[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i stop talking to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: aZX8guM.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aZX8guM.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
I met this girl a few months ago. We hit it off really well but she had a boyfriend. She finally broke it off with him after being together with him for 2 years. We get along great and we hang out but she wants to be single and enjoy being on her own for a bit. Problem is i really love this girl and want something between us. But she thinks our connection is to strong for her to feel single and is now distancing herself. I stopped talking to her so i wouldn't push her any more than i have, being afraid i might ruin something.

Should I keep talking to her? What do i do in this? I just feel off not talking to her now and it honestly hurts.
>>
hay brhoe,

leave her be, after relationships things get pretty emotional. give her time and just back the fuck off, if it was meant to be it will be. let her come to you, do you want to be the rebound or the next relationship?
>>
>>16809061
Next relationship obviously

just dont want to see her go and never come back because she might think i lost interest because we aren't talking
>>
>>16809056
You have two options, and neither will give you what you want, at least in the short-term.

If you stay in her life, two things could happen; you push, and she resents you for it, or you do not push, and end up as a friend. You should do neither of these, as it will only bring pain, in the end.

If you distance yourself, and go No Contact, she is able to enjoy being single, but will constantly be thinking of you, and why you have pulled away. This is what you should do, but it is a long-term investment, if it pans out.

She needs time to process her break-up, be single for a minute, and to realize your connection. She has to do this alone, or with friends, and it cannot be rushed.

Play it cool. No Contact, in this instance, is only on you; let her initiate.
>>
>>16809081

We do work in the same place together though. We will see each other from time to time. Do I keep looking at her the way i have been? Should i still be friendly even if briefly?
>>
>>16809089
Give her that look, occasionally. If she has specifically said she likes that, make it a rare thing, and be sure she sees it.

Act as you normally would toward her, at least at work, perhaps even flirtatious, but keep it brief.
>>
>>16809135
Alright i will do that then
>>
>>16809056
>What do i do in this?
You go for the kill. Make your moves, state your intentions, romance and seduce her. Women don't know what they want so show her. Unless you're willing to show how much you want her she won't want you. Only after all that hassle you'll know whether it will work out or not. Shit doesn't happen on its own unless somebody else wants you badly. Reading your post I'm assuming you're not all that amazing for her to drop her panties out of her own volition, so you gotta work for it buddy.
>>
>>16809056
Back off for a while and
[spoiler]stop watching shit anime in the meantime[/spoiler]
>>
Kind of in the same boat.. i like her a lot and she told me she likes me and we spent some quality time in a party not so long ago ( no sex obv ) but she said she doesnt very feel comfortable going out with me yet because she broke up with her ex not so long ago. ( i made sure she is not stuck up in her old relationship ) but still.. we chat a lot and idk what to do.. How Long do i have to wait.. how do i act?
>>
>>16809718
wtf are you talking about. We got intimate already. We got really really close.

She just is tired of relationships now. Even though her and I do fit. She isnt ready for it yet
>>
>>16809733
From what i have gotten, you have to just wait.
You cant push her into it and need to let things happen naturally.

My problem is a bit different because we got really intimate already and i was pushing for a relationship. So i have to back off and distance myself now
>>
>>16809814
You just skimmed, focused on something that vaguely meant "fuck her" and entirely omitted my thought. Fine, I'll be blunt and coarse so your brain can comprehend.

If you want to be with her then meet and talk about it. Reassure that you want her and show it. She will not be persuaded if you won't show how strong your affection is. There, that's it what you need to do. If you wanted a game plan for the next year then you thought wrong. You'll just have to work it out on your own.
>>
>>16809833
Yeah but im afraid if i dont show any atention towards her she will get angry a bit or even worse lose interest.. im insecure about this one cause i really like her i guess.. shit like this neveer happened before were i have to wait.. so do i keep messaging her Just that i cant push her to get with me.? Fk that sucks cause thats all i think.when talking to her.
>>
>>16809056
If she liked you enough she wouldn't make you wait

No-one is ever actually 'not ready' for relationships - they're 'not ready' for relationships WITH YOU

Sorry
>>
>>16809918
you dont think she needs time from just getting out of one?
>>
>>16810120
Nah, women check out of the relationships way before they break up with you. If a girl breaks up with you seemingly out of nowhere, they had checked out of the relationship at least 3 months in advance.

So I doubt that's the case.
>>
You already told her you like her and want a relationship? Then leave the ball in her court and stay friendly otherwise.

I would expect the worst though, she's probably just not that into you.
>>
>>16810178
why wouldn't she be into me?

I was clearly the reason she wanted a better life outside of her past relationship
>>
>>16809918

>If she liked you enough she wouldn't make you wait. No-one is ever actually 'not ready' for relationships - they're 'not ready' for relationships WITH YOU

This. The vast majority of relationship problem posts on this board could be eradicated with that post and another:

>If she doesn't see you/meet you then she's not into you.

Everyone seems to get hung up on the excuses girls give. What they say is bullshit, it's the actions that matter.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.