[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see one so....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: ITTletter.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
ITTletter.png
28 KB, 449x445
Didn't see one so....
>>
A big thanks to all my friends for leaving me in my hour of need. I know I'm not perfect and I'm trying to kick the drug habits. But you guys leaving me and ignoring me isn't helping. In fact it set me back a great deal emotionally.

And to the girl I fell for,
Thanks for everything. You are one of the few people who has actually helped. I just wish life could make it possible for us to be together (assuming you still feel anything).
>>
T -

Not a single day has gone by that I haven't thought of you.

I'm so, so sorry for saying such venomous, cruel things to you.

Sometimes I wonder if you post here.

I miss slow dancing in front of the kitchen sink with you.

Still have all the notes and letters you sent me. Still have the little black book.

Missing you has aged me. Seeing your name still makes my stomach sink.

I don't know what kind of person I am now. The thought of there even being a chance in hell that you posted here is making me shake as I type this.

It's been more than three years. I haven't stopped loving you. Never did.

I'm sorry for how I treated you, for the kind of person I was, and the things I did.

Plumeria wasn't the smartest gift idea in the world. It felt weird giving you what was essentially a branch with the promise of a flower.

I hope to meet someone like you again someday. Don't know if that'll ever happen, still not entirely sure if that's what I really want. They won't be you.

Hope you're still making art.

- J
>>
>>16842107
Initials?
>>
Hey, I miss you. I hope you're doing alright and I hope we talk soon, but I'll understand if we don't talk for a bit. Just know that I'm here to help, if you need me, message me. Keep your head up and remember to keep moving forward. I believe in you. Much love
>>
Dear H

It has been 6 months since we split and I still think of you every day. I know you would never admit it, but I can't shake the feeling that you miss me too. I know it will be quite some time more before a day passes without thought of you. Why do you think things are better this way? What do we have to gain by doing this?

M
>>
>>16842142
Initials?
>>
>>16842182
You can guess if you want. It's meant for someone who goes on here so...
>>
Dear S,

I just woke from yet another nightmare in which you sprung from; this time I woke in a cold sweat after seeing you in the dream for only a few seconds.
I'm really tired, even exhausted. I just want one nights sleep without the past looming over me as a constant reminder.
Please, leave.

C
>>
B,

I feel like you're the kind of person to browse this website - not necessarily this board. You're too much of a narcissist for that.
In any case, I'm happy you're no longer in my life, but I am irritated that you still come to mind. After you gaslighted me for months and then tried to tell me I was crazy - you can't tell somebody you want to be in a relationship, sleep in bed with them, spend the night with them on valentine's day, beg for them to give you chance after chance after chance... and then turn around and tell them you would never want to date someone like them, they're crazy, they're making it up, etc.
And then blame it on 'oh I was probably drunk lol'.
You're honestly pathetic, and probably the most textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder I've ever seen before in my life - and I only say this with confidence because I was diagnosed when I was 15. I've spent a lot of time studying up on it - there's a reason I'm going to school for my degree in clinical psychology, after all.
Despite my rambling, I'm not upset - I didn't love you, but you occupied my time for 16 very long months. I am lucky that, during our small break in December, I found someone else. He seems to really care about me, so the transition is quite easy.
Still, thanks for the memories. Our first kiss was one of the only times I actually felt anything, in my life. My heart still swells, now.
I'll keep that nostalgia tucked away for a long time, but in the present day, you never existed. I won't blink when I see you again. Here's to a memory.
Fondly,
M
>>
>>16842153
Would M be your middle/last name?
Full initals please? HR here.
>>
The only thing keeping me here is our son. I hate you because you're a self-centered, psychopathic moron who feels free to use me as a verbal punching bag whenever the littlest fucking thing goes wrong with your day and all you have to excuse yourself is "I was abused as a child". Well fuck you I was abused too you don't see me straight up lying to you and blaming you for shit that has nothing to do with you. If it were just us I would rather cut ties with everyone I know and live in my car than spend another day with you, but it's not just us. I wish you could grow the fuck up and be a real human adult if only so you don't pass on any of your insanity to our son but I suppose that's too much to hope for.

I want to kill myself every day because I know that I'm stuck with you for life.
>>
>>16842272
Nah it's my first. :/
>>
>>16842313
I hope I never become you or the person you're with. I wish you the best.
>>
You were my first thought this morning...
>>
T.B.H.
It still stays the same. Every word.
-S.
>>
dear J

you're actually turning out to be a bit of a shit friend. Why are you such an opinionated and blunt person? I was actually feeling pretty happy today but if whatever it was I was talking to D about was personally making you cringe then damn, good thing you came and told me then. Thanks for letting me know.

R
>>
T-
Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for showing me you love me. Thanks for making me happy in hard times... I know we've had some trouble but we've been destined to love one another. Forever. I'm happy of the years we've had and I can't wait for more. If only you'd come back.

-I
>>
>>16842893
Hah, I'll never come back.
>>
M-
Don't forget to get my packet when you're at the post office. I really don't want it to get damaged and before it's in my hands it's simply not safe.

MVH
M-
>>
I'd have stayed if you'd asked me before it was too late. I wish I had anyways.
>>
>>16843099
:(
Initials? or maybe a To: / From: ?
>>
A

I think I love you. We have nothing in common but you inspire me to be better than I am. It's a selfish kind of love, I'll admit. But I care for you deeply and I find myself wishing that you weren't so far away, or that I wasn't such a fuckup. I find myself getting antsy if you haven't replied for a couple of hours on Facebook, and I hate it when I know you've screened my messages.

So I think I have to let this one go.
It's a shame too - because I still want to be better than I am - but I have some work to do before I can go out with you.
>>
K,
I fell for you hard. I feel like I'm finally over you, but there's always something that brings back feelings for you. I'm sorry for fucking things up over and over again. You never really deserved all the bullshit. I can faithfully say that I've gotten help and have changed considerably from when we met. I'm just taking the mature route of leaving you alone because it seems to be the right thing to do. I hope everything is going your way and that things are good for you.
>>
>>16843112
Can i please have Initials? This hit me hard.
>>
>>16843123

Hers are AZ

I'm gonna save mine haha
>>
C

Can't believe I'm still thinking of you at all, but proud to announce that it's not in the way it used to be. I'm over you. I'm finally fucking over you. It took almost 5 years, a nasty breakup, and the death of a brother, but I don't HAVE to think about you anymore. I don't lay awake at night trembling in rage at the thought of you and what you did. I could care less if you fuck with M's head again. No one I know likes you anymore. You are finally completely out of my life and that is so incredibly freeing.

So enjoy your life. Enjoy your shitty job at Olive Garden. Have fun with your ugly baby that looks just like your ugly baby daddy. I hope you despair that you're the last of the pretty girls in your family because honestly a bit of beauty is all your fucked up family had going for it anyway. Your finally out of my life for real so stay the fuck out. Don't send me another friend request. Don't come around my neighborhood. Don't even talk about me to other people. Let it go.

A
>>
T
I have missed you more than I should these past few days.
I hope and pray that we get to spend some time together tomorrow.
You're the thing, you know, the good thing that makes life beautiful. I love you even though I'm not supposed to, and I don't care.
D
>>
Hey M.

I uses to be over the moon about you. You remember the letters? I made you a mixtape with custom artwork, a REAL TAPE, and you told me you loved it, you loved the thing. I was a fool to think you could love a real human being. You're where you are, doing what you're doing, thinking that just because you are unholy-tier gorgeous, you can breeze through life, probably on your back by this point. I imagine my exwife is dead. But you... You still mystify me, not unlike the fisherman's sea.

And you're a diseased slut, so, that takes care of that. Shoulda stayed north, sweetheart. We call your town "south of here" for a good reason, you common harlot.

-Anonymous
>>
>>16843122
initials of you
>>
A,
I know you check my blog, I see your IP address on my sc..
>>
>>16843227
Neckbeard alert
>>
>>16844023
>sc
wtf is an sc?
>>
>>16844278
Stat counter
>>
>>16844037
Kek
Feeling second hand embarrassment is is weird, but that letter is so fucking cringe worthy.
>>
Hey D. Well I guess you know most of the story now. You must have figured out that I've had more than you in my life. I had to see other people to remind me why I'm still, after everything we've talked about, totally in love with you. I think you've been seeing other people too and I'm ok with that. Fucking around scratches an itch for a short time, the last guy i fucked, as I came I was thinking about you. You needed space and attention from someone other than me, but now I'm ready for us to try again. Are you ready?
>>
m

I seriously give up, it's pointless anyways. Over & out

k
>>
fuck you
I never wanted to say it, I didn't even want you to say it
you insisted it was true no matter how much protested and you know how hard it was for me to finally say it
it's scary how much I would've done for you

I told you I was catnip for sociopaths but also for boys with low self esteem that need a boost.
and you're just another kitten

m
>>
BAKA you're a fucking retard
>>
>>16844023
Lol got me
>>
D

Btw that last post wasn't from me to you

I know you're no cuckold

You're amazing
>>
>>16844371
Initials? lol
>>
E

I hate you and hope you never get better
>>
>>16844377
You will have to message me on fb - "balloon".
>>
>>16844381
Don't have Facebook rn.. So...
>>
I don't think I can continue this type of relationship cause I feel like you don't even like me or attracted to me. I'm gunna leave and break up with you soon so you can fill your urges with the men you surround yourself with. Even now I'm starting to Dislike you with the way you talk to people and I also sense you do and meet up with people when I'm not around. So wait a few days as I'm figuring out the way to let you down easily because it feels like you're trying to open this back up when that's totally what I don't want while you sit back and lie to my face and stay silent on the things you've done when I'm not around.
>>
Dear you,

I hope you did read the letter I did send you. I put everything I had into it. I can only hope you reply but maybe it will be easier to move on if we don't try again. Because knowing that you broke up with me once means you're more likely to do it again, and again. But at least you can't ever say I was the one who gave up.

C
>>
J, J, S, M, A, S, P, W, & D

I had a great time this weekend. I really feel like we grew as a brotherhood and towards God in what we did. I hope that we can continue to grow closer because you guys have no idea how long I've needed this. You're truly a blessing to me.

I genuinely love all of you,
-One of the above
>>
>>16842142
Thank you, whoever you are. I'm trying to deal with something I don't really know how to deal with right now. Probably gonna sound weird but you've been helping keep my head above water.
>>
T

Every part of me, body and soul, is yours for the taking. So take me. I don't like belonging to her any more, it's poisoning us both. I will devote myself to you. I will love you in so many ways. Take me. You'll be improving three lives. Take me.

D
>>
>>16844514
Initials?
>>
Dear d,
I fucking hate you. You've made me so soft and all I do is think about your emotions and health
All I do is cheak Facebook every ten min to see if your on. I don't even know why or how you found me. I was just sitting on the ground and you said hi and all you do is follow me everywhere. Im forcing myself to love you because I feel bad. Your exactly like me but I just cant stand you whining about " oh I hate my meds , friends, hair and job. Oh " from fucking 7pm to 5:30am. You say you think about others but all you do is talk about your self. Im not your physiologist. I still wonder how you got so many girlfriends.
Love , C.
>>
>>16842081
S,

Been too long. Sorry I missed you at Megaton. Looks like history repeats itself. But, as promised, here's the gear I scrounged up.

All the best, and stay safe. The Commonwealth is its own kind of Hell.

E
>>
You have a pretty face
Your eyes are so full of mischief when you smile or get excited - the mascara magnifies this. Mascara is magic on you.
Your arse is superb. Your curves are sublime. The way you move is a delight to watch.
Everything about your appearance fills me with desire. I never expected this. But I am just fine with it. First I loved you. Now I have become captivated by your beauty. My life is one of riches.
>>
>>16844750
Would you appease my delusional thoughts with initials please?
>>
Dear J,

I don't want to leave you but I care too much. I'm going to school and I can't take you with me. The last four years have been decent. Being long distance is bad for both of us.

I am sorry I have been pushing you away for the last month but it's going to make it easier to say goodbye. This is for your own good. I am cutting the line now so I can at least see you get on your feet, no sense stringing you along.

-love D
>>
File: tumblr_njerbzf8Dk1sjlhoho1_500.gif (978 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njerbzf8Dk1sjlhoho1_500.gif
978 KB, 500x309
Joey,

Please find happiness again. Find love, be in love and forget me. Just please do not forget our good times.. just.. I just want you to be happy in your life.

I'll still forever love you..
Goodbye.

Sara
>>
>>16844501
what do you expect me to do? I'm totally into you. I want to make things work and i know deep down you do too but you're afraid of the consequences. If you want to know the truth ask me face to face.
>>
Querida M.
I still see you when I close my eyes, when I go to sleep, when I wake up. Only now do I begin to understand all the stupid harmful shit I did to you, and you were right to end our relationship. I sincerely hope you're having and continue to have a wonderful life, which you deserve if you're still even half of what I know you're worth as a human being. Please pray that I may find peace from you not loving me back, as I know you'll have peace from me some day.

I'm finally doing something I love, and I hope I become good at it. I also am having another relationship which seems to be doing well. I'm making an effort and we make each other happy. I'm not gloating at you, I just wanted you to know that I was fine, like I told you countless time I would be, in case you were worrying. I worry about you.

Thank you for the wonderful memories and the time we loved each other. Again, I'm sorry I fucked up so bad.

Con amor, siempre.
O
>>
B,

I can't believe it's almost been a year. Last year was the craziest time of my life. The most hurtful as well.

It still seems so unreal at times.

First we were talking about doing it. Getting married and having a family.

Out of nowhere you bailed on me. I guess you had been contemplating it for awhile and didn't want to talk to me about it. Then again, you always avoid confrontation.

You absolutely destroyed my world. I have dated quite a few girls and had my fair share of one night stands. But no girl ever touched my heart the way you did. No girl ever made me feel like she was worth marrying...spending my life with. Or having a child with. And it was gone in one evening. All of it.

The next few months were pure hell. So depressed. So much so that it physically hurt. You were the first thing I thought of in the morning and the last thing I thought of at night.

And then what happens? Just as I was starting to get a little better, you contact me. You tell me you made a mistake and want to do it now. At first, I was weary. But you convinced me.

A few days later, you're stuff is packed in to my place and I'm the happiest guy in the world.

But I'll be damned if you didn't stab my in the heart again.

Just a month later and you sneak out while I'm gone. Not even a letter or anything.

Just a text rambling about the fear you still have. The constant interfering of your family and me not meeting their standards.

It was so fucked up. But whats more fucked up is I still care about you.

Its so weird how some days I wanna text you and absolutely rip you a new asshole. And then others I just want to hear from you. Just to say I miss you and will always care for you. And that we both missed out on a hell of an opportunity.

But today I feel better. The bitterness has dwindled down quite a bit. And I think about the good times we had.

And I will always remember you as The One that got away.
>>
>>16844623
It will all be okay, anon. You'll figure it out. Keep your head up, you're gonna get through this.
>>
>>16844514
Don't go back to them unless you're 100% sure it's worth it and have complete trust in them, and don't go back unless they can show and prove to you that they want you and are genuine.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>16844666
Last initials?
>>
>>16844750
This is lovely, you should send this to her.
>>
>>16844905
initials plz
>>
15 minutes Christopher James
15 minutes
>>
File: 1456111284403.jpg (119 KB, 402x384) Image search: [Google]
1456111284403.jpg
119 KB, 402x384
C,
Does it feel good to contribute to the deterioration of someones mindset for the sake of your own sexual pleasure?
>>
I loved you and I cared for you, I wanted you to be happy. It seems I'm either too autistic to even understand what you're trying to tell me most of the time or you really never did an effort to try to understand my position and the way reality feels to me... How can you feel so entitled to me when you never made an effort? Specifically to the point of thinking of yourself as better than any ex-boyfriend of mine who did indeed genuinely care for me and enjoy my company. I knew it was going to be a trainwreck fast, but this was too fast.
>>
P,

I think I'm in love with you? Which is weird because I'm not gay, but you are different? This is weird because, like, I know we just met but I feel the same thing for you as I have for girls in the past.

Sincerely,
Confused M
>>
Salut, Ƨa fait un sacrĆ© bout de temps que l'on ne s'est pas vu, ni parlĆ©. Je ne sais pas ce que tu deviens. Parfois je pense Ć  toi. Je ne regrette pas ce qui s'est passĆ©. Je pense que nous avions raison et vous aviez tord. On a passĆ© tellement de temps ensemble mais maintenant c'est fini. Presque 3 ans je crois. Je t'ai aimĆ© pendant tellement longtemps. Je ne sais pas si c'Ć©tait rĆ©ciproque. Je crois que je ne le saurai jamais. J'aurais voulu que Ƨa marche entre nous. Vraiment. Je pensais faire partie de ta vie, ĆŖtre quelqu'un d'important pour toi. Peut-ĆŖtre pas au niveau sentimental mais au moins, au moins en tant qu'ami. On m'a racontĆ© certaines choses qui expliquaient un peu ton comportement. Tu avais des problĆØmes je pense. Tu pouvais m'en parler. Je n'attendais que Ƨa, que tu me parles. Mais au final, on ne s'est plus parlĆ© du tout. Parfois tu me manques. A une Ć©poque, on s'entendait bien avec les autres. Maintenant c'est fini ce temps. J'ai tournĆ© la page. J'ai un peu oubliĆ© ton visage. Ta voix, ton odeur. J'ai oubliĆ© comment s'Ć©tait avec toi. Et le pire c'est que je ne ressens rien. Tu aura toujours une place dans mes pensĆ©es mais plus le temps passe et plus tu t'effaces.
Je te souhaite du bonheur dans ta vie.
S
>>
>>16844023
So what?
>>
File: Chilly is me.png (170 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Chilly is me.png
170 KB, 500x313
To "Sunshine":

I know you perhaps least intimately of all my friends and yet you're the only one I feel who actually cares and gives a shit about me beyond a superficial level at this point.

I'm sorry for offloading all my shit on you at 2 in the morning. I know you've got shit of your own to deal with. But at the same time, thank you. Because you actually listen.

Because you actually /care./

To "Gaiman" and "Crowley":

Okay you know what. Fuck both of you. Fuck both of you because you two are so busy basically jerking each other off you completely ignore me. I've complained about this before but now I'm especially pissed because I /needed/ help. I was begging for one of you to notice, to give a shit, and lo and behold, neither of you could give a fuck. You still don't give a fuck. I could put a bullet in my head tomorrow and you two would STILL be too busy with each other to notice.

Fuck you. I'm sick of being your third wheel.

To "Sniper:"

I miss you so much, man. Please come back to me.

Please. I need you.
>>
Happy birthday, you whore. I fucking love you.
>>
>>16844878
For tb
>>
>>16845498
No, I'm not supposed to love her.
>>
>>16842081

A,

You have been with me through most of my life.

Having to see you leave to today whilst being ill but not wavering in spirit you are the most courageous soul I encountered on my travels.

I made you sick with my habits and now you paying the costs for my sins.

I love you and will never forget all the wonderful times you had with us and how much love and joy you brought to us.

When they put that needle in you today I pray that you are already in heaven and don't suffer like you have the last year.

I'm sure Jesus will play fetch with you up in heaven and there will be lots of pools with fish to dip your paws in.

The tears rolling from my eyes is out of regret for being such a shit owner to smoke around you and make you sick I hope you can forgive me when I joint you one day.

There is no other dog I would like to spend eternity with rather than you.

May angels lead you in A may you protect us from heaven with your ever watchful gaze.

RIP your friend John
>>
Para A
Today I have a dream about you. About we finally meet again, and we forgive the past and start be friends.
I think you're an asshole. Half relationship was a nightmare. Our break up was hard because I don't know how to do it.
But I miss you. I miss you so deeply. I miss your jokes, your laugh, your warm.
All my friends say that I need to stop thinking about you but I can't. I just want to be friends again, like before.
Sinceramente, M
>>
>>16846261
Says who?
>>
>>16845968
Miss you too.
>>
>>16842081

I couldn't care less about people picking sides. It isn't my objective to convince you or anybody of anything. If it was then I would be bending over backwards, trying to get people my side, blowing smoke up your ass and saying whatever it takes to smooth things over. But I'm not. I know what the situation really is and that's all I need. If you really wanted the level facts to make an informed decision you would have come to me. We can still hash it out if you want. Otherwise, for all intents and purposes, it's no skin off my back because we had already cut ties. But understand that moving forward, you and I and whoever else he's been lying to will NEVER be able to reach a good place unless the air is cleared on EVERYTHING and you especially allow me a chance to address each concern regarding these recent developments one by one. Because it definitely matters. That being said, at this point it's probably just better all around to remain secure in myself, accept that the bs exists, the damage is done, and to continue on with my day. You aren't worth the effort right now.
>>
J,

If you're going to acknowledge how long I've held a torch for you and apologize for how many times I wound up getting burned, it's going to reflect really poorly on you if you just lead me on again.

I can't keep you as a friend if you just keep giving me take-backs. Surely, you can see the cruelty in expecting me to stay after the third time.

I probably need to move on. Are you just trying to drive me away?

L.
>>
å®č“

ęˆ‘ęƒ³ä½ 

ꈑåøŒęœ›ä½ åæ«č¦å›žę„äŗ†

B
>>
I,
Fuck you. Her I am at 4 in the morning, holding back tears, because of you, my friend. You are a bully, the very thing me and so many others around us tried to escape. Every day, I come home and wallow in the memories of what you've done over the past two years, and stuff you keep doing. Every day I watch you be a dick to little kids, our classmates, almost everyone. Except, of course, your precious ladies. Me. 'Oh don't say cunt because it's a BAAAAD word' even though you have said several times that people need to get over the bullshit of treating certain words as special. God, you are such a fucking hypocrite. And the person you claim to hate most, he's just a carbon copy of you. An arrogant, holier than though prick that uses 'charisma' to force people onto your side. I don't fucking understand how you have amassed this cult of friends who will defend you no matter what. Your ex girlfriend, who you have said some very unsavory things about to me, who wa probably just playing second best to the real apple of your eye, our friend. You were so obvious about it, and it made my blood boil because you spelled it out to us, yet you treated it like we would have no idea what you were talking about. I'd ask 'how dumb do you think we are' but I already know the answer to that. And yet, every day, I come back and treat you like my friend, like nothing is wrong. Weakness on my part. I'm too scared to lose the only 'friends' I have, when I and my family have invested so much in trying to give me a good education, one where I don't need to deal with this bullshit. And I can't get you to stop, either. Your alpha male, holier than though persona won't let anyone tell you what to do. I watched you, an 18 year old, rub in a 12 year old's face that we beat him in a scavenger hunt. How petty are you? And this is the same kid you've threatened pretty graphically. I just...I don't understand. Why am I so weak? Why can't I say this stuff to you? I want to do the right thing.
-M
>>
>>16844501
initials?
>>
E

well its was for my self protection, I told you a number of times that I'm not well in the head, and a number of other stuff, yet you said it, and thanks. I did mean it when I said as well. But how it is now, I'm to unwell for anyone and missed a lot what you are going through, now I know, but than no there wasn't a chance that I could, I can explain, all I want to know is that you are, well and safe.

R
>>
I don't know if I love you anymore. At least, not like I used to.
And that petrifies me, because I never thought I'd live in this universe and not love you.
>>
I have met this person maybe a month ago. Real nice person actually. I just got out of a 5 year relationship with the guy I thought I loved. Turns out he became a meth head with his new gf, but back to the subject. Many men don't stare at me now. This guy, however gives me the time of day. I don't want to rush into stuff but honestly I don't mnow how it feels to start over again. I keep thinking maybe this guy is just a one night stand knowing I haven't had sexual intercourse in half a year. I'd like to know that there's more than that. I hope so.
>>
If two people in a relationship constantly hurt each other emotionally, that means the relationship is toxic and doomed to end, right?
>>
>>16846751
It means that the relationship is in trouble due to the actions and attitudes of those included. If their actions and attitudes to one another were kinder, it would resolve itself.

Or you know, instead of treating the infection you could amputate the limb.
>>
dear C and H

I know you hate me now.
but with you two it was the best time.
I wish none of all this has happened you helped me through a hard time, but i tripped over the edge and I am still falling.
as you can see I am not out anymore, I try too avoid every place where you could be, to make it all unconfortable for you.
I try to walk on alone but itĀ“s hard.
Every attempt for an excuse canĀ“t fix the things I have done.

its time for me to hit the ground.
i will never forget you
>>
k-
After all the drama lately, I actually feel like we are closer now than ever before, but I guess time will tell, I never know how you feel. I just hope you are really really really happy
-b
>>
>>16846751
If you can't change it, then yes
>>
>>16846583
initials??
>>
>>16846583
Life is change. We can never stay standing in the stasis our minds are mired in. I'm slipping. I thought that looking through the lens of rational thought would show me a future that I wanted to see but I'm just not sure anymore. When did this happen? When did the world change around and within me? I don't think I even know what love means to me anymore. Maybe it's just going through the motions and liking how it feels to have you near me.

Is it that I can't stand to be without you, or just that I can't stand to be alone
>>
v

you're my most important person, and i miss you a lot even though we just talked yesterday.

i can't do the thing you want me to do because it isn't an option, i'm sorry, i know they won't believe me.

please don't take another year to get me, i can't stay here that long. don't blame yourself though, it's not your fault, both of our situations are shitty and you're doing the best you can.

i love you a lot and i hope you're doing okay.

n
>>
Hey you snobby fuck!

Get over yourself, it was a well wish. A thanks would've been nice. And stop talking to my husband, I don't want your shitty influence rubbing off on him.

I fucking hate this country.
>>
A
its been too long. miss you :(
>>
I think you are extremely cute. You are also the funniest girl I ever met. Seriously. We've been talking for a while now and every time I'm just happy to be talking to you. You probably don't feel the same way about me, tho. Well, what can I do? I just hope we can go out and do some stupid things like drink milkshakes and play air hockey together one day. You warm my heart.
Kisses, S.
>>
I'm scared I'm developing feelings for you. We agreed to leave it at a platonic relationship and I'm more then happy with that, and I don't want to lose our friendship.

So why do I secretly wish you could break up with your current boyfriend? Why do I think about you when I masturbate? Why can't I look you straight in the eyes anymore or get near you without feeling butterflies in my stomach?

I pray it's lust and hormones. I'm not good enough for you, even if I'm a shoulder to cry on. I'm too young for you, even if your current boyfriend is my age. I shouldn't be taking my friend's sloppy seconds, even though I've known her way longer then he has. I shouldn't be desperate and go after you since you're the only girl I know, even though you are everything I would want in a partner. And I shouldn't be entertaining a thought that is both wrong, and we agreed not to explore.

I don't know how to tell you this without damaging our relationship... Could you look at me the same knowing I thought of you as more than a friend? I just hope I can get these thoughts out of my mind and things can go back to normal...
>>
>>16847312
miss you too man
>>
Dear guy in blue jacket -

I don't know you at all and I like it that way. But I think you're okay. I like watching you take authority over some these little bitches. You're not that hot but you have a nice face and I'd fuck you in a minute if you wanted to.
>>
I wrote in this thread last night but fuck it, since there have been developments since then:

A,

You're getting on my nerves now. After tonight's phone call, I'm very clear about how you feel about me. You called me just to rant about your situation, about how you kind of like this 'buff fob' guy, but you're not sure about him and he's "not funny" and you want to keep your options open. You sat next to him at the library and blah, blah, blah. Then you went on to criticise me about my fucking job, which I work very hard at and sometimes bitch and moan about because other people don't do their jobs properly who I have to cover for as a lowly peon - but 1. at least I have a job, and 2. I work hard because I'm proud of my work and because it's very fulfilling for me. I don't fucking take a job at half the salary I could get just because it makes me miserable, you cunt. You don't even have a job, you're broke, and you're still miserable, so explain that Einstein.

And despite this, I don't hate you - you're just clueless, idealistic and naive. I was attracted to the potential in you - because maybe you could remedy my cynicism and bitterness, but now I see the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of your ways. It's fucking devastating, seeing someone you like slip like this - but you fucking are slipping. And you don't know it yet. I hope you're very happy with whoever you end up with. Because it's not going to be me. We can be friends, but at some point you're going to have to stop bitching and moaning to me about your problems and do something about it. And I'm done making myself available to you. I have better things to do with my time.

I usually reply to everyone as soon as I can on social media and chats, but I'm going to make an exception for you - because I value my time more than that.

G
>>
>>16847067
I'm a J

>>16847105
I don't think you're who I'm writing to, but it sounds like your situation sucks. Have you discussed this with them?
>>
>>16842258
Never.
>>
>>16846405
To say that I miss you would be the understatement of the century my dear
>>
>>16847516
initials........
>>
K

please.. dont end it. Dont break up with me.
please

D
>>
>>16847677
AW
>>
>>16847679
Why should u stay with you?
>>
D's initials?
>>
Remember when I told you that you were the cutest girl I've ever seen? I still think that.
>>
Hello gorgeous man, you're really lovely, today and always :)
>>
Here's how it works with me:

If you're my friend, you can say whatever you fucking please and I can tell you off or not. But if I'm fucking you, you better as fuck say and do whatever I want. Because I am just using you for that. And I'm not going to any more, because I don't want to be with you. I'm thinking about someone else. If you dont' know that you're an idiot. And you're an idiot to try and stir up shit between me and my girl. I've warned you about that shit before, nigga.

Point is I am looking for an excuse to stop fucking you so actually I'm glad you're an idiot.
>>
>>16846286
It's just a really bad idea. Really bad. We both have other things going on.
Plus I'm not the kind of person that she needs as a partner, so "says me". Yep.
>>
>>16847775
You're a fucked up person. Communication does wonders, kiddo.
>>
I'm not going to cheat on you, soulmate. I feel like we're both ready now, I hope you feel the same..
>>
I wish I at least knew if you are feeling like I am. <3
>>
I keep on falling for you. I wonder if this is a problem, though I can't see it, unless you don't like it, in which case, it's a problem :/
>>
Miss you. I'm looking forward to the dinner you said you'd cook for me :D
>>
Fuck, your legs ARE really long.
Just so you know, I will be thinking about them later. Not in a "treat you as a piece of meat" way... more in a "one more wonderful thing about you" way.
There are so many wonderful things about you. Or maybe, things become wonderful when they are about you.

I am so obsessed with you.
>>
>>16847717
hmm... okay.
>>
Dear Parents,

I miss you, it shoudn't be like it is now. It's my fault, it's me the one who should be blamed. Never wanted to go this far, but you made me I just never thought that I could end up here, in this possition and all efforts we try to be familiy again it's not going...

I do miss the fights....

I'm sorry.
>>
I see the saddnest in the people, the ones who are driving in the bus, the ones walking by me on the sidewalks, in the clubs while they are laughing so hard. It's pathetic, to be able to see everything and be powerless to help in any way.

It's pathetic to be able to know what will happen and do nothing to change it.

It's pathetic while you sit behind a computer and talk to someone online, you don't know and you feel sad about the saddness that surrounrs you.
>>
J.
Pars loin de moi vraiment.
Je ne veux pas te reparler j'ai dit Ć  Charles que j'essaierai de te reparler aprĆØs les vacances
Si je le fait c'est pour t'expliquer la haine que j'ai pour toi.
Adieu M.
>>
>>16847775
Entitlement is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>16848061
Greeting, fellow empath.

I know this feel. I've known it my whole life.

For me it's a physical feeling. Do you get that? It's almost unbearable when I really feel it.

It's like I'm stuck with a thousand pinpricks and everything and everyone around me leaks inside and I can only feel them and not do anything to make it better.
>>
>>16848032

I don't know why, but this is a lovely letter and that's why you should send it.
>>
>>16848077
You called it. It's a terrible feeling. I'm not at all used to being in control like this and I hate it. I hate it.

I always wondered which was worse - to be the user or the one who is used. I'm used to being the latter. I'm used to being the one who cares and the one who is hurt. But it's worse not to feel. It's worse to know that you're using someone.

And all the while the person you really want wants someone else who doesn't want them.

But it's better to feel pain than to be dead inside.
>>
>>16848080
Greetings back.

The problem of me is not the physical feeling or the emotional one, is the part where you exactly know what will happen and yet again you don't try to change it.

You know that if someone close to you will try to do something and he thinks it will make him happier and you know it's the bad thing, it's not like that and you cannot say anything since you will destroy the hope he has, and yet you don't even believe in hope.
>>
N

Thinking of you lately, and your opinions on a lot of things. I've been taking a class on ethics and for 3 weeks we've been talking about suicide and the right to die. I find myself sharing coarse opinions on your behalf. I even had to restrain myself from making an inappropriate comment at the mention of using a shotgun to kill oneself.

The other day a friend told me that when he left school for the funeral a teacher asked "What got him?" and he responded "Himself" and I couldn't help but laugh. I think you would have laughed at that too. Little things like that make me feel closer to your memory but I still feel so detached.

It's been more than two years now. I wonder if you'd be proud of where I've gotten to in that time.

A
>>
>>16848098
I think I know what you mean.

Empathy has a way of re-enforcing passivity. Or maybe it creates passivity, because the feelings are so overwhelming and as I've had them since childhood part of me just became used to knowing that I can do nothing to affect my world because it's all too much to bear.

Or maybe what you're saying is this -- that people who are highly empathetic have a lot of trouble refusing someone something you know they really want, even if you know it's wrong and will turn out badly. I know I do. Maybe just to have a feeling of being able to make someone happy, to have some kind of control over all the sadness. I want to give people what they want.
>>
>>16848087
This is getting depressing. I've written so many things in the past dozen threads that have picked up similar comments. The reason I'm writing in this thread is because I CAN'T tell her these things. Ffs. I'm married. She's... well, she's separated - but I'm not the kind of person she would want/need as a partner. She's been a wonderful friend to me but my fairly recent obsession has a good chance of fucking that up, possibly forever.
Maybe some day I can have a sensible conversation with her about how I have developed a crush on her, and we can figure out a way to work around that and still be friends. No part of that conversation will involve me explaining that she is all I think about from the moment I wake until sleep claims me, or that I tell myself out loud that I love her any time I'm alone, or that I draw hearts on hotel mirrors and write her initials in them, or any of that other crazy shit. I've gone insane. Completely insane.
I'm not sure whether writing in these threads is helpful, or if I'm just encouraging myself to be stupid. But either way, the craziness stays in this thread. She doesn't need to deal with that mess. Not even the "lovely" bits of it.

Yep.
>>
>>16842126
I swear I've read this exact post in one of these threads...
>>
>>16848258
You have, multiple times.
>>
>>16844380
>I hate you and hope you never get better
Did she break you that bad?
>>
>>16848293
Sounds like some petty shit that a girl would day so I'm assuming it's a girl.
>>
>>16848295
I've seen guys - friends of mine - saying the same.
>>
Hey, you.
I'm sober, I'm reasonably healthy, and I'm not clinically depressed any more. All three are thanks to you. I owe you my life.
It would mean a lot to me if I could ever repay you in some way. Please, if there is anything at all that I can do for you, just ask and it's yours.
Any time, day or night, anything at all.
Xx
>>
I should've fucking hit your boyfriends car. Fuck you. You make my blood fucking boil.
>>
Kissing, cuddles, loving sex with you would be really perfect, soon xxxx
>>
>>16848377

I hope this is for me
>>
>>16844907
From a Joey who's been in a pretty dark place all week and hurting for someone, thank you for being more specific with your labels, this time.

Stay in there hun.
>>
>>16848526
How wild would it be if you were the Joey I speak of. I doubt he visits the chan.. But.. you never know.

Stay strong. It'll all be alright.
>>
>>16848346
E from Poland?
>>
>>16848552
The magnitude of the potential misunderstanding was such that the actual person I've been so fucked up over chimed in on your post to clarify, "I did not write this".
>>
>>16848576
No.
>>
You have to sign the receipt. If you don't sign the receipt, I'm not allowed to get the tip you tried to leave me. Not signing is just as bad for me as if you didn't tip at all. I know you're a little buzzed after that wine I served you, and you're probably having a great time with your date or whatever and feeling all loose and casual, but what is a tiny little detail to you is actually really important to me because it marks the difference between whether or not I get paid.

And if I catch you in time just before you've left the restaurant to remind you to sign, why the hell would you laugh like that, like it's no big deal? Would you like it if somebody just forgot to pay you at your job and then laughed like it was funny? It is not funny to me.
>>
Dear neighbours,
Please let me actually sleep in until 07:45 tomorrow morning. I need some fucking sleep. You noisy cunts.
N'night.
>>
>>16848630
Kek
>>
Will,

You're an all round shit fuckin person and I was stupid to not have taken you out of my life sooner. I'll always hate you for what you did and I hope to god you die alone so you don't abuse anyone else like you did with me.

Fuck. You.

- Ana
>>
If you ever feel like you want to be friends again, let me know. I'm aware I've made a lot of mistakes throughout our relationship, I know my explossive temperament and weird antics are bothersome. But I miss talking with you.

K
>>
>>16848629
damn sorry it really hit close to home
>>
J,

You pretend like you care about everyone close to you, but all you care about is yourself. You take advantage of anyone and everyone around you, and constantly try to guilt trip those close to you.

I gave up so much shit for you, which of course was my own stupidity. After all the fights we got in, I never did anything to harm our relationship. I tried to keep it going. And then you started cheating on me. To this day, you've denied it, but the evidence is overwhelming to the point of being total proof. You're a lying whore, and the nerve it must've taken you to try to get back in my life a year after our break up just to ask a couple favors days later is astonishing. I blocked your ass without saying a word and I never want to hear from you again. That said, I don't hate you. I'd be glad to see you turn your life around and become a better person.

But I know that will never happen. Keep smoking enough pot to be stoned every day and wonder why you still work minimum wage jobs. Peace.

-D
>>
Em,

Don't forget about me please. That's all I ask.

- H
>>
To the guy I like no wait love

I wish we were really dating that we werent just kinda more than friends less than lovers. I wish I was older. youre 3 years older than me. maybe thats the problem. I wish I hadnt have been a bitch to your sister back when i went to the same school as her. I wish I could ask you out. We live an hour away from each other and ugh.

-anonymous
>>
I don't like any of you anymore. I want to leave, but I don't want to be alone. It has turned into a huge circlejerk shitfest ripe with arguing, but it's also really good for practicing my willpower not to openly react to how stupid you all are.

I can only stand one of you.
>>
>>16848098
>>16848181
sonder
>>
>>16848651
Their initial?
>>
>>16846499
No but it is fucking difficult
>>
>>16848743
Further initials?
>>
>>16848989
Yeah, "difficult" is the word I would use.
>>
>>16848750
What is H's next initial?
>>
H,
I don't love you anymore.
K
>>
>>16848750
Are you me?
>>
I wish I had no conscience and could resort to witchcraft which I am a natural at.

But I will not, as tempting as that is.

So I just have to pray for someone to ease me of this restless and fathomless lust I have for you.
>>
Dev
You fucked up this time.I gave you trust and you threw it away. Now my best friend is crying because you decided to think with your dick and not with your brain. I told you she was off limits. Now she drinking her pain away. You better hope this is the last time. I don't take this shit lightly. LEAVE HER ALONE AND FUCK OFF YOU LYING CUNT.

love, the bitch you fucked first
>>
I didn't try hard enough. I never do, and I hate myself for it. But the only point in my life where I wasn't egotistic and thinking of myself, was when I was with you. I valued you more than I valued myself and I hoped that you know me well enough to understand. I've acted like a cunt so many times but I never had anything else other than love for you. I guess you just couldn't see. I still keep everything you've given me and I'll never forget your face the last time we were together.

I can only hope that I cross your mind from time to time so you don't forget me. Because I tried, and I failed.
>>
K
I can't believe you finally let a scrub like me hit it,even if I did have to lend you my ride. I fucking love you.
b
>>
Z,

Why is modern technology so convenient? I know it's important to keep in contact with you, but every time I see your contact picture in the mediums we use I want to break down.

I still wear your bracelet you knotted for me.

I still hope you'll wake up and realized you've made a mistake, even though this feels extremely permanent.

How can I make roads forward when I'm still twisted about starting at you, for Her sake?

Shit.

-J
>>
>>16848033
Well, what are yours?
>>
Thanks for offering to go to the concert with me. You know I don't have many friends yet you stepped up. I hope we can get closer and hang out more.
>>
>>16842081
Fuck u gal. I loved u, and I think u did too.
So bad it turned out bad.
This ... repeated 3 times more.
>>
I -

The day we broke up, you took so much with you.

That day, I felt there was still room for us to do something and keep going, but instead of forcing things I preferred to respect your decision.
Some days have gone by, and I'm starting to feel the weight of your absence. Not only I feel sad because I'm no longer in the marvelous
company of a person like you, but I've also come to realize that now I don't have that someone to talk to everyday. And anyone will not do,
because you would genuinely show interest on the things I did or thought about, and would always listen to me with undivided attention.

I'm still so confused as to why you decided to leave. Before I met you, I would spend my days trying to learn about healthy relationships and
respect for one another. I tried my hardest to correct my mistakes, I would not stop until they were fixed. I spent a good chunk of my life trying to make myself worthy for whoever wanted to be with me, and when that moment came I was apparently not good enough. After four years with you, I would proudly
and easily give advice about love and relationships to people who yearned for such wisdom, but today it appears as if I do not know a single thing.

It didn't matter just how shitty a day or an entire moth was. There was always that one thing that would comfort me in the end. I would get home and talk
to you, and all the problems I had would seem to be greatly diminished. When you left, I lost a girlfriend, but also I lost my best friend. I won't simply
just give up and throw everything away, I know there's much more to live for. But I can't deny either, than since you are gone... my life has become more grim. I guess I have only myself to blame for it anyway.

V -
>>
S,

I have feelings for you and I think you have feelings for me. Or do you just get a kick out of coming on to me? This thing we do, flirting whenever we see each other, even in front of OTHER PEOPLE when we're supposed to be working, must be so awkward for them to watch and it needs to stop. That guy was looking at us today like we were crazy.
My friend, the one who is always with me when we run into each other, thinks it's adorable and thinks you have such an obvious thing for me. I kept my mouth shut when I thought it was starting to happen, and I told no one, but then she dragged me into the elevator last week and told me that she "knows what she just saw" and couldn't believe I didn't see how obvious the chemistry is. She can hardly speak fucking English but your body language was apparently so obvious that even she noticed it, and she's oblivious to everything.
R
>>
>>16849304
You didn't love me.
>>
>>16849014
JW is the recipient
>>
H,

It's certainly been a while since we talked. I know that we diverged in separate paths since early high school, but we were best friends since kindergarten. I just wanted to see how you've been, what you've been up to. How's your brother? And your father? Do you still live around these parts? You'll never get this message, but I just wanted to let you know that we're still brothers, you and I. I may never see you again, or maybe you've forgotten about me. Either way, I still remember you.

Regards,
C
>>
>>16842081
Miss C.
I never told you in two years, but i loved you every day since. You may be way older than me but your light blue eyes have been in my mind in every thought.
If i told you personally i dont know what would happen. Would you laugh? Would the rest of our days in class be awkward staring? Would anything happen between us? Or if so i would ruin your marriage and maybe get you fired? This is why i can never express my feelings. Every time we talk in class i grit my teeth not to let anything slip me
P
>>
I find It disgusting how you basically openly flirted in front of me to that other man like I didn't even exist. Shows me how much you care for me emotionally. How much more lies do you tell me?
>>
You make me so happy.
Every time we talk to each other you fill me with such joy that I can't even begin to express how much it uplifts each and every shitty fucking day.
I know you won't ever be interested in me anymore than as a friend but I just wish I could make you as happy as you make me even once.
That alone would be enough for me.
>>
This was going to be a pissed off letter, but I've decided to try to be less negative in these threads, otherwise I'll get more upset, and I should really just be enjoying "us" for what we are, not what we could be.

M, I bet you get off on how much attention I give you, the same way I do with how you treat me. But I guess it's okay, because it's fun. I feel special when you single me out like that, even though it's not really right. There are some jokes that you say to the whole group that are so obviously meant for me specifically, because you already know they aren't going to know what the hell you're talking about. Your obscure references and terrible puns, like that AWFUL pun today. The first one! I knew exactly what the punchline was going to be, and couldn't keep a straight face so kept looking down at the floor as you built up to it, to not spoil it for you. The people who didn't immediately roll their eyes just had looks of pure confusion on their faces. I don't think you realize how silly it makes you look! Or maybe you do know how silly you are, specifically how silly these things you say are, and you just don't care. Maybe part of it is because you know I'm going to laugh every time. You know I am, and I hope you can see it's genuine. You really are honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met. And that look on your face is pricesless, when you know you have a new joke you haven't tried on me yet. You look so fucking proud, I'd be offended if you were anyone else. But I think it's adorable and hate how giggly I feel inside when I see that face. Like at that kitten pun? WTF. I'm going to have to use that on someone else. There's only one other person I know who might get it. And that's part of why this thing we have is so special, when I think about it. I know so many people - I'm friends with so many different kinds of people, but out of all of them, you and only one other (my closest friend) are the two I can connect with on this level.
>>
Hey B

I wish you wouldn't smoke so much.
This isn't related, but I wish you could find the motivation to get better grades and do well in college.
I wish you knew what you were passionate about, or what your dream job was.
I wish you cared for yourself as you care for me.
I wish you were more sexual. I know LDR sucks and it's tough, but I need more of that kind of affection from you.

E
>>
I don't know what I need to do for you. I wish you would say anything, or at least open up to me. I guess it's fair though, I mean, I don't really open up to you - at least not to the fullest extent. Mostly because I'm afraid of worrying you or sounding like an edgelord. My paranoia's also set in, and I'm afraid that this whole thing is some elaborate scheme or facade to fuck me up. I'm afraid of saying anything more to upset you. I haven't the faintest clue how to be sweet and comforting.

I latched on so quickly, and now I'm scared.
>>
E,

It's weird, but after meeting you, I actually understand how platonic friendships can work. Spending time with you is always a blast. I hope that we stay in touch after you graduate. I'm going to miss you.

J
>>
I'm only dating you because I asked you out in a moment of desperation. Sorry. I actually think you're gross and pathetic. I'm not attracted to you at all, and I'm endeavoring to sabotage your efforts to see me because I can't even stand the thought of you touching me. I'm jealous that you could blindly accept my "love" so easily all this time.

I genuinely hope you enjoy it, though. I don't know how much longer I can keep this act up, but for now at least one of us is happy.
>>
>>16849625
This is one of my worst nightmares. I don't know how you're able to get through that, anon.
>>
>>16849625
>>16849627
My worst nightmare, too.

Probably shouldn't keep up the charade.
>>
>>16849625
Also one of my worst nightmares. So much so that I'm terrified this is what my ex did and how he viewed me for the entire 2 years we were together.
>>
Daniel,
I think you're really cute but some light creeping revealed to me that you have been carrying a torch for some chick for years. I secretly hoped that it was me but I don't even think you remember me from your first year. I was going to ask you to coffee today but alas I didn't see you. Well it kind of a relief too desu.
>>
Dear T,

I know we finally stopped talking, but now I keep thinking about you. I lost the umbrella you got me and it makes me want to cry. I remember when we ate lunch at the pizza place near my old apartment, and I got the pizza again tonight for dinner.

It's not like I'm desperately missing you, but I'm lonely and I get sad and nostalgic thinking about the times we had. I remember the bad times too but they seem so small compared to the good times.

Although I know where you are now in your life is nowhere near where I am. You have become cold and aloof and you're not the same caring guy I once knew. I know you mentioned getting back together last time we talked, but I can't even believe you. Not a week later you are already wishy washy and saying you aren't sure if you want to get back together. You can understand why I don't trust you.

Everytime it rains and I think about my umbrella, everytime someone has car troubles, I think about you. I think about texting you but I know I will get a response from the indecisive, heartless, 2016 you, and I don't want to talk to him. Only the memory of you. So I haven't texted you, I won't text you.

I am secretly glad your relationship with M fell apart, and I love seeing your mom's fb statuses about her family's relationships aren't working out. she's not as vague as she thinks she is. I hope you regret being cold with me and letting our relationship die even more when you realize that you're getting old and have no opportunities to meet people, where I am so much younger and can meet people at work and school and I am always making new friends.

I remember sitting with you while you washed your car, watching the history channel, eating breakfast, playing games, driving out to fast food, having dinner together... but I also remember when you choked me in the basement, when you punched me when I was leaving out the front door, when you ignored me every valentines day, when you threatened to kill my cat. Peace.

Bye,
S
>>
>>16842142
I miss you too..
>>
Dear you,

Thank you for the short times we had. I won't forget our late nights or any of our conversations or just sitting in front of webcams smiling and laughing.

They were such simple times, but they really meant a lot to me at that time. They still do. I hope you're well.

Until next time,
me.
>>
I have so little to offer you. The reason I don't make a move is because I can't imagine why you would want to be with me. And if you would say yes to me, I'm sure I'd disappoint you because your standards are just like the ones I grew up with. I can't see how you could possibly live with yourself being with someone who has accomplished as little as I have. Even worse would be if you pitied me and stayed with me to try and "fix" me or pretend like it's okay that I'm like this in some patronizing bullshit manner that other people have done.

If we were together, and you had to describe me to one of your friends, what could you say? Let me be as optimistic as possible: "She's pretty and laughs at my jokes. She's smart and can make me laugh, too. She can hold a conversation with almost anyone, is very polite, and she'll do just about anything in bed." The things you wouldn't say are: "She just barely graduated college so works a dead-end job she's trying to get out of, hardly makes any money, has been on pills for depression over a decade and will probably never recover, is a 7/10 at the very best, and has an insane family that she can't get away from. She thinks my favorite sport is about as interesting as watching grass grow."

I know you like spending time with me. It feels so effortless being around you. I love how I can make you laugh and for some reason you seem to hang on to my every word even when I'm telling stupid stories where nothing interesting happens. You seem to light up when I'm around so clearly there's something about me that you like. But I'm sure that will fade. I get moments where everything seems so hopeless and I hate myself. I can't see you dealing well with that. You try so hard to help me with everything I bring up to you, so I really don't think you could handle seeing me at my worst, knowing there's nothing you could do to stop it. You want to help me. It would hurt you to know how bad I feel.
>>
T
I want you
I need you
>>
>>16849867
Go tell her, then you and her can embrace and live happily ever after. You'll have the girl of your dreams and Spring will come.
>>
Hey babe, I miss you.
>>
>>16849867
S?
>>
Dear C
I don't know if I'm in love or not, I told myself that I am only infatuated with you, but even now I'm not very sure. Sorry for leaving you when you needed me, it's because I was scare... scare of my infatuation and that it can ruin our friendship. I love you too much and will take whatever relationship I can. The two years I slowly drifted away from you made it easier to deal with my emotions and it was successful, but only for awhile. Everytime I see or hear from you I get so excited and old feeling rush back again. My biggest guilt was not be able to help you with your self harm... I'm sorry for not being there to continue supporting you, even though I know I'm the only person you can rant to. I always feel like it was impossible to make you stop it anyway, I know later on that it will stay with you forever, like those scars on your wrists. I don't want to date you yet I want no one to date you, a selfish love which I don't understand myself. Thank you for letting me loving you.
Sincerely,
T
>>
I've been thinking about you a lot. It's gotten to the point where I'm writing about this on an anonymous imageboard. Maybe I'm just bored. Also I'm putting off other work.

Anyways I never told you how much I liked you. I think it's for the best. No matter how much I try to convince myself it probably wouldn't have worked. Telling you now would just make things awkward.

I think the issue is I made a persona of you in my mind; something pure, something perfect. It's something I need to work on - I'm constantly turning people into the images I want them to be rather than the humans they actually are.

You've always been friendly and supportive of me, and I appreciate that greatly. You have amazing skills (and you actually work hard), and I know you will be successful at whatever you chose to do.

God it would be weird if you knew I was writing this. It's not like we're even that close of friends, merely classmates with some strange coincidences. Or as you put it, instrument buddies.

Well that's about it. All I have left to say is you probably deserved first chair more than I did (not for jazz though, I still beat you on that).

Thanks for being such an unbelievably pleasant person.
>>
>>16849892
Miss you too come in tomorrow aka Friday
>>
>>16849517
Talking to you and seeing your smile is the only thing I'm hoping for while I'm at work.
>>
I think I'm falling out of love with you.
>>
>>16848651
I miss talking to you and making peace signs when you came in or left.
>>
>>16850066
You always leave.
>>
>>16849881
That's not how the world works, sadly.
>>
>>16842081
R,

I know you most likely won't see this, (Hell that's why I'm writing it) but I'd just like to let you know that I'm aware our break was not mutual. I'm aware of the things you say to people about me, and frankly I don't care. I do not hate you for our stale relationship.

-H
>>
>>16850108
It probably is. I bet the girl of your dreams is saying the same to you all the time and you just never tried. I bet it's dark there now and she's just wishing you'd tell her how you feel.
>>
In my twisted eyes, abandoning someone I cared about in their time of need would have been as grave a crime as cheating. I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to juggle my situation properly.
>>
I wish no one had to be hurt. It's all my fault. My past will always haunt us. Wonderful, right?
>>
>>16850152
What did you do?
>>
>>16850165
A lot of things, to a lot of people who mattered a lot to me. It's funny in a way. I mourn them all. When they're not around it feels as if they've died. They'd be happy to know that.
>>
I wish my tears were worth something. It would be nice if I could find a way to bottle them up. God, I wish other people's pain didn't cause me pain too. Every night I dream of apologizing to everyone I've ever known.
>>
All I want is a big, cozy family. A group of people that I could love, trust, care about and and play with.

That's what I miss most about you, bucko. Your family. They were so happy, loving and functional. I want a family like that someday but I don't know if I'll ever manage it.
>>
Your dad was an admirable human being. It always felt like you were piggybacking on his glory, though.
>>
I'm sorry we met. Hahahaha, I'm sorry I let you down. I'm sorry once in a while I want to tear you apart like a paper towel. I'm sorry I'm so impulsive. I'm sorry I don't know how to do the right thing. I'm sorry I was raised wrong, I'm sorry for the way things are. I'm sorry for being scared and sad. I want you to be okay, but at the same time I want you to drown. I wish feelings were easier to explain. I wish I were stronger and didn't melt into a psychotic mess so very often. I want to make people happy.
>>
I wish I was cut out for this. Without help, I'd be completely hopeless. When I receive negative feedback all I want to do is apologize and cry like a little gay baby. I get so nervous that I can't find a solution, I just get in this horrible loop of perpetual apologies. I want to be strong, but I just can't do anything on my own. I don't want to disappoint anyone. God, I just want to make people happy.
>>
>>16850132
Nah, that's not how it works.
I found the girl of my dreams a decade after getting involved with the wrong girl. Even if dream girl wanted to be with me there is no way that could happen. No way in the real world. Situations.
But dream girl doesn't want to be with me, so it doesn't matter anyway. I'll just carry on feeling either sad or invincible, by turns, with my foolish infatuation.
>>
God fucking damnit. Fuck. I wish I could turn this sorrow into something positive. I just want to go to a Catholic church and spend an hour confessing my sins to the priest.
>>
I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I honestly wonder if I could feel any sorrier if I had run over someone's kid with my car. There has to be a limit to what someone can feel, right? Jesus Christ, I need someone to talk to. I'm going insane here.
>>
I wish I could get drunk and make some blood flow without hurting people's feelings.
>>
I should have kept lying. You never deserved the truth. Sometimes I'm not even sure I did the wrong thing.
>>
I wouldn't mind traveling back in time and getting buried alive by pol pot's men,
>>
I'm sorry sometimes I'm weak. I need to be strong. These little storms aren't good for anyone.
>>
It's during episodes like this that I make mistakes.
>>
I think I'll seek you out where I know you are. Hahahahaha, fuck my shit up.
>>
>>16848794
S is one of their initials
>>
File: timur-mutsaev-overlord-light.jpg (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
timur-mutsaev-overlord-light.jpg
63 KB, 400x400
Guonji.

Hao.

Cautol mingling.

Z
>>
S,
Hope you're doing well. I think we both fucked up in our own way. The rumors didnt sound good after the fact but i hope you got better. Cutting ties ultimately worked out the best for me, and you. I wasnt right for you, so thats why i left. You're mother was toxic to you, and i still believe she helped ruin us. Sorry for being such a coward when it came to what you waited such a long time for. Sorry for that classy act at the end as well. I hope someone as patient as you were comes along. You're welcome for the help with depression, and thanks for giving it to me. I still love you in my own way, and this is why i will never talk to you again.
-b
>>
>>16850317
Last initials?
>>
>>16846195
I miss my wife..
>>
>>16850096
Timing has not been good to me...but through it all we keep coming back.
>>
God,
Life is a gong show right now just a whirlwind of insanity. Please show mercy and love.
>>
>>16850219
Initials?
>>
I haven't talked to you since I sprained my ankle. I haven't seen my alleged boyfriend since I don't know when. He doesn't bother texting me. This is not a real relationship. I've started going out with other guys because I can't fucking deal with this shit again. And I can't break up with him because I never fucking see him and I'm not doing it over text.

You wouldn't have treated me this way. I wish I knew how to get you, if you wanted me. I made a mistake, and all the soul searching I do just turns up you.

Maybe I just need to be single for another three years. I'm getting a little too old for this shit.
>>
If my suffering brings happiness to another, then I hope you're enjoying it.
>>
You're such a cunt. I tried so hard to make you happy and the only thing you've given me in return is misery. When are you gonna grow up and learn how to take care of yourself and not just screw over everyone around you?
>>
It has been 10 years and 11 months. I hope you are okay J.
>>
File: eheehee.jpg (202 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
eheehee.jpg
202 KB, 800x453
>>16850402
Don't worry, it's probably not you. K.

Isn't it peculiar how feelings of care and feelings of disgust can merge sometimes?
>>
i am sorry for what i have done to you. i was not myself when i did it but i know you can not understand that.
i just couldnt bring myself to tell you. i cant hurt you thats why.
i know that by not telling you i betrayed you and worse, myself.
believe me, the man i have been died that night i will never be the same.
i love you
>>
>>16850538
Initials?
>>
>>16850501
>11 year basically

So, wait, are you a very old friend or some kind of former lover?

This is a very curious J.
>>
T-

You the one I always enjoyed talking to and possibly one of the last people that when I saw your text I was actually eager to see what it said. I feel like whilst talking our situations were quite similar and we seemed to just click, also a large bonus that you're attractive in every sense of the word.

Yet it seemed our similarities are what drove us apart from the beginning. Always wanting to meet up and both being busy. Maybe we shared the same reasons. Fear.

I have my fucked family life holding me back and I'm guessing (hoping) you had some sort of similar situation holding you back. And it was for these reasons that we never really met, we never hung out, we never touched or kissed or did anything we could of done. We just stayed in this back and forth 'text-message relationship' and when it felt time to move onto the next step we cut ties, what could of been us vanished.

Now when scrolling back and forth, up and down hoping for something good to happen I occasionally see you. The best, the only thing I can do is give you that double tap and hope that you might notice me, have a change of heart, someone jump into my life and fix my bad situations; I don't even know anymore, just be there for me.

But you're not.

Maybe a fault of my situation, maybe a fault of me, maybe a fault of the age we live in, maybe all of these or none of these. But somehow we just never made it together.

And since then I haven't met someone I wished I could be with so bad, and if I did I found a way to fuck it up.

I'm probably just holding you up on a pedestal but I'm lonely. And really scared that I don't actually know how to love someone at all.

I just want a lovely lady that I can comfortably start my own life with and spend as long as I can in that life with that person. And I guess my brain picked you as the best person that I've met so far for the job.

Lonely and wishing I had someone, anyone that loved me the way you might have ended up loving me.

-T
>>
City of Des Moines-

Go fuck yourself you shitty excuse for a city. Fuck you and your stupid expensive parking tickets. You don't fucking need that money.

-an irate citizen
>>
>>16846511
You aren't writing this to a Chinese, are you? Your translation sucks. And Chinese don't call each other "baby".
>>
I really want sex but of fucking course it's that time of the month. I even shaved a few days ago.
I could deal with anal, but damn I want it in my pussy, it's just so much better.
>>
>>16849904
What could you possibly want from me at this point, T?
>>
>>16850788
Did I guess the right initial?
>>
>>16850769
Umm shower sex. Fucking love getting fucked when I'm raggin.
>>
>>16850788
If I did guess the right initial...you don't need someone who has hurt you like that. I hope you know that.
>>
>>16850800
No, but I am an S with similar feelings for a T.

He has long since stopped caring about me though
>>
>>16850802
I'd be totally down for it but the guy I'm fucking doesn't like it :(
>>
>>16850257
why wouldn't they deserve the truth? everyone fucking does
>>
>>16847468
last initial?
>>
D
You wear your winter coat extremely well, and it's because of that coat I'm breaking up with my partner. Everything about you is already perfect but after I saw you in that coat I knew. Thankyou for helping me decide what's best for me. I would still be stuck in a relationship I'm not happy in if it wasn't for that winter coat.
E
>>
Thank you.
>>
V.,
I don't know what to do. On one hand i want to hang myself, but on the other hand i want to live a happy life....but with you. I don't know why i started to feel. I don't know why am i in love with you, since we are just friends. I don't know how to fucking stop it. I hate it, it's killing me to know that you will never feel the same as i do. Oh ffs man, just find yourself a gf and show me that u don't need me, it will be much easier to get you off my mind and my "heart" .
I feel much better now.
Thanks 4chan.
T.~
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.