[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginning to recognize my trans feelings as a mental illness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Beginning to recognize my trans feelings as a mental illness. What should I do?

don't want to age like a man(masculinize even more from my testosterone) I want breasts, hair I can grow out and style and actually look like a woman instead of a twink, or pretentious manbun. I want curves, and to be able to actually be proud of my legs and ass rather than embarrassed because that's not male aesthetic (cute booty with nice legs, not muscular).I just feel bored and unsatisfied living a male life. And I know gender binaries are social constructs, but I'd be kind open and OK with being trans (while being cautious of surroundings ofc). Maybe female with male genitalia is in support of social gender constructs then. Most people are attracted to secondary features like tits, ass, scent, hair, etc. A vagina can only get you so far, and ugly cis women know this too.

Am I wrong to transition for this? I'm OK with my dick and would still want PiV sex
>>
>>16812680
Why the fuck do you seek confirmation for your thoughts? Do what the fuck you want, people will judge you regardless. It doesn't MATTER! Stupid bitch...
Go shave your legs, take the hormones, don't be so fucking pretentious and come here asking for advice or sympathy.
>>
>>16812688
Although I wish I had a therapist to tell me "Yes" or "No, you're not trans". I unfortunately don't, or hope to find one (anymore). Just an unbiased look on where I'm at right now and discussion may help. I've been to therapy but all the therapists I've had have only really enabled me. I can't tell if this whole transgender fad is really the new frontier of equality, or just the popularization of a mental sickness.

I go out almost three times a week, but the day always ends on a notion of "What if I'm wrong.." or "This probably isn't me.." I think my mental state may be deteriorating and I'm not sure if it's from repressing, or acknowledging my problems.
>>
>(masculinize even more from my testosterone)

That isn't really a thing
>>
>>16812703
I wrote my answer because I had feelings like this a couple years ago. And honestly it doesn't fucking matter what you do, you'll always be mentally ill. I got diagnosed with schizophrenia. It just part of the course, it'll either go away or get stronger. It doesn't matter.
Bitch.
>>
>>16812706
>denying basic biology
Yeah, whatever then, forgot I was speaking with morons.
>>
>>16812709
What did *you* do? Judging by your past tense "had", sounds like you got rid of them.

>>16812706
no school on presidents day?
>>
>born with penis
>wants penis in vagina
>kind of acts like a faggot sometimes

i fucking hate you queers
>>
>>16812727
I realized I would not be happy or mentally stable whatever I would do. So I cut my hair short, started working out, learned how to play a few instruments, began to paint and draw, create shitty poems and ignore this morally tainted and worthless society . Oh yeah, and called people who think they are special snowflakes out on their bullshit.
You will never be sane, you will never be a woman, people will hate or love you regardless of your intentions and actions.
>tips fedora
>>
Being a feminine man won't make your life any better. Usually the trannys that realize this after their transition off themselves.
>>
>>16812680
Gender binaries are not social constructs. They are tendencies that are rooted in biology. Wanting to be pretty or whatever does not make you a woman. Being a woman makes you a woman.

Do not "transition". Get into fitness and work out your ass and legs if you want to but for christs sake there is no use in taking drugs or pretending to be something you aren't. Grow up and start being interested in things beyond how you look and how people see you.
>>
>>16812981
Many trannies also find happiness after transitioning. This seems a relative statement
>>
>>16812680
fuck, it's you again? Go to the asylum already.
>>
if your a trans ur a trans
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.