[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife wrote this about me for one of her classes and I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1449793163653.jpg (7 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1449793163653.jpg
7 KB, 250x247
My wife wrote this about me for one of her classes and I cannot help but to feel offended. She had this dream after I told her that we couldn't afford a cat house for her cat. She wanted to spend like 250 and I told her that it wasn't possible because we are both college students and we live with my mother and we cannot afford that.

http://m.imgur.com/a/HLTmd

I didn't know her sister said that about me. Or that her dad took shots at the quality of living I have with my mother.
>>
>>16825088
>http://m.imgur.com/a/HLTmd
>muenca

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>16825092
What?
>>
>>16825088
Not even going to bother reading it.

Your wife sought a therapeutic outlet to air grievances through her coursework. For whatever reason, she doesn't feel she can share those things with you. Maybe you're too quck to anger. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe she isn't good at communicating and doesn't know how to deal with it.

Either way, her family has issues with you. Big whoop. Welcome to EVERY marriage in the world. My mom hates my in laws. My in laws hate my brother for some reason. I can't stand my in laws. It doesn't matter. At all. Zero. Because you and your wife are your new family. You have to put up with each other's extended family sometimes because of holidays or familial duties. But that means nothing. You do what you have to do, everyone keeps their mouth shut as best they can, and you get on with life. You didn't marry one another's families. No one got a say in your relationship. It's reasonable and expected that there are judgments, tensions and general bad feelings. That's why "I hate my mother in law" jokes exist.

Be a grown up and stop giving a shit what her family thinks. Is she good to you? Are you good to her? Is your relationship happy? Then get the hell on with life.
>>
>>16825088
No way a college student wrote that. That's middle school level.
>>
>>16825100
Please read it before commenting.
>>
>>16825108
No. I don't give a shit what it says.

>I didn't know her sister said that about me. Or that her dad took shots at the quality of living I have with my mother.

and

>I feel offended

Is all there is to your post. I don't need to read some community college tier essay. My post is appropriate for those issues.
>>
>>16825110
Is the essay really that bad? English is my second language so I am not that good at scanning for errors. She is in her last year of college and she's going for English.

Can you tell me what's so bad about her essay?
>>
>>16825117
It was horribly horribly written. Honestly I'm surprised she managed to make it to her last year when she can only write like that.
>>
>>16825105
>women
>>
>>16825088
I doubt this happened because 1. That can't be a college students writing and 2. She wouldn't share something like that with you.
>>
>>16825143
It did happen

Why would you say that she wouldn't share something like that with me?
>>
File: 1424679108410.jpg (183 KB, 553x397) Image search: [Google]
1424679108410.jpg
183 KB, 553x397
I'm sorry to tell you anon, but your wife sounds dumb, crazy and full of herself. Why the fuck did you marry her?
>>
>>16825108
At least he bothered to give advice you fuck.

You and your wife are retarded.
>>
Holy shit OP. Your wife is dumb. She can't fucking write. She has doubts about you because you are poor when she can't even pay for her shit either. You are dumb because you can't even tell that writing is mediocre at best. You are dumb because you married a dumb cunt and don't even realise it. Your marriage is dumb because she feels it's easier to talk about her problems on a damn college essay than with you.
I'm sorry but I really can't say anything other than this. This shit is so out of my life that the only thing I can do is wonder why the fuck are you in this situation at all??
May God have mercy with your soul.
>>
>>16825088

she seems to be describing everythign wrong with you... but she seems to like it? or is she faking it, its hard to say with it just being the end.

can i see what you look like tho op im curious
>>
File: IMG_0691.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>16825227
Eh sure
>>
>>16825251

oh wow ur cute.
>>
>>16825251
Uh, you should totally take your aggression out on your wife with your... with everything you've got there. Fuck her until she's sorry..
>>
You're that 19-year-old Mexican guy who married after only like a year of dating. For citizenship?
>>
>>16825251

damn ur cute. making me look forward to seeing my south of the boarder brown boy this weekend. tomorrow cant come fast enough
>>
File: Snapchat-4329461341780131959.jpg (343 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4329461341780131959.jpg
343 KB, 1440x2560
>>16825280
Eh lol that's just a good pic

Here's my face kek
>>
>>16825343

eeek. yeah. that was a REALLY good pic. my brazilian has some rough skin, but still way cuter than this pic in particular.

throw out a third and lets see what evens out
>>
File: 20151007_132704.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151007_132704.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>16825345
Sure
>>
>>16825353

yeah ur face is more soft and almost girly/chubby.

i see it now. still, gfs descriptions are worrisome
>>
File: 20160219_172802.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160219_172802.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>16825366
On pic 1 I was like 140 lbs. I'm 180 lbs cause I'm bulking.
>>
>>16825368

>bulking

CUT MOTHER FUCKER.

you were so beautiful 40 pounds ago
>>
>>16825371
A month before summer I'll cut
>>
>>16825383

you gained 40 fucking pounds bro. cut. and be a god. and maybe look me up when you are finished
>>
>>16825390
In the first pic I didn't have much muscle lol. I was a twinkk
>>
"My insecurities was noticed by the stares that belonged to the eyes of people in expensive attire"

Ooohh, Jesus, I wanna scream! So, this whole essay revolves around how unhappy she is with you. Although she "loves you", the second part of the essay reads like some kind of a wet dream about some pretty dude who just... ignores her? Is she a Twilight fan or something?
What is your actual relationship like? Do you feel loved and appreciated? Do you? By the way, I really approve of your face.
>>
>>16825407
She hugs me every night and compliments how I am hairy and manly and stuff. I have never felt not loved by her.
>>
>>16825407
I meant to ask whether she feels loved and appreciated as well. "Do you?" was supposed to be "Does she?" I'm tired, sorry.
>>
>>16825413
Yeahh. I call her muñeca. I massage her feet. I buy her stuff. I make her breakfast and lunch for school ect.

I do call her inconsiderate sometimes because she's messy and doesn't help clean up sometimes.
>>
ohhhh god I'm almost hyperventilating readying that.

I hope I never end up in this position.
>>
>>16825178
Pretty much this
>>
>>16825421
So in a nutshell, it's actually an enjoyable relationship. Sounds to me like she hasn't figured out that grass is greener where you water it. I mean, instead of focusing on what she's got (you), she has fantasies of wealth and extravagance. Alright, maybe you could just talk to her, make sure she understands that the situation you're in is temporal and will get better, but only if she contributes and has your back? I don't know man, it's pretty messed up, I've never faced anything similar. Does she know you've seen her essay and it hurt you?
>>
>>16825088
Why the fuck would you get married if you still live with your mom?
>Getting offended
Why would you ever go out of your way to feel bad about someone's words? You are in charge of your own feelings. If someone says something that offends you it's completely your fault. I'd say get the fuck over it but you're probably too young and stupid to understand any of the advice people have given you.
>>
>>16825466
She mentioned it to me and I asked her if I could read and she handed it to me
>>
>>16825484
Whaa...? She just handed THAT to you? I'm sorry to say it, but she doesn't seem too considerate. Or bright.

Although she might just be trying to manipulate you. That's the only reason I can imagine she told you about the essay and showed it to you. She wanted you to see it as a part of her plan to guilt you into letting her get that cat house. Why the hell else would she do that?!
>>
>>16825511
She's not that smart. I'm way smarter than her although Im considered a sociopath.
>>
>>16825511
She's not really the person to make plans. That's all me so I don't think she's trying to be manipulative.
>>
>>16825516
Fair enough. So what do you wanna do? It doesn't seem like you want to get a divorce or anything, but I'm thinking the situation needs to be addressed somehow. Financial troubles can be extremely destructive for any relationship. You can't go anywhere, you can't really buy anything, not much entertainment. And then, out of boredom and anger, you take it out on each other. It sucks, but some people still make it work. Not with her attitude, though, so maybe work on changing that?
>>
tounge-bang her into submission
>>
OP a lot of these faggots can't read. Your wife sure as shit doesn't have a career in literature at the end of her degree, but it's not the worst undergrad I've ever read either.

She's trying to channel some of the earliest feminist writers in American literature. The style is the same, but she relies too much on switching perspective from 1st to 3rd person and it makes it difficult to want to read it and her choice of words is overly verbose.

As to her expressed sentiments, she feels out of place and when you two argue she remembers everyone who told her not to marry you and her own doubts, then that she loves you imperfections and all, or at least that she thinks she does. She is selfish, no doubt. Did she show you this? If so, she's trying to manipulate you. Up to you if you're going to go along with it or not. Price of keeping her happy.

Seriously, you still live with your Mom?
>>
>>16825578
We are still in school. I know that once we start professional careers we won't have problems. I am really smart with money so I know I won't ever end poor.
>>
>>16825622
You idiot, and you're already married. How did you think that was a good idea?

Some people, I swear to God.
>>
>>16825421
What's her teacher like? You said you're happy could she be blowing smoke up her teachers ass for a easy A?
>>
>>16825622
Don't focus on my last question, the bulk of that response was your answer. I'm just blown away when married people live with their parents. I can't imagine a spouse being happy in that relationship.
>>
>>16825644
She mentioned that her teacher is a huge feminist
>>
Damn OP, so sorry she's being an ungrateful, unreasonable cunt.

In Laws always talk shit

I dont think its worth bringing up. It'll just cause a fight and she'll run it around in a circle until she comes out the victim.

In the end you didn't let her be childish with money and she responded childishly. But you did good bro
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.