>>
>>16857137
>consider PiV sex the same as drinking water
What do you mean by that?
>>
Girls, would you worry after two dates and no kiss?

There's been a decent amount of physical contact and we already planned for a third one, but I'm really inexperienced and just didn't know when to make a move.
>>
>>16856267
Only get annoyed when hubby flirts back. And then I'm pissed with him, not the server.
>>
>>16856597
I appreciate that my husband and brothers can chat and enjoy a family dinner, but I don't expect friendship from them. If they became friends, cool.
>>
>>16856776
That "love languages" concept is valuable. Knowing what makes a person feel loved. For my husband, his mom was always yelling to make her more coffee--just a stupid annoying thing--so the fact that I make the coffee every day without saying a word makes him happy. It's knowing and responding to the little things. I'm personally delighted with gifts. Give me a fucking pebble and I'm pleased. GL
>>
>>16856823
Dating doesn't mean you have to be their SO or fuck them. It's all about getting to know someone. So test the waters.
>>
>>16856196
As long we are not talking about scars from self-harm its good
>>
>>16855172
lol.

She's not worth it. She's asking you for a shirtless picture, isn't that giving you any clues into what kind of person she is? She's either a whore or wants it to laugh at you with her friends. Either way not gf material.
>>
How do guys feel if a girl stares at them constantly? Are you creeped out? Does it look desperate? Does it make any difference if the girl is pretty?
>>
>>16857171
>Give me a fucking pebble and I'm pleased.
I'm not a guy but I feel the same way. If it's from someone I care about, a goddamn paperclip would make me happy
>>
>>16857322
>does it make a difference if the girl is pretty
Yes, but rather if I like her or not. Not just how pretty she is.
>desperate
Hard to tell. But generally since girls aren't initiators it's less so than when a guy does it. If you want to make your interests clear make naughty faces and stuff. (use common sense, don't rub phallic objects in public unless he's the only one who can see)
>creeped out
Maybe. If the girl doesn't look normal I might. Alt girls or excessively plain girls are more prone to cause this interpretation.
>how do you feel about it
I've had it happen, she eventually started flirting and got together. It didn't last long, she lost interest but it was nice.
I certainly like when girls check me out in general. I find that looking straight into my eyes is a cozy feel. Checking out my body when she knows I'm looking is a flirt. It doesn't happen enough that I'd be bothered, doubt it happens enough for that to anyone really. Right now I wouldn't really mind if every girl did. But that'd get weird quick probably.
>>
>>16857322
It'd probably just wonder why and ask her about it, if it was really noticeable.
A bit creepy maybe.
>>
Would you date someone who barely has a presence on social media?
>>
>>16857417
I would actually prefer it.
>>
>>16857417
As a guy:
Yes. In fact my crush is just like that. All her pictures are ms paint pictures. Only appears in others photos. Doesn't post at all really.

It's not a big deal to me. But I'm also not that into social media, I do keep a Facebook account and have it mail me if I'm mentioned. So I'm probably not a good person to ask.
>>
>>16857322
>Does it make any difference if the girl is pretty?
Yes
>>
>>16855172
Send her a picture of your dick
>>
>>16857440
Nice. I like this.
>>
Anyone ever experience the feeling that even after getting affection from their partner its just not enough to make you feel loved?

My partner isn't the most affectionate but he does give me affection when I ask for it. But thats it, he doesn't initiate unless I ask usually. Sometimes it makes me doubt how much he cares about me.

I feel like I shouldn't doubt his care for me because he does things like listen to me and pays for my food sometimes and takes me out when I ask. But it always feels like its just below what I need to feel assured...

Mostly I think its because the first thing I do when he comes over is say "hey babe how are you?" and then I listen to him vent(which he does a lot). When he finishes venting theres no "what about you, how have you been?"... he almost never asks how I'm doing. I guess if I felt bad I would tell him but he doesn't ask in the first place.

Anyone experience these feelings and know what I can do about it to not feel neglected?
>>
>>16857454
You sound needy and annoying. I don't blame him
>>
How heartbreaking can cheating be to an emotionally sensitive person?

Yes my emotions are very sensitive, and this is one of my greatest fears.
>>
>>16857469
Life shattering
>>
>>16857469
it will most likely crush you

you might contemplate suicide

you WILL get over it
>>
>>16857469
Painful but you can still take it with stride.
>>
>>16857417
>>16857427
same here.
>>
>>16857454
you aren't getting enough affection to make you happy. the relationship is not equitable so either talk to him about it and fix it or break up.
>>
>>16856475
her parents is the reason a lot of the time
>>
>>16856188
>>16856192
>>16856195
>>16856199
>>16856200
Thanks- these answers help me understand some things. I'm hoping it isn't just a random thing with this guy. It seemed to make him really nervous, which was cute.
>>
>>16857469
If you've been cheated on once then you will always have that doubt in your mind.

I'd ask my partner that if they ever cheat they message me before it happens, just message not required to discuss it. Just that little gesture can make a big difference in how you deal with the situation. After breakup or in a continued relationship.
>>
>>16857097
bumping this
>>
>>16856131
Not the same person but getting boners seems horrific in the wrong situation. I feel like if I were a guy I'd always be worried that it'd happen and someone would see lel.

I'm just happy I can think about anything and not have it show.
>>
>>16857097
>>16857537
give her her space you douchebag
>>
>>16857537
Can you give an example?
>>
Need advice on sex.

My new GF told me she can't have an orgasm. No one has ever been able to make her come, not even herself.
She told me she feel pleasure from penetration and clit stimulation, but she gets to a point where everything hurts and she needs to stop completely.
She tried masturbation but 1) she can do it only if she's watching porn and 2) she can't come by herself.

What should I do to make her feel better? Should I try penetration and external stimulation
at the same time? I really want her to be satisfied. I never experienced this kind of problem with my exes, I'm really clueless...
>>
>>16857553
I was like that in secondary school. Then eventually I realized I'm smart enough to talk myself out of a situation like that if it were to be a problem. Explaining random boners isn't hard. Having them accept I got a boner for a reason isn't hard.

Hardly any point in hiding it other than decency. Eventually I just pulled it upwards, had tight enough jeans that it didn't matter really. Almost popped it out of the pants once when it just kept getting harder. That was scary.
>>
File: eatingpoon.jpg (890 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
eatingpoon.jpg
890 KB, 400x4136
>>16857562
Watch cunnilingus instruction videos. It's unlikely you're a pro. Here's something someone here posted earlier. Looks pretty solid.
>>
My boyfriend keeps a boner when I'm giving him head, but it dies when he switches to focusing on pleasing me. Should I try not to read to hard into this?
>>
Girls do you ever stand up and pee? I know you can now since my girlfriend pee'd in my face (unintentionally but the arc is clearly there). She hasn't but I'm still wondering.
>>
>>16857556
That's probably pretty fair.

>>16857559
She doesn't pay attention to the news because it gets her down. She's totally happy to walk in notoriously sketchy areas of town alone at night, take naps in public, leave her laptop unattended in cafes and things like that, thinking that no one would be unkind enough to take advantage of her. Maybe I'm being overprotective, but those things seem like common sense to me. I don't know anyone else who would do them.
>>
>>16857626
Do you just lie there quietly?
>>
Is being a late bloomer a turnoff for women/men?
>>
>>16857626

Happens to me all the time.
It's not that I'm not into my GF, it's just that I get 100% focused on pleasing her.

Might be the same case for him.
>>
>>16857645
Another thing is that she finds sex very embarrassing, so she's always avoided it. 6 months ago she'd cover her eyes when there was nudity in a film and she couldn't even look at nude paintings. She's not quite so squeamish about it now. I had to explain things like which bit my foreskin is. She's totally oblivious when people flirt or make dirty jokes. From time to time guys hit on her and she strings them along a bit thinking they're just being nice.
>>
>Beta males stares at a girls ass
>"Fuck off you pervert! Like, Oh my fucking gosh!"
>Alpha male stares at a girls ass
>"Like what you see handsome?"

Why?
>>
>>16855099
to the women itt

if you were living with another guy and you wear stuff that makes you comfy but is kind of revealing, would you get offended or whatever if the guy asked you to wear more clothes at least when he's around?
>>
>>16857751
You're clearly not asking.
>>
>>16857751
What is so hard to understand? It's basic biology -- females like males who look good and are dominating. Are beta males either? No. Are alpha males? Yes.

When we see something high quality we will go out of our way to get it and do things we normally won't.

>>16857757
Yes if he's my boyfriend lol. If he's a roommate who I don't like in that way or relative then no. It's just being polite.
>>
>>16857809
Great. My brother's gf moved in and she keeps wearing tight shorts around the house, just wanted to know if telling her about it was safe.
>>
>>16857751
Because talking shit to alpha males usually lands you a broken jaw?
>>
>>16857829
If you tell her say something along the lines of "don't you think it's a bit inappropriate to be wearing such revealing things around me?"

Sometimes girls just don't know that's it's weird though. Like some are used to wearing yoga pants, short shorts and stuff in public so it seems normal to them.
>>
>>16857640
No. Why would I do that?
>>
Guys and girls:
Do you feel like you could date an unattractive person? Even if you were attracted to them but knew they were physically not as good looking. Would you be embarrassed?
>>
>>16857851
I find its more pleasurable than sitting down.
>>
>>16857858
Never really thought about that, honestly. Doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>16855606
Well if I text a girl everyday just to talk, not needing anything, then yes i'm interested.

But it really depends though. Some guys just like to talk because she likes the person as a friend and likes to talk to her.
>>
>>16857856
Naw my friends have dated some hideous fatties so I wouldn't be embarassed. I'd have to have known her for some time though or I prolly wouldn't give her a chance.
>>
>>16857856
Guy:
Definitely. No problem at all. I mainly prioritize other things but if I'm attracted to her she's good looking enough regardless of other people. I'd rather not associate with people who couldn't deal with that. I'm of course concerned for her, how she feels about it. And I'd help her if I can.
>>
>>16857856
I think your premise doesn't make sense. I might find attractive a person who is otherwise widely considered average or unremarkable. I can't conceive of a way that I'd think a genuinely unattractive (broad opinion) person was attractive (my opinion). At least I can't remember that ever happening.

So with that in mind, I would date an person with modest looks and I wouldn't be embarrassed.
>>
File: 1444671520932.jpg (188 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
1444671520932.jpg
188 KB, 700x474
How do you handle dating a guy with a huge ego and a lot of pride? He's no narcissist or anything like that but its so irritating when he is constantly bragging about things that aren't even remotely impressive, or comparing himself to other men. Other than that, very caring guy who listens to my needs but sheesh if not for this one thing he'd be perfect... I'm kind of disgusted by it but don't wanna throw away everything else he does for me.

The worst thing is that it makes my ego inflate in retaliation sometimes. The bigger he puffs his chest out the more I want to bring him down to the average person's level sometimes. I noticed its one of the reasons he likes me though is I'm not afraid to do that...
>>
>>16855606
I'm sorta in that situation too.

It's not every day, more like 2-3 times a week but he texts me about his life, like his job, studies, interests, family, etc and asks me questions about myself too.

But I'm being an idiot and I still get doubts that he's just playing me and just wants to get in my pants. I mean he has a ton of friends why would he choose to talk to me about his life and worries and shit?
>>
>>16857874
Not that poster but I've dated a girl with a pretty big overbite I didn't really think much about it until my friend mentioned it. Maybe it's that kind of situation.
>>
>>16857874
For me I keep getting crushes on guys that are average or below average. It's like I first meet them and write them off because of their looks but when I get to know them I start getting attracted for some reason and that crush "brings" their looks up if that makes sense. Like their face looks exactly the same but it's more attractive to me. More attractive than someone better looking because I like them so much. Suddenly I don't mind that their ears stick out or nose is too big or they have a weird hairline.

Until my friends are like "lol what c'mon".
>>
>>16857877
Point out that far from hiding his insecurity, he's running it up a flagpole.
>>
to either sex: my girlfriend has depression and sometimes she ignores my calls and texts for days. how do i know if that's her depression acting up or if she's genuinely lost interest in me?
>>
>>16857899
>she doesn't give you any information
You can't know. It's a shame but that's how it is.
>>
>>16857891
It's one thing to have an unattractive quality or two, like the overbite which the Anon who replied above you mentioned. That doesn't make a person unattractive on the whole per se. Think of Owen Wilson's nose.

But if the whole picture taken together is one that's unattractive--no net physical desire--and your feelings then somehow manifest based on personality/familiarity, that sounds pretty fucked to me. I get having a platonic admiration for a person like that but crushes and relationships tend not to get very far with this underlying truth that you're not physically "into" this person. There are only so many times you can wake up next to that observation before your fondness for their personality loses its magic effect.
>>
>>16857626
I guess that's pretty normal. If he gets an erection again when you switch to intercours that's all that matters
>>
>>16857899
Thats sad but try not to let it bother you because you have no reason of knowing anyways, and she shouldn't expect you to have a concern if she never brings it up in the first place.
>>
>>16857668
Cool thanks.

>>16857751
Dude come on, this doesn't actually happen unless the girl in question has issues. No girl likes a douchebag no matter how "alpha" he thinks he is.
>>
>>16857910
nah they're never ugly. like this one guy looks sort of goofy but he has the cutest smile and a 10/10 body
>>
>>16857640
I pee in the shower. Does that count?>>16857663
No, why should i care?
>>16857899
Bummer. Maybe talk openly about how this makes you feel. Tell her that you understand that she needs some alone time (i can absolutely feel her, been there, done that) but that you sometime can't tell if she really wants you around anymore. Tell her that you need some reassurance. Maybe she can tell you that she feels a hermit-stage coming up, that she loves you and will be there for you again when she feels better.
>>
>>16857157
pls respond
>>
>>16857931
Oh well then your friends are retarded.
>>
>>16857147
There's nothing truly special about drinking water really.
>>
I think my bf's going to ask for some nudes pretty soon. What do? I mean, i'd be down with HIM having some lewd pics of me, but i think sending out nudes is a really bad idea in general. I love and trust him. We are in a (temporary) ldr, so we see each other very little. I don't just want to brush him off, but i'm in a bit of a mental and moral conflict.
>>
>>16858232
There's no hard and fast answer beyond the points you already addressed in your question. I've received lots of racy photos over the years, from candid lingerie shots to full-frame sex toy action. Never shared a single one. Never even told people (apart from anonymously, like this) that I had even received them in the first place. I have no doubt that there are plenty of guys out there who are just like me in that respect. But I've also met and known tons of guys who I wouldn't even trust with a few dirty words in a text message, let alone a photograph.

I love it when a girl feels sexy enough around me to take and share nudes. I enjoy the hell out of them both for the sexual aspect and how they make me feel for having received them. I also recognize on a thoughtful level that it's a totally crazy risk that these girls are taking and that none of them in their right minds should be doing it. It's not like I'd cut ties and run just because they didn't deliver. So I guess it's up to you to decide whether the optional but tremendously appreciated rewards are worth the risk.
>>
>>16858248
Thanks for that answer anon. My bf's a really good guy. Like, seriously. I can't imagine him handle any pics in an inappropriate way. And i would keep them as anonymous as possible (no face and so). I know that's not half the fun but safety first.

However, i have NO idea how to even take appealing nudes... Can you tell me which ones you liked the most and why? That would be very helpfull!
>>
>>>/vg/133517487
>>
>>16858260
Not that anon, but go and look in the camwhore threads in /soc/. Most of the girls pose in a way that flatters their body, so look for some poses you like and then replicate them.
>>
>>16856131
I'm hard like 20% of the time
>>
>>16856133
>I don't have sex with others. I like my FwB too much.. honestly, this seems more like a relationship than anything else. Like the way we care for each other. I've brought up recently about being official. But she said she isn't ready for commitment
This is exactly me. I brought up relationship she said yes, then 2vweek later we talked about it again and agreed to just be fwb again, except now she swallows my cum whereas before she wouldn't
>>
>>16858260
Having the face in frame, at least for me, really isn't a significant part. It's not like I'm unaware whose body it is or that I have to prove that to anyone. The sexy aspect (apart from her body, of course) is the intention. Don't look at it as an undue sacrifice to keep your face out in name of safety. The same applies to reconsidering hitting that send button at the last minute, too. Nothing trumps your decision about the risks.

As for the poses themselves, I most enjoyed the ones which accentuated my favorite qualities about their bodies. If you pay much attention to his words (or his eyes and hands when he's around) then I'm sure there's little mystery there. If you're willing to put in the time then a set with a gradual reveal is great. Slideshows are the poor man's live action video. Presentation counts for a lot too. If you send one unexpectedly late at night with an accompanying "I want you so badly right now," the rush of those words comes back every time he looks at the photo and adds so much to it. All in all it's hard to go wrong as long as you're completely uninhibited about it.
>>
>>16858284
I prefer rounding the bases in the traditional order, though the more of them we cover in a single at-bat the hotter it is.
>>
>>16856159
Open relationships are a meme
Don't fall for it
>>
>>16858307
Those are some awesome pieces of advice anon! I've considered making gif's rather than just pics. For example that thing where you lift your shirr and let yiur boobs bounce out. I always thought that looks sexy af. And he's pretty obsessed with my boobs so i'd prob keep the focus on them. Also because i'm more comfortable to share them in comparison to some even more private body parts.
Is it a turn-off if the pics look as if they weren't just random and spontaneous shots? Cause i guess i'd have to take some in advance. I need to be in the right mood or i won't do it...
>>
>>16856131
It just sorta happens. I think about this one overweight girl I saw in a cringe video and the boner's gone in a minute or two. I hide it by scooting in to my desk, putting my hands in my lap or pockets, and maybe even leaning forward a lot.
>>
>>16858327
Once they pop out, give them a little squeeze and/or a nipple pinch. That's hot.

No, at least for me it's never been a turn-off for the photos to look composed. Off the top of my head I'd say that the slight majority of ones I've received have been like that anyway. As I alluded to before, the mood (and the fact that they could get into that mood in relation to me) is the valuable part anyway. How or when you get there doesn't play into that. Now having said that if you should happen to spontaneously feel that urge or comfort one day, consider at least snapping a photo to see how it turns out. It might be foolish to consider taking risks in the moment but what makes those photos special is not how they look but how they were taken and sent without request. That gets back to what I was saying earlier about presentation. Just something to consider.

Since you are going to be planning this out and applying a bit of polish to the results, though, please take the opportunity to be honest about any reluctance or insecurity sneaking into the shot. It would be such a turnoff to think "I wish I had never asked her to do this, she looks so fucking uncomfortable" when looking at your pics. It's better to just not send anything at that rate. If you are going to go through with it, be bold. Get those tits out there in a full 4K shot. Stand right up next to that camera, face it straight on and spread those limbs. Put it all out there. You've got nothing to be ashamed of. He craves your body with all of its little details, whether or not they're details you're fond of. Be confidently sexy for him because that's way hotter than any bit of flesh will ever be.
>>
>>16856139
Tell her you get the urge to split her pussy in half.
>>
Men/Women.

Is it still cheating if you were un-medicated/out of your mind and fucked someone?

My ex claimed that when he fucked another girl in the very start of our relationship he was not on the right meds for his mental health and therefore it was not his fault. I think that's a load of shit. I don't know though, anyone with a mental illness want t o take on this question?
>>
>>16858378
Explanations for bad things are useful to us individually because they help us to avoid repeating our bad choices, which is a very important part of contrition. If I do something bad while on inappropriate or ineffective meds, I need to know this for myself so that I can get the right meds for the future and not risk being bad again.

But that information is not part of my excuse or explanation. That's the part of your story which worries me. It's great that he can explain TO HIMSELF what happened, but it doesn't factor into his explanation TO YOU. His dialog with you should have simply been that he cheated and that's just fucking horrid for him to have done. Whatever the reason, the point is that it happened. By bringing in the explanation, he's trying to wiggle out of some responsibility for it. Well what happens the next time there's an opportunity for him to cheat? He's basically showing you now that he might cheat once again as long as a sufficient circumstance exists upon which he can shift some responsibility. He'll do this believing that you'll forgive him because that's exactly what you did the first time he tried that blame shifting approach.

So yeah, it's cheating. Worse yet it's cheating with no strong basis for trusting him in the future. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
>>16858378
>My ex
>I think that's a load of shit.
what can we tell if you aren't ready for accepting him anyway? that would only make you and your bf suffer
>>
>>16858378
Depends on his mental illness, if he literally thought he was sleeping with you it might count for something.
If not, no, he's just an ass.
>>
>>16855103
They're personal, as in I won't tell you unless we're friends on fetlife or thinking about fucking.
>>16855172
Nah, skinny is ok too.
>>16855472
It's just the first two because those aren't personality descriptors the same way saying a 'girly girl' is redundant and stereotyping.
>>16855480
Your market is basically non existent. Let me show you the parameters you put on yourself:
>Lives within 5 miles walking distance of you
>Can and will actually desire to walk/bike 5 miles to visit you and expects the same of you
>Will walk to places in harsh weather conditions, even for dates
>Desires to stay where she is, move in with you, or stay within 5 miles of you
>is attracted to you
>Thinks candle craftsmanship is a cool job and is ok with you being likely poor
(It's not going to happen)
>>16855737
Suspicious because I can handle crass and hold my own as a big girl.
>>16856641
They're fun to mush.
>>16857856
I do have some physical attraction to slight imperfections like scars/injuries.
>>16858232
Just don't. If you're not at that stage to trust him with those kinds of pictures then don't.
>>
>>16858378
No, he is to blame for all of the actions leading to the incedent.
You can't scapegoat a substance, you have control over that substance around you.
>>
>>16858378
If that's the case then he should have taken meds. If he's that fucked without it then it's still his responsibility.

Treat it like drunk sex. You should know better. Even if you're intoxicated you shouldn't drink like that if you can't control yourself.
>>
>>16858407
I don't hate him for what he done, because I can understand what he means.. I've done some shit things when I was out of my mind too, but I never physically got with anyone while I was in a relationship. It's like, what happened (when I found out) we were having a really BAD fight because I had lied to him a lot - it started off as little things, "Nah I'm OK!" (when I really wasn't) to what I was eating or drinking. I got carried away, basically.

I was crying and upset because I felt TERRIBLE for what I was doing and what I had done, when he calls me back saying (in a nutshell) I fucked someone but forgot because he was not in his right mind. At first I wasn't upset because it got the spotlight off of me for a moment, but at the same time I felt sick because what if he gave me something? I knew I was clean when we started getting physical, but you know the fears that come with finding out said news.

I'm not perfect, not by a long shot. But we both said that physical cheating was going to be a deal-breaker for this relationship and it was my fault that I let it roll on as long as it did afterward. I let him think that it was okay because I didn't want to be lonely, I didn't want him to kill himself, etc etc.

>>16858409
I thought it was total shit because as I told the above anon (in my reply) that physical cheating was a legit dealbreaker for both of us. Not because that he has a mental illness, because I've done shit things while un-medicated too. I wanted opinions from other mentally ill people to get insight, and to gather comfort knowing that I wasn't a heartless bitch.... Even if right now I appear to be.

>>16858430
We both have Schizoaffective. If he has something else other, I do not know.
>>
For the girls:

Would you date an *intentional* virgin?

The difference being that an ordinary virgin is just someone who happened to never have sex before, and an intentional virgin has a specific reason for not having sex (religion, saving it for marriage, wants to lose it to the right person, wants to be a wizard, etc.).
>>
>>16858444
That's what I honestly thought.

>>16858459
No shit, s'how I feel too! I know that if I do not take my medication, I turn into a cynical, and psycho cunt. My actions during the unmedicated time are mine and so are the reactions from my family and friends.
>>
>>16858478
No. Sex is an important part of any romantic relationship I would want to engage in. Chaste people can gladly date each other.
>>
>>16858478
Absolutely not. When I am in a relationship with someone, I am on the prowl constantly for their ass. If there is privacy around, then I expect the sex to be on tap.

While I think it's precious to want to last until marriage, or respectful for religious reasons.. I just can't. I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>16858481
There's some situations where I wouldn't blame him. Like if he had a sleepwalking disorder or literally no way of curing himself and it's an observed phenomena to have involuntary sex.

But if he can blame meds then it's not that.
>>
I miss my ex girl friend so much I had sex with her two weeks ago but we broke up months ago... Shes moving away I think by today and I can't move on. I am literally destroying myself over her... I got wasted and went to a concert because I thought she was going to be there said some dumb shit got punch in the face and Iam sitting here in regret. And the fucked up thing is I could have made things right but I got very drunk a week ago and we met at a friends house got pissed at her and we fought. I followed her home in my car and started arguing with her mom. The next day after I went off roading I went back to her house with flowers and her dad basically told me to fuck off. I can't live with out this girl guys....
>>
>>16858586
>I followed her home in my car and started arguing with her mom. The next day after I went off roading I went back to her house with flowers and her dad basically told me to fuck off.
You are literally a psychopath
Just cut the chase and murder her
>>
>>16858595
No, we were both in cars and she told me to follow her.
>>
>>16858378
Literally depends on dependent dependencies.

Yes it has happened with some woman sleep walking, banging some dude, not sure if the story was actually legit or it was some extremely Edy NTR Cuckold's fetish story.
>>
Anyone have any tips/infographics on kissing a girl?
>>
>>16858908
Actually that's a story from Dr House (TV). But I don't find it implausible. Implausible enough that I wouldn't stay with someone like that either way but it could happen.
>>
>>16858378
Your ex sounds like he is good at finding the most ridiculous excuses.
>>
Girls

Any foreplay tips beside the usual oral/fingering
>>
Women: is there an alternative meaning to when you say you're hungry? Because if I live 20 miles away and I'm at work I don't see why I should know.
>>
>>16858961
Dump her. She expects you to drive and give her a dicking. Far too needy.
>>
Girls and guys

Have you ever gotten a gut feeling that things would end badly with your boyfriend/girlfriend/friend whatever. Even if everything is going really well?
>>
>>16859077
People get those all the time. It's just a thing that happens.
>>
>>16858378
My gf isnt the most mentally stable person but afaik shes not on meds.
If she went and fucked one of her other guy friends, no matter what she claimed, Id be just as angry as if she grinded on him and asked to be fucked
>>
>>16855436
Hair is nasty but a little bush is still cute.
Im not saving be 100% hairless all the time, if you dont want to shave you dont really have to. You can have mild leg hair even, not a big deal.

But at least try to keep up on it, show that you have basic grooming habits.
>>
Girls

A close female friend of mine (well, more than just a friend I guess) jokes about other guys a lot. Like celebrities crushes and stuff. That doesn't bother me because we all have a celeb crush. But she told me she thinks it would be so fun for her and her friends to take a vacation to California with 2 bi guys..... Sometimes. I can't tell if she's joking or being serious. And this kind of pisses me off.

How can I tell?
>>
>>16859138

so I told her "I can't tell if you are joking or serious half the time"

And she just said "it's because you can't see my face right now hahaha :D"

God damn. This shit is fucking cruel. Girls why do you do this?
>>
>>16859159
She's laughing her ass off. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>16858232
Go with what's comfortable. An ex once sent me some risque pics but I later found out it was making her uncomfortable so I deleted them.

>>16857856
If I was still attracted to them even if they were a plain jane, I wouldnt really mind. I don't really understand why people get embarrassed by their SOs

>>16857835
>Because talking shit to alpha males usually lands you a broken jaw?
I really love how Alpha is just codeword for violent in some circles.
>>
>>16859169

>she's laughing her ass off
she better fucking be. Nothing is worse than the girl you like telling you she wants to get fucked by someone else.
>>
Guys, how important is it for a girl to have a big butt? Is it a turn off for it to be normal sized?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.