[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I think im fucked. its a long story so ill have to type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: reset.png (43 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
reset.png
43 KB, 325x155
guys I think im fucked. its a long story so ill have to type it out but tldr im late for my sex offender registration and afraid to try and fix it because I don't want to go to jail again.
>>
ok so this all started when I was 16, im currently 21.
basiclay I met this girl through a friend who told me she was 14. me being a 16 beta virgin loser decided it would be a good idea to mess around with her. she agreed and we went off somewhere a bit more private to try having sex and shit. we were discovered by her mom and she cried rape. I found out in the courtroom that shes actually 12.
>>
>>16828794
fast forward through 3 years of legalese and the associated trauma of the justice system and top it all off with my grandfather and mother being in a motorcycle accident where he lost his leg and she nearly lost hers.i had just gotten off probation and house arrest so me and my best friend go hang out and sorta celebrate. it was me him and his prospective gf. me and hima re both 19 and shes 16
we decided to go to a park since its like 4 am and no one will bother us and we wont be bothering anyone else. no sooner do we get to the park when a cop shows up.
>>
don't care about your story, you need to contact your parole immediately to try to solve it. if you avoid it, you will be sent to prison quickly.
>>
>>16828805
I spent 98 days in jail and got a class 4 felony which put me on the adult list for life instead of the juvenile S.O. list for 10 years. I then spent the better part of a year living in Wisconsin with my gf and her parents.
>>
It's illegal in your country to fuck a 12 year old when your 16?
>>
>>16828811
I didn't get parole I got a conditional discharge
plus how do I know they wont just throw me in prison anyway for being late if I contact them?
>>
>>16828814
usa um yeah.
>>
>>16828818
Just so you know, all this would never happen in Europe. First of all in most countries you can just fuck a 12 year old when your 16 and second, she couldn't proof it was rape.
>>
>>16828816
You should've thought of that before you decided to be late.
>>
>>16828824
that's great but that isn't the issue at hand
>>16828826
I never "decided" to be late
>>
so basically its prison or suicide then??
>>
>>16828830
Just report in, you collosal faggot. The longer you wait, the worse the consequences will be.
>>
The justice system is specifically for losers and fuck ups. They are used to dealing with people who can't get their shit together. They will treat you a lot better if you say "oops, I messed up but I want to fix it and make sure I stay in compliance with my sentence" instead of ignoring it and making them find you.
>>
>>16828846
you have no idea how much I cant do that.
yeah sure im a colossal fagot for being afraid
doesn't make me any less afraid.
>>
>>16828852
that hasn't been my experience thus far but you probably have a point. its just, im finally starting to get my shit together and I don't want the rug pulled out from under me again. it would kill me
>>
>>16828853
Okay, how about this. Even if they decide to punish you for being late, the fact that you decided to report in will make them go easy on you. On the other hand, if they have to hunt you down, there's nothing holding them back from just completely fucking you in the ass. That a good enough reason, dipshit? Or are you just gonna m-muh feelins the problem away?
>>
>>16828862
either way im getting assfucked
>>
>>16828816
>plus how do I know they wont just throw me in prison anyway for being late if I contact them?
Well if you don't contact them at all they'll definatley throw you in prison, won't they? There is no "good" option for you now, however "probably in the shit" is significantly better than "definatley in the shit".
>>
>>16828864
So you're gonna intentionally make it worse?
>>
>>16828867
so theres 2 ways I see this going down. I contact them, get it all fixed ant walk free and don't let it happen again. or I contact them, they try to van my ass and I suicide by cop, because im done dealing with this shit.
>>
>>16828880
I know I cant just let it go. and I know I cant run away from it.
>>
god damn it I don't want to face this.
>>
>>16828886
Kill yourself, faggot. Our society doesn't need irresponsible wankers, anyway.
>>
>>16828892
how was school little edgelord
>>
>>16828818
In colorado, 12 is legal when you're 16
>>
>>16828904
well not in illinois
>>
>>16828897
I don't know, but I think I saw you hangin' around there the other day creepin' on little kids.
>>
>>16828924
no I think that was one of your daddys
>>
>>16828905
What? Illinois' age of consent is 17
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.